Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
Favourite photo of gash flasher
IMG_4830.jpeg
Where does one even buy a hat like this????
Last seen at the blue oyster bar.

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Such a beautiful day in Birkdale Southport today she could actually go to ainsdale beach for a fresh air stroll.
I’m going at 11am walk my pets with hubby and friends so if you want to know who I am Catpiss I will be in this car.
Be prepared to be photographed in the wild and told a few home truths too and I’m sure I will smell you before I see you 🤣🤣
You never know I might even secretly record our conversation (if you have the sweaty balls to approach me 🤣)so your vultures hear the real nasty, vindictive, violent t you are 🖕🖕
Better not smell of alcohol either as I will ring the po-po on you 🚔👮‍♂️👮‍♀️👮🚓🚨🥂

*IN NO WAY AM I THREATENING YOU AND NO AGGRESSIVE SHOUTING FROM ME EITHER (got to think of your fake ptsd)
I just know I’m doing your head in big time as you really can’t remember me can you 🤣

Attachments

• IMG_3248.jpeg
    IMG_3248.jpeg
    632.7 KB · Views: 255
  • IMG_3247.jpeg
    IMG_3247.jpeg
    106.5 KB · Views: 245

Alfie60

Mar 16, 2024
Uk
Such a beautiful day in Birkdale Southport today she could actually go to ainsdale beach for a fresh air stroll.
I’m going at 11am walk my pets with hubby and friends so if you want to know who I am Catpiss I will be in this car.
Be prepared to be photographed in the wild and told a few home truths too and I’m sure I will smell you before I see you 🤣🤣
You never know I might even secretly record our conversation (if you have the sweaty balls to approach me 🤣)so your vultures hear the real nasty, vindictive, violent t you are 🖕🖕
Better not smell of alcohol either as I will ring the po-po on you 🚔👮‍♂️👮‍♀️👮🚓🚨🥂

*IN NO WAY AM I THREATENING YOU AND NO AGGRESSIVE SHOUTING FROM ME EITHER (got to think of your fake ptsd)
I just know I’m doing your head in big time as you really can’t remember me can me

I just know I’m doing your head in big time as you really can’t remember me can you 🤣
Love this !! Well done , go on aimee there's enough clues there for you ,let's see if you're all talk and no action ,take the Greg the wallet with you

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
Omg she looks terrible and seems she has always had the fat hands too. Looks like she’s wearing her wedding and engagement rings too as they look too tight on her sausage fingers 🤣
Edit to add (don’t quote me) I’m sure I read somewhere that she refused to give her engagement ring back to Andy as it was passed down in his family.
Fair enough he probably wouldn’t use it after being on her hand but probably wanted it back so he could pass to H when she’s older.
I have a beautiful real emerald ring that was passed to me and I’ve told both my children and their partners that if they wanted to use that ring as an engagement ring that if anything was to happen to the relationship that ring is given back to me as it belongs in MY family.
It’s not about its value which is a lot, it’s about the sentimental value that ring holds
Yeah I saw that somewhere about the ring too. Maybe that was @woeisme25 that exposed that.

I pawned my rings, I needed the money. My daughter has lots coming to her anyway from my mum and aunties.

You do right asking for it back!

Hope she meets you, but we all know she is afraid of her own shadow so won’t.

I’m sure she will pass those pics over to the crime manager or even MI5/6 to identify your car 😂😂😂

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
I thought it was the train she 💩 herself on which is why she avoids them.... who knows with old liabetes 🙄
No her and H were throwing up on the train and poor old bendy Wendy had to run between them holding their hairs out the way.

She s herself on the plane when she was 19 apparently as she had had her first ever panic attack and passed out.

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Love this !! Well done , go on aimee there's enough clues there for you ,let's see if you're all talk and no action ,take the Greg the wallet with you
Hopefully she has told her personal case officer too and if she has and they are there I WILL record me telling them she is a drink driver and to do a breath test on her.
If they didn’t I would have their job as they have sworn on oath to protect the public so bring it on sweaty Betty 🖕
A little secret Catpiss, I worked at Merseyside police headquarters in Liverpool, the courts for a few years after I got a 1st in my criminology degree and I have a lot of contacts still. Also worked 6 months with a PI to further my qualifications as unlike you and your se private education, I AM very educated and academic. My friend who is a chief superintendent at head quarters in Liverpool knows all about you breaking several LAWS, has all the evidence and I will find out if your lower ranked case officer tries to find out who they are and that just proves you are as corrupt as daddy David with lies and no amount of Greg the wallets money or his dodgy handshakes can save you.
I bet she doesn’t even show up and I await todays clap back 🤣
This is only chance she is getting to find out who I am and I made it easy for the thick t to spot me by putting a photo of my car here.

See you soon catpiss as just leaving now 👋👋

iamlauraj

Mar 2, 2024
Hopefully she has told her personal case officer too and if she has and they are there I WILL record me telling them she is a drink driver and to do a breath test on her.
If they didn’t I would have their job as they have sworn on oath to protect the public so bring it on sweaty Betty 🖕
A little secret Catpiss, I worked at Merseyside police headquarters in Liverpool, the courts for a few years after I got a 1st in my criminology degree and I have a lot of contacts still. Also worked 6 months with a PI to further my qualifications as unlike you and your se private education, I AM very educated and academic. My friend who is a chief superintendent at head quarters in Liverpool knows all about you breaking several LAWS, has all the evidence and I will find out if your lower ranked case officer tries to find out who they are and that just proves you are as corrupt as daddy David with lies and no amount of Greg the wallets money or his dodgy handshakes can save you.
This is only chance she is getting to find out who I am and I made it easy for the thick t to spot me by putting a photo of my car here.

Oh is that really your car? 😍 thought you were being daft haha nice if so!

Mar 27, 2024
UK

She always says nobody would say anything to her face, well AIMEE now is your chance to speak to a ‘troll’ face to face. You are only 6 minutes away from that car park.

She hasn’t got the balls to face you. She would absolutely s herself if someone came up to her. I wish I lived in the same area because I’d look for the t in Tescos and wipe the floor with her. I’d film it and upload it to TikTok

Mar 27, 2024
UK
A knock on the door from who? You? Hahahahaha. You where crying cause a man jumped the que in m and s. And brands use this person to promote things?

She goes on about stalkers but because of her posts I now know exactly where t hat lives aswell as where Aimee lives. She’s an idiot, pass that on to your case worker Shamey

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
just some more beauties 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240417_105435_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20240417_105435_Facebook.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 405
  • Screenshot_20240417_105445_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20240417_105445_Facebook.jpg
    152.2 KB · Views: 304
  • Screenshot_20240417_105607_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20240417_105607_Facebook.jpg