Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
Wendy is really pissing me off. Can swan off with krusty the clown but poor Charlie is left home unwell? How about go see your ill daughter you enabling witch. I’m sure aimless could deal with primark on her own! When I got injured last week my parents had me and my partner on the first flight home from Spain, we have a home over here too and are now staying in the uk as our jobs both are remote and for uk based companies. Bendy bike couldn’t even travel from Southport to Blackpool to see Charlie, absolutely disgusting.

Mar 8, 2024
Wendy is really pissing me off. Can swan off with krusty the clown but poor Charlie is left home unwell? How about go see your ill daughter you enabling witch. I’m sure aimless could deal with primark on her own! When I got injured last week my parents had me and my partner on the first flight home from Spain, we have a home over here too and are now staying in the uk as our jobs both are remote and for uk based companies. Bendy bike couldn’t even travel from Southport to Blackpool to see Charlie, absolutely disgusting.
Aimee has more money to money to buy Willy loving Wendy what she wants

Kassi367

Mar 23, 2024
Bolton
That’s how I feel it’s absolutely disgusting and to do it so publicly aswell! At least Charlie has her dad! she should do these 2 off! it’s hard to watch tbh

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Absolutely she has no interest and hopefully never will. She is an absolute risk to men, god forbid if i was to ever be in her company in any way i would have to ask another person to be with me as a witness just incase she made allegations later on. I'm basing that on her previous conduct of telling lies about men she has dated and her x husband. She latches on to issues people genuinely suffer or have suffered, domestic abuse, illnesses/conditions ETC, pretends to suffer or have suffered from them and just uses them for sympathy and to make content. She absolutely does not care that she triggers those of you who have genuinely suffered or do suffer from what she claims to suffer or have suffered for her content. She's a nasty bit of work who ultimately takes the piss out of people and the struggles they either have or have had, and ultimately she has to be held to account.
Honestly can you even imagine being a Mother or even a Sister and your son/brother brought her home to meet you??? Oh my fing Christ!!! Like if it was someone who is well aware of her dirt and drama... or even one of us?? Hahaha it doesn't bare thinking about 🙈😂

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
It's possible, but then that means she is ordering food just to throw it in the bin which is an absolutely disgusting waste. That's the thing with aimee, any possibility that paints her in a bad light either way could be the truth. Orders and eats it all in one sitting, or orders it and throws it in the bin, both equally as likely as the other.
SHE EATS IT. She’s massive now it’s obvious 🤭

Kassi367

Mar 23, 2024
Bolton
What had tik tok created for these oxygen thieves....she infuriates me more and more everyday how can u call this a job. Im a single parent and i have to work 7 days a week so i can keep a roof over our head and put food on the table and some days are still a struggle... ive been in my house for 3 years prior too that i was homeless with my daughter thanks too my ex for 6 months it was tough but i then i got offered a house. Im still in that house but my ex took everything which meant i had to start from scratch i still dont have a lot but getting there slowly. My point is this absolutely scruffy low life has never experienced live she will never have too with Greg the wallets hand outs and she gets All this money probably dosnt invest it for her childs future jus buys tat rubbish does endless shopping hauls takeaways and this is a job how can this b right 😡 and she rubs it everyones face everyday.. my life is a struggle and tough at times but my house is clean and warm and its a house filled with love 🥰 and thats something shamless will never have so #winning
Exactly lovely! Your child will look up to you with pride and love. Hers will do nothing but loathe and resent her when she is old enough to understand! All money has brought her is greasy food! alcohol! turned her into a repellent for men and friends! and in my eyes she has fed up her daughters life already because the stuff on the internet is there forever and will not go away! Hopefully harper goes with her dad or has the courage to keep away from her when she is older before it’s too late! because a narcissist like her I don’t think is capable of changing and can destroy a child mentally and she will struggle as a adult and will possibly need therapy to save her own mental health! you are the kind of mothers the world needs! ❤️

Kassi367

Mar 23, 2024
Bolton
This is the thing that annoys me most. So many people work extremely hard for their money. Single parents, even couples now struggle. Unless you have a rich parent who can help out (like Greg the wallet) most people struggle to live never mind get on the property ladder.
I was a single parent for a long time, I went back to uni and struggled so much. I’m now in a better position but still don’t waste away money like Aimless.
She knows she has so many followers. She’s not stupid she knows many are single mums hence why she changed her name. If she cared even a little or had any kind of reality check she would know most people can’t live like she does. She is encouraging an overspending unhealthy lifestyle to vulnerable followers. She just has no sense of real life. Nor does she care about anyone but herself
100% this

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
So I’ve started something only from recent hauls - the takeaway tracker on TL gave me the inspiration

Here’s my alcohol tracker ✨

Baileys mint chocolate - £20.00 at Tesco
X2 sprite vodka cans - £2.20 per can
Pink passion star cocktail - £5.50

Meaning in the past week she’s spent £29.90 on alcohol- if I’ve missed any let me know! Thought it’d be interesting to do😂😂

Had to edit the cocktail wasn’t shown in her haul but we all know she bought it!

Last edited:
Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Because you very clearly have a loving family who care for you as they should!!! I honestly think Wendy just latches on to the drama and see's Shamey as some sort of local celebrity... well she is Wendy for all the wrong reasons!!! 🤢 She is like a fan rather than a Mother and it's fing wild!!!
I hope you're recovering well too @SomewhereOnlySheKnows glad you're getting the RnR you need 💗💕 xxx

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I hate them both.
I heard a radio programme this morning about how children have poor mental health from having smart phones. The idea is that no one under 16 can have one so no child sticks out for not having one. A mobile without internet access would be fine.
Her child has one and an iPad, she’s glued to it and sees her mother glued to hers all day and night. What damage is she doing to her, what a terrible example she sets. Calls TT her work, constantly spending on utter rubbish, can’t cook or won’t learn, has poor personal hygiene and same with the house. Drinks daily and moans constantly. Olga has said before it’s not her responsibility what people choose to watch but there are young adults, children and some very vulnerable people watching her videos so I strongly disagree. Whenever she’s called out she deletes comments so nothing is a true reflection in her comments section. Everything is orchestrated to make herself look nice and kind and hard done to.
She gets more and more strange as the weeks go by. I’m so disgusted with her and her slaggy mother. The whole family are dishonest. TT is so corrupt, just a money making machine that targets the most vulnerable and easily influenced. It’s disgusting all of it 🤬

Status
Not open for further replies.