Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

trollyrolly

Mar 10, 2024
Vav didn't do any food shop online she "forgot" to press the button to order 🙄 no she just wanted to get a dig at aimee. Her daughter has been pushed to the side all her life when there's a man on the scene. The amount of step dad's that lassie has had is ridiculous. She stole 15 grand from charity, she wheels out her wee boy who she rarely names it's just "my autistic son" married a dying man, only put her and her daughters names on his headstone no mention he's a brother or a son put the wrong man's name on her daughters birth certificate, got a man sacked from his job when she split with him saying he touched her daughter which btw she never went to the police about only contacted his work and he worked with kids aswell! Accused many men of abuse whether it be physical mental or financial! So yes her house is nice (she lied made out she bought it she didn't it's rented) her kids are dressed nice she does fk all with her kids any other time so don't let her fool you. Her and aimee Both are vile narcissistic fs!

Truthteller

Mar 9, 2024
Oban
Omg I didn't know this 😡😡 I'm a bit behind, I don't follow her this is absolutely disgusting 😡😡
That only scratches the surface….. she has done some truly awful things and tried to ruin peoples lives. Lately her and her Nana have taken to phoning peoples work to grass them up for making parody TikTok’s of her trying to get them sacked. She is actually WAY worse than Aimee, she’s very dangerous.

Mar 7, 2024
I remember my daughter telling me there was a girl in her class who she described as smelt “dirty” and no one wanted to sit by her - it made me feel so gutted for the little girl - and I could imagine this could be poor Harper 🥲
My little girl who’s 7 always says one of her friends has got ripped tights & says she goes to the church to get food (food bank) & I said to her that not everyone can afford new tights & to go shopping & that’s ok.
Broke my heart - that that lady is having to do that & that d*ckheads like Shamey spend money like it’s going out of fashion on 5/6 takeaways a week. She needs to read the room & actually walk a while in other “Single” parents shoes.

Also, if my 7 yr old is noticing stuff like that then children Harpers age are definitely going to be noticing stuff like hygiene & probably mentioning it to her & kids can be cruel when they latch onto something.

Status
Not open for further replies.