Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
Yet Aimee rings her from her bathroom floor being a drama queen over a sore throat and she's there giving her ice poles and looking after her. I've no words except the apple didn't fall far from the tree in Aimees regard.
I've never seen that post (probably good thing!)
Was it ever posted on T do you know? Or will it just give me rage 🤣🤣

Mar 9, 2024
@itsmejo being accused of trolling her page now 🙄

Attachments

• IMG_4277.jpeg
    IMG_4277.jpeg
    139.3 KB · Views: 304
Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
I've never seen that post (probably good thing!)
Was it ever posted on T do you know? Or will it just give me rage 🤣🤣
I'm.pretty sure this was the same time as the thermometer and that lol tl will have it there as feral posted all of them videos daily lol all of her bullshit melts into one pot. You just wait for the next bullshit thing she does and it never takes very long lol

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈

iseethruu

Mar 16, 2024
essex
Sorry I'm on one now 🤣🤣 but I honestly don't blame Charlie for swerving it! I'd rather have toothache!!! I can't imagine sitting in Flannels like a pretentious, snobby s, staring at the menu looking for something 'reasonable' I could justify paying for rather than an equally nice quarter price cafe would do you fine. While her rat of a Sister thinks she's something without a care for money!! My Sister would NEVER!!! 🙈🥺
You know I actually feel sorry for Charlie. She gets no help with ralph in the week and she works full time. Shirley goes round to aimees after school run and swimming every Wednesday and why??? Cos aimee buys them a takeaway or cooks her tea. Aimee drives shirl around everywhere so she can drink. Aimee buys her hotel chocolat treats aimee buys her an Indian.... is it any wonder aimee looks online for "love" the whole lot of them are messed up arnt they

Mar 7, 2024
Poor Charlie being forgotten again with the water bottles.. I feel sorry for her, it’s like they think of her as the poor relation. If you have children, than each should be treated the same - not one being favoured over the other especially constantly. I think because the content from Wendy is all “Aimee Aimee Aimee” & Charlie is an after thought - companies seem to forget that she exsists.
If I were Charlie I’d of f**ked them both of ages ago.
I said it before & I’ll say it again.. not one mention about Charlie and if she’s ok. Selfishness at its very best - some family eh!

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
I was out with kids yesterday so never got chance to catch up and too many pages had a quick glance can someone fill me in ? Did Charlie not go? How cocky is she to that lady in her comments defo had a drink and that Aimee is why you attract negativity. Overall never missed much looks like same old s primark dressed like a clown with flash gash trying to rock the village people hat. Same old same old I hope Charlie swerved them I wouldn’t associate if that was my sister she would be getting told straight and I’d be keeping my distance

Mar 9, 2024
Whether you like her or not, you've got to feel for Charlie. She's too ill to go so this pair just shop without her, not a word in their tiktoks to say she was too poorly, just an aside in the comments.

We all know if it was Aimee they wouldn't have gone without her, the whole Christmas Eve meal was cancelled because poor Aimee was too ill to go.

Charlie deserves better. The pair of them are a disgrace.

Status
Not open for further replies.