Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Oh is that really your car? 😍 thought you were being daft haha nice if so!
Thank you 🥰 I’ve arrived and no sign of the vile gold thing she drives 🤣🤣
Thank god we are waiting for friends as hubby has no idea I’ve told catpiss my location 🤣🫢

I’ve always wanted an SVR as I’m really into sport cars and always been a girl racer at heart. I’ve never broke the law but fast cars, big exhausts, car meets are my thing.

Because of my mobility issues I needed a higher vehicle to get into and I bought it with my money I got from suing the NHS for neglect and hiding some of my medical records which I had a copy off. Long story for another day but hubby hates it and it costs a fortune to run so we don’t use it all the time.
Friends are here and no catpiss and will keep you all updated

Mar 20, 2024
Sheffield
@itsmejo You are so full of se!

In some posts you say she will 💩 herself when she sees you. In other posts she won't recognise you or know who you are 🙉

Anyone can have her as a friend on Facebook and say they worked in the uncles care home (I'm guessing it would be common knowledge in Southport about it) where are the real receipts?

Sure everyone can tell me to do off on this site but she's just as full of bullshit as Aimee, get some real proof, you only want to believe she knows her to add abit more excitement to your sad lonely days.

Really safeguarding yourself and your 'hubby' aswell showing a pic of your 'car' and where you will be located. 🥰
You still here? 😴😴😴😴 bore off ya helmet

Alfie60

Mar 16, 2024
Uk

In some posts you say she will 💩 herself when she sees you. In other posts she won't recognise you or know who you are 🙉

Anyone can have her as a friend on Facebook and say they worked in the uncles care home (I'm guessing it would be common knowledge in Southport about it) where are the real receipts?

Sure everyone can tell me to do off on this site but she's just as full of bullshit as Aimee, get some real proof, you only want to believe she knows her to add abit more excitement to your sad lonely days.

Really safeguarding yourself and your 'hubby' aswell showing a pic of your 'car' and where you will be located. 🥰
Go there then

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024

That was her choice you fing moron!! She is an adult. She can make that decision for herself and her husband.

YOU can’t safeguard your vulnerable 9 year old for s! Every aspect of her life, routine, lunch bag, school bag, house lay out, bedroom, no cctv, you told us when your back door wouldn’t lock… I could go on all day love but I don’t have the time for you.

Fancy thinking you can throw safeguarding back at Jo! do off can you.

Look up the fing word.

Also have the school, social services contacted you yet…. Regarding your serious lack of safeguarding???

Andy will win at court because you literally daily publish how s of a parent / human being you are.

Now wash your fing hair, burn the scrunchy, tidy your sess pit up and start preparing tea.

Ooo here’s an idea, why don’t you take your daughter swimming tonight? See how she is getting on?

Na you cant can you? Cos you are a fing bunny boiler and you’re not allowed.

And then….

Mar 8, 2024
Hopefully she has told her personal case officer too and if she has and they are there I WILL record me telling them she is a drink driver and to do a breath test on her.
If they didn’t I would have their job as they have sworn on oath to protect the public so bring it on sweaty Betty 🖕
A little secret Catpiss, I worked at Merseyside police headquarters in Liverpool, the courts for a few years after I got a 1st in my criminology degree and I have a lot of contacts still. Also worked 6 months with a PI to further my qualifications as unlike you and your se private education, I AM very educated and academic. My friend who is a chief superintendent at head quarters in Liverpool knows all about you breaking several LAWS, has all the evidence and I will find out if your lower ranked case officer tries to find out who they are and that just proves you are as corrupt as daddy David with lies and no amount of Greg the wallets money or his dodgy handshakes can save you.
I bet she doesn’t even show up and I await todays clap back 🤣
This is only chance she is getting to find out who I am and I made it easy for the thick t to spot me by putting a photo of my car here.

See you soon catpiss as just leaving now 👋👋
This is absolutely fantastic
You are being transparent and offering to meet her
Even if she doesn’t see this one of the doberhuns will no doubt inform her so she has no excuse whatsoever
You are clearly a very intelligent and methodical lady who has done absolutely everything by the book . Hats off to you ❤️

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
Safeguarding means protecting people's health, wellbeing and human rights, and enabling them to live free from harm, abuse and neglect. It's fundamental to high-quality health and social care.
You copied that straight from Google 😂

Attachments

• E9172A93-29D5-4EEB-B51B-0213E3FACA9E.jpeg
    E9172A93-29D5-4EEB-B51B-0213E3FACA9E.jpeg
    143.4 KB · Views: 384
Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Good morning beautiful people 🥰
I'm off today so got a few things I need to do but I'll be catching up after.

Just quickly though... didn't she swear on H life she doesn't use filters? Because this olllld video just came up on my FYP for some reason. It won't let me upload it and there's no captions 😫 but she says literally 1st thing... "amazing what a filter can do isn't it"
Fast forward to now and she's swearing on her childs life. Despicable!!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240417-110813_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240417-110813_TikTok.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 145

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
Safeguarding means protecting people's health, wellbeing and human rights, and enabling them to live free from harm, abuse and neglect. It's fundamental to high-quality health and social care.
One more time for the idiot in the back row - @itsmejo is an adult, a very capable, highly intelligent, responsible adult. She can make that informed decision for herself.

Even if you are not Aimee how can you honestly come on here and pull Jo up for not safeguarding herself? Are you ok hun??

Aimee is the one putting an innocent 9 year old at constant risk!!!

It’s not the same.

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024

Aimee go wash your hair love

Status
Not open for further replies.