Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
So aimless said In her comments today she’s unaware of thousands of comments on hate pages about her, another lie she’s well aware there are pages as well as she’s aware she’s hated, lastly these are not hate pages more call out BS pages
The fact that so many people can see her for what she truly is speaks loud
Annoys me how these sites get called hate pages. They hate what’s written and hate not controlling the narrative. That’s what they mean.

WhoMeNotMe

Mar 9, 2024
London
Firstly, thank you for all the kind messages. I’m getting through day by day The nights are the worst and I dread waking up cos for a nano second your ‘forget what’s happened’ Anyways the coroner isn’t happy and doing an autopsy next week which may mean we’ll be worse but we have to know the truth

Had a watch of her OMFG, amidst the most grief Ive ever felt in my life all I can think is I hope she has more than one fukin purple scrunchie 🙈 Plus what fukin adult wants their name on things WEIRDO

Loves ya all thank you once more 🩷

Firstly, thank you for all the kind messages. I’m getting through day by day The nights are the worst and I dread waking up cos for a nano second your ‘forget what’s happened’ Anyways the coroner isn’t happy and doing an autopsy next week which may mean we’ll be worse but we have to know the truth

Had a watch of her OMFG, amidst the most grief Ive ever felt in my life all I can think is I hope she has more than one fukin purple scrunchie 🙈 Plus what fukin adult wants their name on things WEIRDO

❤️

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024

Take it one step at time, don’t forget to take care of yourself and we are all here if you need to rant, cry whatever mood you’re in! You’ll be in my thoughts ❤️❤️❤️

Mar 27, 2024
UK
Afternoon my fellow haters 😉
I’ve not been watching ammie for a few weeks; I just found her very boring; same s different day as the saying goes. Although it does seem she’s caused some sort of problem; Can anyone fill me please. Has she been dropped from another agency? If so why? Also why is her mother posting about ammie? What has happened?

I think she’s still with her management but she was dropped by Hairburst, although Aimee’s spin on that was her and her management discussed the offer of a new contract but decided to decline as they/she want her (‘Career’😂) to go in a different direction. I’m not sure what direction it could be but at a guess it’s going South 😂😂😂

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Bless you Thank you xx A little few minutes of light relief now n then eh

I know I can’t imagine what you’re going through, it really opens your eyes to the fact people daily go through so much more painful real life things, rather than the trivial pointless things people like Aimee feel sad in their garden about.

I hope you’re ok ❤️❤️❤️

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
Hiiii you bunch of witches! Just caught up on all of the comments and se posts from shamey.
No change from showing herself up and giving bullies more ammunition to target her daughter. Why the do does she post videos in her bra?? Why?? Who does she think she is! She’s creeping towards 40 and acting like she’s in her teens. Is she thinking that D3 will pop up and want a bit of her 4 tits?
Also Shameless, do you really think that everyone here is jealous of you? I can guarantee you that jealous is one thing we are not! You are delusional for even thinking that! All we see is someone who has seriously messed up her life by putting social media before everything else. And of course people are going to have opinions and you cant prevent that. It’s the risk of the job and human nature for people to discuss things good and bad 🤷‍♀️
I really pity your life and feel sorry for your daughter. My children, husband, cats and career are the things that mean the most to me, and me and hubby work bloody hard to give our children the best. And it’s a happy and contented life. You really are nothing to be jealous of. But we are well within our rights to have differing opinions of yourself and we know when there’s a child who is being neglected and being put at risk. We are good people. You should take note of our observations and work on improving yourself and your life.
That is all. LUSM 💜

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton

Oh sweetheart, my heart breaks for you 😔 sending you lots of love xx

Regina.G

Mar 19, 2024
Leeds

Bless you! More loves sending ur way 💓 if us lot here can help you keep distracted from your thoughts then that's what matters. Take each day as it comes and make sure you are taking care of you aswell. Big big hugs and loves ❤️ xxx

Mar 9, 2024
Yep I can see how entertained you are and how unbothered you are 😂😂😂
Is she wearing a tshirt with her picture on it???? 🤣🤣🤣 Nothing would surprise me with her.
As for those fing sunglasses...where are the other hideous things she wore for holiday??

Anyhooooo it's Friday, H is going to dad it's Aimee bingo time...
Dinner?
Choice of alcohol?
and most importantly buckle up for drunk night responses!!!

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Story of Catpiss life 🤣🤣

Attachments

• E1683B72-6D20-4154-A850-44CBA288E6F0.jpeg
    E1683B72-6D20-4154-A850-44CBA288E6F0.jpeg
    194.3 KB · Views: 93
  • 1A8D94AA-D8DC-4C97-9F30-92D9F75717B5.jpeg
    1A8D94AA-D8DC-4C97-9F30-92D9F75717B5.jpeg
    139.5 KB · Views: 87
  • B0CF4B75-ED37-415D-B0C0-3536B60CA89F.jpeg
    B0CF4B75-ED37-415D-B0C0-3536B60CA89F.jpeg
    177.9 KB · Views: 88
  • 76853A11-0416-491E-9A45-3E622609E8D1.jpeg
    76853A11-0416-491E-9A45-3E622609E8D1.jpeg
    305.7 KB · Views: 94
Mar 9, 2024
I don’t go out alone any more cos I honestly don’t know when I will do it.

I’ve done it twice one after the other at the school gates waiting for my kids. Totally making a fool of myself and scaring the hell out of the poor kids.

I’ve had MRIs, Blood pressure checks, blood sugar, oxygen levels checked, obviously full bloods, ECGs you name it.

There is no explaining it. It actually makes me feel really vulnerable because I have no control.

But I accept no 2 bodies are alike!

But like I said I doubt she gets 5-10 minutes warning.
Have they checked you for POTS?? Xx

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Sorry to stray away from my usual Aimee King Charles fingers commentary!
But do any of you guys have any experience with the meal replacement diet for diabetes? Recently discovered I’m type 2! But I had gestational diabetes so it’s caught up with me later on! Just my luck 😂 I have googled and haven’t found much info!

Here we go…

Mar 8, 2024
I think she’s still with her management but she was dropped by Hairburst, although Aimee’s spin on that was her and her management discussed the offer of a new contract but decided to decline as they/she want her (‘Career’😂) to go in a different direction. I’m not sure what direction it could be but at a guess it’s going South 😂😂😂
That is definitely to save face!! 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.