Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
I predicted she would go missing today and get all hers Huns worried. Now let’s see when she does post if she does the way of medical appointment or some similar made up drama, or if we get none of that but get the look of been crying and all sad wanting her Huns to ask so she can breadcrumb. Calculated Aims.
You know she is doing this on purpose because she will have already films the ‘pros’ to the holiday and the part 2 of the Tesco haul. She could post them easily from her drafts.

Thats How much of an attention seeker she is and the dipshits that follow her fall for it.

@itsmejo You are so full of se!

In some posts you say she will 💩 herself when she sees you. In other posts she won't recognise you or know who you are 🙉

Anyone can have her as a friend on Facebook and say they worked in the uncles care home (I'm guessing it would be common knowledge in Southport about it) where are the real receipts?

Sure everyone can tell me to do off on this site but she's just as full of bullshit as Aimee, get some real proof, you only want to believe she knows her to add abit more excitement to your sad lonely days.

Really safeguarding yourself and your 'hubby' aswell showing a pic of your 'car' and where you will be located. 🥰

Attachments

• 181B1AE3-CCA4-4489-A20D-723B9C3DF6C1.jpeg
    181B1AE3-CCA4-4489-A20D-723B9C3DF6C1.jpeg
    143.8 KB · Views: 61

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Wasn’t even parked in a car park the muppet but I also didnt state our friend was also turning up in their grey Range Rover just to confuse her 🫢🤣
Think leelee needs to Google what an off road vehicle means and what it can do 🤣
Clue is OFF ROAD

If you didn’t need anymore proof that leelee was catpiss why state I wasn’t in a car park 🤔Surley someone who lives in Bradford wouldn’t know Southport that well and that the derelict pub has a car park. Think of the next name to use catpiss as this time you called yourself out 🤣
I have no reason to lie and she didn’t even turn up or leave her house but will try say she did and tbh I’ve just given her more content haven’t I with a clap back 🙈

You make a good point 👀 😂😂

And don’t worry about it she told us to say it “with chest” all she can do is retaliate by talking to herself in front of her phone so that her army of huns go to battle for her.

We’ve got your back Jo ❤️

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
You know she is doing this on purpose because she will have already films the ‘pros’ to the holiday and the part 2 of the Tesco haul. She could post them easily from her drafts.

Thats How much of an attention seeker she is and the dipshits that follow her fall for it.

Oh yeah for sure, it’s always the same pattern when something doesn’t go her way (something that’s always her own doing). We get the smug I don’t give a f*ck videos, then the normal videos making joking sly digs about it then the going missing and being all sad etc about it. The narc in her can’t help the first part but the needing to be a victim soon takes over.

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
My daughter would love you, you sound as head strong as she is and she’s in college part time studying criminology while finishing high school. She wants to work in counter terrorism / armed police. She also wants to move to Australia and marry an Australian and have her kids there 🤣🤣 17 with all the plans! 👮
I absolutely love this and she has her goals which she will most definitely achieve 🥰
I loved criminal profiling and all the tell tale signs a person doesn’t realise they are doing that shows they are nervous and lying.
I don’t even know you or your daughter but I’m proud of her and that all the hard work will pay off 🥰

Mar 7, 2024
I predicted she would go missing today and get all hers Huns worried. Now let’s see when she does post if she does the way of medical appointment or some similar made up drama, or if we get none of that but get the look of been crying and all sad wanting her Huns to ask so she can breadcrumb. Calculated Aims.
There might be a granny gigi be nice to Aimee takeover later - she's having a rough time with the trolls (aka her actions having consequences and her having to deal with those). Obviously not my gorgeous aimess fault, she's a perfect princess. Everyone be nice.
Aimee in the other room sobbing, kicking the cat tree up the garden and necking kylie straight from the bottle whilst scoffing a maccies 2 burgers, fries, a milkshake, Mcflurry, half a dozen nuggets and whatever the latest pie is

