Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well my fellow haters & bridge dwellers, it’s been quite busy since my last read on Friday evening. Olag’s deffo rattled with the dvla thing, it’s fent aimed at our Jo is deffo to try & shut Jo up & scare her off & from what I can make out there was a delulu sycophant over here threatening doxing, again another tactic to shut Jo up & scare her off.
Another thing, if you are going to come on here & say stuff concerning Olga’s custody of her child & what actually happened with any of the 🍆 it has bounced on then please bring receipts to prove your words. As others may have said anyone can come onto this sight & spout whatever they want, people can take a bit of information for here & other places, twist it & run with their own narrative.

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Well my fellow haters & bridge dwellers, it been quite busy since my last read on Friday evening. Olag’s deffo rattled with the dvla thing, it’s fent aimed at our Jo is deffo to try & shut Jo up & scare her off & from what I can make out there was a delulu sycophant over here threatening doxing, again another tactic to shut Jo up & scare her off.
Another thing, if you are going to come on here & say stuff concerning Olga’s custody of her child & what actually happened with any of the 🍆 it has bounced on then please bring receipts to prove your words. As others may have said anyone can come onto this sight & spout whatever they want, people can take a bit of information for here & other places, twist it & run with their own narrative.
I second that. Makes me wonder if it's actually her making some of the claims so we just talk about her more and it fits her victim mentality. I need proof for everything. I have saw so much said and nothing come of that

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
It's not that we sit on here all day, there is just so many people don't like you and can see through you!! And we know it's you who checks here.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240421_171755_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240421_171755_TikTok.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 324

WhoMeNotMe

Mar 9, 2024
London
I didn’t actually call you catpiss to the person I spoke about you thick t 🤣🤣
I actually called you Aimee Nicole pimlott AKA crowder Barton. Do you actually think you will get anywhere with that screenshot because babe let me tell you, your GP will legally have to give the DVLA all medical evidence from consultations you’ve had, you know the ones the gp writes notes on. You my dear are your own downfall and the TRUTH HURTS AND HAS CONSEQUENCES. YOUR OWN LIES ARE YOU DOWNFALL.
Also love that read here and that screenshot suggests you took it and last night you spent hours seeding through the 100’s of hate pages here and TL.
Also you are full of s and all evidence they have got is WHAT YOU YOURSELF HAS SAID.
I DO KNOW YOU and I love the fact I’m so in your head you can’t stop thinking about me 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I shop in Birkdale village all the time, seen you loads of times too and you have looked at me as if you wanted to say hello and then didn’t as you really can’t remember me because my appearance has changed so much. You even tried to when you’ve been in the same nail salon as me getting nails done and I asked to be moved to a desk with my back to you 🖕
Thank god I changed my nail girl and I think today you need to do a deep clean sunday reset and start with your disgusting filthy bedroom.
Have a lovely day thinking of me whilst I enjoy a family roast and chill time snuggling on the couch with my hubby 🥰
I assume you will be cuddling your cow cushion slate s sent you as you got nobody else who wants too go near you
Now foff and go make a pathetic video with a sad soundtrack in your s garden 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Charlie is that you? 😂

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
@itsmejo I hope you're OK. The irony is never lost on me that she does these videos then her huns go on a rampage about someone or attack them. If they want to call anyone a bully they should check their own door step first.
I’m absolutely fine and her clap backs just prove she is a nasty b as she gives the green light to her vultures to do her bullying.
They will never find me as unlike catpiss I safeguard myself and family with everything locked down.
They are all a sad bunch of toothless dicks and I gave Catpiss the opportunity to meet me on Friday when I went with hubby to walk the dogs at ainsdale beach. She never turned up which shows how much of a gobby s bag she is.
Thank you for asking, really appreciate it 🥰

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
It's not that we sit on here all day, there is just so many people don't like you and can see through you!! And we know it's you who checks here.
It’s her new agenda, as she is that rattled and bothered by the reports to the DVLA that have come from this site she’s now ‘trying’ to come back at us 🤣🤣 what she doesn’t realise is that it’s actually showing her true colours more and showing she’s so bothered she’s actually fuming. She’s a compulsive liar that’s been called out on her lies so has no choice but to try push some negativity our way to deflect and try change the narrative she is desperately wanting to control.

She can direct her Huns here all she wants as we will put them straight and show evidence for things said. She can call us all the names she wants but she knows nothing about us but we know everything about her. And she come out with ‘check the times they post’ but people work nights, some people are in different time zones and there is a hell of a lot of us posting so hardly surprising it’s a busy thread 24/7. Lastly she can make threats etc all she wants, she is absolutely categorically the biggest bullshitter I’ve ever come across, she spews lies so anything she says I just laugh.

So please continue with the comments and the cocky smug 😘 as we all see right through you and your huns with any brains will too once reading here.

