Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 7, 2024
Poor Charlie being forgotten again with the water bottles.. I feel sorry for her, it’s like they think of her as the poor relation. If you have children, than each should be treated the same - not one being favoured over the other especially constantly. I think because the content from Wendy is all “Aimee Aimee Aimee” & Charlie is an after thought - companies seem to forget that she exsists.
If I were Charlie I’d of f**ked them both of ages ago.

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Oh aimless just do the do off would you. No one trolls your page. We have conversations on here relating to things YOU publicly post! Don't publicly post such ridiculous se for attention and we wouldn't take about you!

We would prob still be here supporting each other as we actually are a good bunch of women!

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
What if that was a person from the dvla 🤣
Update with DVLA as I actually rang them.
I did include ALL her social media handles on a report and the lady I spoke to was so nice and said I did the right thing reporting her and they are investigating her in depth.
She did confirm and was grateful for the social media links as all the evidence I sent in shows red flags.
Her words were ‘ we are looking at all evidence i sent in and that includes any links i sent them in reports’
Obviously she couldn’t go into detail because of GDPR but they aren’t taking this lightly and ALL THAT EVIDENCE she has spouted in her videos and comments seems they are watching. I’d love it if Lola was from the DVLA and that thick t has literally dropped herself in the s 💩

CATPISS YOU ARE HIGHLY GOING TO LOSE YOUR LICENCE AND GUESS WHAT AND A FINE FOR NOT INFORMING THEM OF NAME CHANGE BACK TO CRUSTY BUTTHOLE 🤣
YOU DID THIS TO YOURSELF AND I GOTTA LOVE THIS FOR YOU 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Mummy to one, shut up she isn’t going to give you a medal for being her number one hun and quite frankly imagine it was your child she was putting at risk with her driving.
You’d soon change your tune!
Actually catpiss has given everyone all the information about her family, exes, address, school etc so mummy to one crawl back up aimeememenemeeeeee crusty arse hole where all her brown nose cling on’s belong 🖕

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
She doesn’t do clap backs anymore? Lie.
She doesn’t let ‘trolls’ bother her? Lie.
The Police investigation is ongoing? Lie.
She talks such bullshit constantly.

Have some balls and tell us and TL that the video is a reply to us. It’s the only reason you’ve made the video. You are transparent, predictable and boring. It’s a cycle. Something happens you don’t like - for example the DVLA thing/filming at RTA etc and the pattern begins.

First reaction - cocky video cos you are fuming. Won’t take accountability. That doesn’t go your way so comments off.
Second reaction - disappear for half a day or a day to stir the Huns in a frenzy, then post all sad with red eyes so you’ll get the sympathy comments.
*insert ad*
Third reaction - breeze block/garden pity party
*insert ad*
Last reaction - pretend you aren’t bothered, calls us trolls, jealous, unhappy etc and that you don’t let us get to you.

Rinse and repeat.

You know nothing about any of our lives, nothing. But we know EVERYTHING about your sad, lonely, shallow, wallowing, pitiful, empty life that revolves around your phone and an APP. Imagine having the nerve to call anyone else unhappy or jealous of that.

Just because TT consumes your every waking hour doesn’t mean it does for us. I watch TT as a gap filler at work or in a bit of downtime at home, and for a lot of creators that I like I comment on their posts nice positive things etc, have engagement the way the app is intended to be. You I just come on here (here being a safe place for opinions) and have my say instead as you can’t even take an opinion on an outfit that you’ve asked people for. Hardly detracts from my day and isn’t that time consuming. And it’s nice to be in a community with like minded individuals. Lastly, there is no trolls here, no bullying, no harassment - just opinions. And YOU choose to read here, always remember that.

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
Her reposts are this one about being happy and contented and not wanting anyone coming into her life who doesn’t give her value.

What a crock of 💩!

Attachments

• IMG_1730.jpeg
    IMG_1730.jpeg
    200 KB · Views: 119

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
She was trying a bit too hard. Calling her honest (she lies) strong (she’s always crying) going on about how beautiful she is and beautiful moments all snuggled on the settee. I see through u bendy. She’s really pushing this narrative of the perfect family a bit too much. Ppl that have great relationships with their families don’t have to go on about it.. it just shows. It’s the “I’m a nice guy” thing.
We laughed, we cried, we hugged, we cuddled........do OFF YOU fIN PRICK!!!!!! 🖕 🖕 🖕 🖕 🖕 🖕 🖕

Mar 8, 2024
I don’t go out alone any more cos I honestly don’t know when I will do it.

I’ve done it twice one after the other at the school gates waiting for my kids. Totally making a fool of myself and scaring the hell out of the poor kids.

I’ve had MRIs, Blood pressure checks, blood sugar, oxygen levels checked, obviously full bloods, ECGs you name it.

There is no explaining it. It actually makes me feel really vulnerable because I have no control.

But I accept no 2 bodies are alike!

But like I said I doubt she gets 5-10 minutes warning.
A friend used to suffer like this and it took years for the hospital to get to the root of the problem
Ended up she has vertigo and now with meds and some balance physiotherapy she’s fine
She’s fainted walking down the stairs and even getting out of the shower, fainted on my doorstep once

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
I'm chuffed to bits that @Sevda_the_seagull has used my Suzi Quatro reference to Wendy in one of their vids :D:D I actually feel quite famous right now so if any of you lot would like a cameo message of me please form an orderly queue :D:D I accept Paypal, bank transfer, monzo, spicy rice and kylie as payment!! Bargain of the day for you lot seeing as though we are friends, only 650 quid per cameo 😂😂😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.