Remyboyyyy

Mar 8, 2024
Wasn’t even parked in a car park the muppet but I also didnt state our friend was also turning up in their grey Range Rover just to confuse her 🫢🤣
Think leelee needs to Google what an off road vehicle means and what it can do 🤣
Clue is OFF ROAD

If you didn’t need anymore proof that leelee was catpiss why state I wasn’t in a car park 🤔Surley someone who lives in Bradford wouldn’t know Southport that well and that the derelict pub has a car park. Think of the next name to use catpiss as this time you called yourself out 🤣
I have no reason to lie and she didn’t even turn up or leave her house but will try say she did and tbh I’ve just given her more content haven’t I with a clap back 🙈
Why does she have to pick Bradford my hometown! (I don’t live there now)We have enough of a bad rep without her adding to it 😂😂

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
The one telling thing about the intelligence levels of the huns is when one actually asked whether she also has false nails on her toes as well 🤣

They come out with some corkers don’t they 🤣 the most annoying thing they do is the ‘first’ 🤣

There might be a granny gigi be nice to Aimee takeover later - she's having a rough time with the trolls (aka her actions having consequences and her having to deal with those). Obviously not my gorgeous aimess fault, she's a perfect princess. Everyone be nice.
Aimee in the other room sobbing, kicking the cat tree up the garden and necking kylie straight from the bottle whilst scoffing a maccies 2 burgers, fries, a milkshake, Mcflurry, half a dozen nuggets and whatever the latest pie is

🤣🤣 how can we forget her biggest enabler doing that before. Defo wouldn’t rule it out again.

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Did you enjoy your walk?

I neeeed to ask, you said walk the pets, are you walking dogs, cats? Iguanas? Ferrets? Ha ha.

She is deffo jealous of us having loving relationships. She put ‘husband’ when talking about yours.

She needs to go do herself with her herpes infested crusty dildo!
I have 2 dogs and I ended up sitting in the car after 20 mins as it was so cold with that wind. I love going to the beach as I walk barefoot on the sand to ground myself. We normally go to Formby beach as it’s much nicer but the path that takes you to the beach is always full of glass and litter. Wasn’t risking the dogs getting anything in their paws and they are 40KG each so too heavy to carry 🙈

Is that also another slip up from Catpiss as why not write hubby like I did 🤣

Safeguarding means protecting people's health, wellbeing and human rights, and enabling them to live free from harm, abuse and neglect. It's fundamental to high-quality health and social care.
What’s Olga the swamp pig going to do, knock our Jo out with the smell of catpiss, booze, unwashed hair & dirty diseased ridden growler. Is the old bike the granny gash flasher going to jump out & give Jo the worst haircut of her life. Get a fecking grip you fraggle. 😂😂😂😂

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
I have 2 dogs and I ended up sitting in the car after 20 mins as it was so cold with that wind. I love going to the beach as I walk barefoot on the sand to ground myself. We normally go to Formby beach as it’s much nicer but the path that takes you to the beach is always full of glass and litter. Wasn’t risking the dogs getting anything in their paws and they are 40KG each so too heavy to carry 🙈

Is that also another slip up from Catpiss as why not write hubby like I did 🤣
Oh man I LOVE big dogs. I’d ask what breed they are but I don’t want you to give any more information away.

Please give them a big squeeze from me!

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
It's sad scrolling through her Facebook. She used to actually have a life before she was possessed by tiktok. Out with friends, days out with harper, going to the gym, which would give her some purpose and improve her wellbeing. I would hate to look back on how I used to be, knowing now all I do is shopping hauls and dish up takeaways

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
It's sad scrolling through her Facebook. She used to actually have a life before she was possessed by tiktok. Out with friends, days out with harper, going to the gym, which would give her some purpose and improve her wellbeing. I would hate to look back on how I used to be, knowing now all I do is shopping hauls and dish up takeaways
This is why it’s so hard to see that the people left in her life cannot see how low she has sunk and intervene.

Still hasn’t closed up her Facebook I see? There’s videos on there will harper in the bath and with her top off and in knickers. She is just the worst!

Status
Not open for further replies.