Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kassi367

Mar 23, 2024
Bolton
Trying to catch up on the s show of today but these pages are going so fast 🤣 she’s a narc and a tramp and a s mother a fraud a mess and I couldn’t give 2 fs what her huns say! These are the people that ask her for scrambled egg recipes and how to cook pasta and if they can watch her cut her cucumbies whilst enabling her s parenting and suffocating her child’s body whilst blocking her arteries! that’s just to name a few! so 🖕 Also I can’t believe they couldnt even wait for Charlie yeaterday just because Ralph’s dad was late picking him up! You pair of twats! I bet Aimee wishes she could be half the women her sister was clean presentable! hard worker! Independant! doesnt need mummy to feed her ice poles or wipe her arse of take her kid to school! No bank of daddy! Hands on parent! Everything your not! Watching her is like a breathe of fresh air and you don’t feel itchy unlike watching her! and surprise surprise a selling advert after a poor me post today! 🤣🤣 it’s a joke at this point #shameless

Last edited:

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
The person who checks is clearly you imagine looking at dates and times on 15,000 posts
So pissss offfff
And when you read this, which you will, you’re on TikTok deleting and blocking 24/7 that’s a sad life!

Attachments

• IMG_3050.jpeg
    IMG_3050.jpeg
    189.4 KB · Views: 279
Last edited:

Kassi367

Mar 23, 2024
Bolton
Aimee is a nasty manipulative dangerous human being! For those that know my story, I will just say AIMEE , your juice plus days started your dangerous sales behaviour. You did the biggest dirty on my niece and many others that you reeled in. I mentioned juice plus on one of your selling TikTok’s and you blocked me. I’m happy for your team to find my IP address. What I would like to see is more people from your life come forward and validate those of us who have personal experience of your thieving, controlling, narcissistic behaviour. So come on Aimee!!!
What happened to your niece if you don’t mind me asking ?

Mar 8, 2024
🤫 also, the reason D2 kicked the bucket was because Aimee was controlling, she did not like when he visited the mother of his children (whether it be to pick them up, drop them off, have a chat about their schooling etc) and she would guilt trip him and accuse him of cheating.

when he would try to use protection, as he did not want to have another child yet, Aimee again kicked off, saying he didn't love her and wasn't commited to her

she would constantly try to buy him and his kids things to get him to stay, and would get harper to copy whatever his oldest child did so that Harper "could be friends with them", they'd known each other around 2 weeks by that point

Oh, she also stalked him and his children after they broke up and constantly rang his oldest child asking them to put him on the phone
How do you know this? . Just being cautious as this is something lots of us could assume to be honest. No hate or unkindness meant

Kassi367

Mar 23, 2024
Bolton
This was what I wrote and found it from my posts so copied it to paste here for you 🥰

Watched it Friday night and loved it. Reminded me of catpiss tbh and how she stalks her prey and then because she gets nowhere she then harasses their kids. Tbh sounds like Aimeememememe solicitor is the woman in this series 🤣
Little update on the D2 situation as just had the call back with info from my secret spy 🤫
I wish they would just bloody text me with it written down so I could show receipts but that is the reason why they won’t as don’t want to give anything to catpiss thundercunt.
D2 HAS taken legal action and it’s ongoing still which is WHY CATPISS IS NOT, I repeat IS NOT ALLOWED to go near or contact him or his family and legally has to abide the restrictions in place of her not allowed to take H swimming.
Also they are proceeding against CATPISS for defamation of character and slander.
I think this is why woeisme has gone quiet because any evidence they have against catpiss and it possibly going to court (I cannot confirm if it will go to court so it is a possibility) and woeisme mentioned it to the public, would jeopardise the case.
Wonder if she got a letter in the post from his solicitor which is why she said all that bullshit before 🤔🤔
Anyway been told I’m to not ask for anymore info ref D2 and that we will all find out publicly the ins and outs of her .
CATPISS another thing you could get prosecuted for LOVE BOMBING and here is the definition of what it is 🖕🤣
Maybe she should green screen this … aye Aimee …. You won’t though will you … hope. the Huns with any sense read here and start to see her for what she really is! if you are reading here have you not noticed she always or nearly always posts and feel sorry for me post or a drama post before then posting a ad ( like today ) that she needs sales for as that’s where the money is! Sympathy sales! WAKE UP

Mar 16, 2024
United Kingdom
Aimee is a nasty manipulative dangerous human being! For those that know my story, I will just say AIMEE , your juice plus days started your dangerous sales behaviour. You did the biggest dirty on my niece and many others that you reeled in. I mentioned juice plus on one of your selling TikTok’s and you blocked me. I’m happy for your team to find my IP address. What I would like to see is more people from your life come forward and validate those of us who have personal experience of your thieving, controlling, narcissistic behaviour. So come on Aimee!!!
Funny she doesn’t clap back about these things and D2 🤔
Only clap backs of her being the victim!!

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I work nights, but of course she’d have no understanding of that
I also have children with autism and they don’t sleep well, again something she should be more understanding of considering her bestie!
I sometimes have to work nights too as we have projects to be done out of hours. Like you say she’s no understanding of a real working life or real parenting life. She’s out of touch with the real world as her world is consumed by an App 🤣🤣 and she’s some cheek how she’s often sat up to all hours deleting comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.