Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
⚠️ TW - Eating Disorders ⚠️

Didn’t Charlie have an eating disorder - anorexia in lockdown and W went to go and stay with Aimee Arsehole instead?

I may be completely off the mark here but Charlie now has a dry socket infection and must be agony and unable to eat normally which could potentially be a real trigger to her with her experiences of eating disorder in the past?

Why couldn’t you just drop plans and drive to Blackpool to see your daughter/sister and comfort them through their illness? Take blankets, movie and snuggle up and make her some food and make sure she all relaxed and help with childcare??

Selfish bitches W and Aimee Arsehole! 😡🤬

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
So I’ve started something only from recent hauls - the takeaway tracker on TL gave me the inspiration

Here’s my alcohol tracker ✨

Baileys mint chocolate - £20.00 at Tesco
X2 sprite vodka cans - £2.20 per can
Pink passion star cocktail - £5.50

Meaning in the past week she’s spent £29.90 on alcohol- if I’ve missed any let me know! Thought it’d be interesting to do😂😂

Had to edit the cocktail wasn’t shown in her haul but we all know she bought it!
Oh yes let’s do this and also a take away one. I’m interested in the fat and calories in them all and should be easy to predict when her arteries will be fully clogged

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024

Didn’t Charlie have an eating disorder - anorexia in lockdown and W went to go and stay with Aimee Arsehole instead?

I may be completely off the mark here but Charlie now has a dry socket infection and must be agony and unable to eat normally which could potentially be a real trigger to her with her experiences of eating disorder in the past?

Why couldn’t you just drop plans and drive to Blackpool to see your daughter/sister and comfort them through their illness? Take blankets, movie and snuggle up and make her some food and make sure she all relaxed and help with childcare??

Yes Charlie did have an ED she’s spoken about it on live before!

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York

They are both selfish bitches that’s why

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
Honestly can you even imagine being a Mother or even a Sister and your son/brother brought her home to meet you??? Oh my fing Christ!!! Like if it was someone who is well aware of her dirt and drama... or even one of us?? Hahaha it doesn't bare thinking about 🙈😂

I'm sure yee would be giving them a very stern talking to. I know mine would certainly be wondering what the hell i was doing/thinking if i brought aimee through the door. Googling of her would no doubt be taking place as quickly as possible to see what dirt could be found.

Mar 8, 2024
Absolutely dying laughing here
IMG_4927.jpeg
She looks really well turned out here 🤣

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Whaaattt???? They ask their followers to buy stuff, and that stuff is toilet cleaner??? ☠️
Who was that? Shamey or 'the slate s?' Whoever coined that name earlier had me in bits 🤣🤣 I've never been able to wrap my head around these 'wishlists' honestly I couldn't for the shame!!!! Plus the one's I've seen are the one's who are flashy bastards not people struggling!!!! Grinds my gears bad. How do people actually fall for it and buy the beggy bastards stuff 🤔 🙈

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Because that video generated over 27k likes and a lot more money for her than if she just cooks herself an omlette! Anyone else think she orders the food and doesn't actually eat it???
Can someone explain what this means? I'm not well up on TT. I literally just watch. How does it work as in financially? Like what will 27k likes mean for her? Just curious 🤔 xx

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Who was that? Shamey or 'the slate s?' Whoever coined that name earlier had me in bits 🤣🤣 I've never been able to wrap my head around these 'wishlists' honestly I couldn't for the shame!!!! Plus the one's I've seen are the one's who are flashy bastards not people struggling!!!! Grinds my gears bad. How do people actually fall for it and buy the beggy bastards stuff 🤔 🙈
Hahah I called her the slate s 🫢
In her TT profile there was a link to her wish list. I don’t know if they had just got married or something but it was pages of stuff. Massive bags of laundry capsules and toilet cleaner were a couple of them.
Maybe someone here has saved the hippo vid where it was discussed 😂was one of my absolute favourites. Someone said in Olgas comments that they won’t buy from her because she’s always sending olga freebies. Slate s did a clap back and hippo absolutely washed the floor with her 🤭🤭🤭

Status
Not open for further replies.