Mar 16, 2024
United Kingdom
It’s her new agenda, as she is that rattled and bothered by the reports to the DVLA that have come from this site she’s now ‘trying’ to come back at us 🤣🤣 what she doesn’t realise is that it’s actually showing her true colours more and showing she’s so bothered she’s actually fuming. She’s a compulsive liar that’s been called out on her lies so has no choice but to try push some negativity our way to deflect and try change the narrative she is desperately wanting to control.

She can direct her Huns here all she wants as we will put them straight and show evidence for things said. She can call us all the names she wants but she knows nothing about us but we know everything about her. And she come out with ‘check the times they post’ but people work nights, some people are in different time zones and there is a hell of a lot of us posting so hardly surprising it’s a busy thread 24/7. Lastly she can make threats etc all she wants, she is absolutely categorically the biggest bullshitter I’ve ever come across, she spews lies so anything she says I just laugh.

So please continue with the comments and the cocky smug 😘 as we all see right through you and your huns with any brains will too once reading here.
I work nights, but of course she’d have no understanding of that
I also have children with autism and they don’t sleep well, again something she should be more understanding of considering her bestie!

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
@itsmejo TL says you’ve given an update on woeisme and D2 do you mind replying to me with what you said? I can’t find it 😂😂 I take a few hours off and miss everything

Please and thank you 😘
This was what I wrote and found it from my posts so copied it to paste here for you 🥰

Watched it Friday night and loved it. Reminded me of catpiss tbh and how she stalks her prey and then because she gets nowhere she then harasses their kids. Tbh sounds like Aimeememememe solicitor is the woman in this series 🤣
Little update on the D2 situation as just had the call back with info from my secret spy 🤫
I wish they would just bloody text me with it written down so I could show receipts but that is the reason why they won’t as don’t want to give anything to catpiss thundercunt.
D2 HAS taken legal action and it’s ongoing still which is WHY CATPISS IS NOT, I repeat IS NOT ALLOWED to go near or contact him or his family and legally has to abide the restrictions in place of her not allowed to take H swimming.
Also they are proceeding against CATPISS for defamation of character and slander.
I think this is why woeisme has gone quiet because any evidence they have against catpiss and it possibly going to court (I cannot confirm if it will go to court so it is a possibility) and woeisme mentioned it to the public, would jeopardise the case.
Wonder if she got a letter in the post from his solicitor which is why she said all that bullshit before 🤔🤔
Anyway been told I’m to not ask for anymore info ref D2 and that we will all find out publicly the ins and outs of her .
CATPISS another thing you could get prosecuted for LOVE BOMBING and here is the definition of what it is 🖕🤣

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
This was what I wrote and found it from my posts so copied it to paste here for you 🥰

Watched it Friday night and loved it. Reminded me of catpiss tbh and how she stalks her prey and then because she gets nowhere she then harasses their kids. Tbh sounds like Aimeememememe solicitor is the woman in this series 🤣
Little update on the D2 situation as just had the call back with info from my secret spy 🤫
I wish they would just bloody text me with it written down so I could show receipts but that is the reason why they won’t as don’t want to give anything to catpiss thundercunt.
D2 HAS taken legal action and it’s ongoing still which is WHY CATPISS IS NOT, I repeat IS NOT ALLOWED to go near or contact him or his family and legally has to abide the restrictions in place of her not allowed to take H swimming.
Also they are proceeding against CATPISS for defamation of character and slander.
I think this is why woeisme has gone quiet because any evidence they have against catpiss and it possibly going to court (I cannot confirm if it will go to court so it is a possibility) and woeisme mentioned it to the public, would jeopardise the case.
Wonder if she got a letter in the post from his solicitor which is why she said all that bullshit before 🤔🤔
Anyway been told I’m to not ask for anymore info ref D2 and that we will all find out publicly the ins and outs of her .
CATPISS another thing you could get prosecuted for LOVE BOMBING and here is the definition of what it is 🖕🤣
Thanks Jo I really appreciate you doing for that me 🥰🥰🥰

Mar 8, 2024
Who would want to get face to face with Aimee who smells like catpiss and doesn’t bathe?
IMG_1855.gif
Aimee is a nasty manipulative dangerous human being! For those that know my story, I will just say AIMEE , your juice plus days started your dangerous sales behaviour. You did the biggest dirty on my niece and many others that you reeled in. I mentioned juice plus on one of your selling TikTok’s and you blocked me. I’m happy for your team to find my IP address. What I would like to see is more people from your life come forward and validate those of us who have personal experience of your thieving, controlling, narcissistic behaviour. So come on Aimee!!!

iseethruu

Mar 16, 2024
essex
I'm nearly positive you cannot sue for defamation if you have profited from the allegations. Which she has. Because she claps back at every rumor. If she was clever and kept quiet then she might have had a case. But she won't because she makes money from the views and engagement.
I'm also wondering if the "you have no idea what he's put me through" is her hinting at this harassment case against her.
I very much doubt she'd want it going to court which would mean settling out of court. I hope she doesn't have any savings (makes sense why she's suddenly spending the tax return on holidays and carpets) otherwise d2 would be in for a tidy sum.

Status
Not open for further replies.