Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 17, 2024
Birky
where is hammy sammy cakey wakey frubie narnie cucumbie home bargain first chew of the day at? Is she too busy been Leelee? 🤔
Legit though!!!! I'm dying of thirst waiting for the go ahead!!! 🤣🤣
You know what gets me about first chew... is when she says I'm sorry I couldn't wait it's not first sip... Oi Aimee nobody gives it do 🙈😫😂

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
They are not showing up at car parks though are they 🤣🤣 Billy bullshitters.
Don’t know unless you go do you but no here you are stalking our s as per. Love that for you is tinder not tindering for you aimee. Or is that for the weekend when hamper goes to andys that’s if you are big enough to face him after your lies 🤷‍♀️ Also when is the wedding assuming h is playing a vital role in the day. Her little fairytale with her dad being a princess ahhhh things you can only wish for with real daddy keeping it real behind the steel hey but who are we to judge

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
No her and H were throwing up on the train and poor old bendy Wendy had to run between them holding their hairs out the way.

She s herself on the plane when she was 19 apparently as she had had her first ever panic attack and passed out.
I think you need to stop commenting. Someone who has to google the word ‘safeguarding’ to type the meaning of it on here - it’s a bit embarrassing. I knew as soon as you posted it that it was from Google, so I googled it myself to prove it.

I mean, who doesn’t know what safeguarding means?

Mar 13, 2024
UK
Safeguarding means protecting people's health, wellbeing and human rights, and enabling them to live free from harm, abuse and neglect. It's fundamental to high-quality health and social care.
Can you explain that to me in plain English because I’m uneducated remember? What does it mean in reality? This is nothing to do with H&SC ..

Mar 8, 2024
How do you know?! Are you in that carpark? If not; then I’d suggest this

Attachments

• IMG_2668.jpeg
    IMG_2668.jpeg
    34.1 KB · Views: 33

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
I’m still horrified she had to Google the term safeguarding to be honest at 38/39 you would think she would be aware of how to safeguard her child yet here she is with public profiles and her child in her uniform underwear swimwear🤷‍♀️ She’s a influencer tho and it’s her job remember so she is fully aware of what the internet is and how dark it can be with nonces pedalos etc she is a good mum remember this isn’t up for debate yet she’s googling safe guarding hiding from a so called troll and leaving her huns without there usual morning monster look

daisylou24

Mar 8, 2024
Durham
Safeguarding means protecting people's health, wellbeing and human rights, and enabling them to live free from harm, abuse and neglect. It's fundamental to high-quality health and social care.

Protecting your daughters wellbeing means not sharing her address ,her bedroom window and location in her home, her school ,pictures of her wearing just knickers, leaving her to beg for friends on YouTube whilst lying in her bed whilst your downstairs getting drunk on a live .Not sharing your car and it's reg ,not sharing where you will be every step of the way .
Giving Harper a clean home,a tidy,safe bedroom, decent nutritional meals,brushing her hair ,spending one on one quality time with her that doesn't include staring at a screen .
Not sharing all your " heartbreaks " ,accusations of abuse with every man that ends things with you ,all the woe is me videos....anything that could be used to mock or bully your child .

Safeguarding means not bringing men into your child's home after knowing them for a few days .Not letting her get attached to ,basically, a stranger only for you to get too needy and feck up yet another relationship. You cannot buy love .All the watches ,boxing match tickets, weekends away won't stop them using you then taking off when your inner psycho blows up yet again

Throwing money at your child isn't love,it's laziness .

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
That was her choice you fing moron!! She is an adult. She can make that decision for herself and her husband.

YOU can’t safeguard your vulnerable 9 year old for s! Every aspect of her life, routine, lunch bag, school bag, house lay out, bedroom, no cctv, you told us when your back door wouldn’t lock… I could go on all day love but I don’t have the time for you.

Fancy thinking you can throw safeguarding back at Jo! do off can you.

Look up the fing word.

Also have the school, social services contacted you yet…. Regarding your serious lack of safeguarding???

Andy will win at court because you literally daily publish how s of a parent / human being you are.

Now wash your fing hair, burn the scrunchy, tidy your sess pit up and start preparing tea.

Ooo here’s an idea, why don’t you take your daughter swimming tonight? See how she is getting on?

Na you cant can you? Cos you are a fing bunny boiler and you’re not allowed.
Thank you babe I have the sad t on ignore and wtf not safeguarding me or hubby 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I’m a big girl and can do what I want, when I want and how I want Olga Catpiss thundercunt 🤣
That has made me laugh trying to throw safeguarding at an adult who is nearly 40 when she doesn’t safeguard her daughter 🤣🤣

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
This is absolutely fantastic
You are being transparent and offering to meet her
Even if she doesn’t see this one of the doberhuns will no doubt inform her so she has no excuse whatsoever
You are clearly a very intelligent and methodical lady who has done absolutely everything by the book . Hats off to you ❤️
Thank you babe and she has nothing on me at all as I am a law abiding citizen. The reason I’ve waiting so long to call her out is because I know for a fact she would have tried to ruin my career and nobody was going to get that chance.
It was woeisme that gave me this opportunity and courage to call the lying cow out because she is a fake fraudster. This is why she has no real friends because she is a nasty, vile narcissist and why some people are scared to speak out because she would ruin their live in some way.
I think Catpiss is jealous of me tbh as I have the happy, loving marriage and bond with my children she is so desperate for 🥰

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Anyone know what tescos it actually is she uses id love to see her in the wild can’t lie
Kew the big one
Protecting your daughters wellbeing means not sharing her address ,her bedroom window and location in her home, her school ,pictures of her wearing just knickers, leaving her to beg for friends on YouTube whilst lying in her bed whilst your downstairs getting drunk on a live .Not sharing your car and it's reg ,not sharing where you will be every step of the way .
Giving Harper a clean home,a tidy,safe bedroom, decent nutritional meals,brushing her hair ,spending one on one quality time with her that doesn't include staring at a screen .
Not sharing all your " heartbreaks " ,accusations of abuse with every man that ends things with you ,all the woe is me videos....anything that could be used to mock or bully your child .

Safeguarding means not bringing men into your child's home after knowing them for a few days .Not letting her get attached to ,basically, a stranger only for you to get too needy and feck up yet another relationship. You cannot buy love .All the watches ,boxing match tickets, weekends away won't stop them using you then taking off when your inner psycho blows up yet again

Throwing money at your child isn't love,it's laziness .
🎤 🫳👏👏👏👏👏👏

Status
Not open for further replies.