Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 29, 2024
Here and there
Morning girls. I would just like to say from the bottom of my heart I don't care if she knows who I am. The only reason I don't put my name here publicly is due to her weird huns and the fact I actually safeguard the people around me, she should try it.

I'm guessing a first chew of the day, and a cheeky m and s haul, full of harpers favourites
Morning HUN haha. I think the thing that probably really got to vinegar tits was the ‘ catpiss’ 🤣🤣 we all know how she feels about people saying she looks like she smells of catpiss 😂 what you said in your post was absolutely spot on, if it wasn’t she wouldn’t send her minions over here to try to defend her. She’s a waste of oxygen. I’ve been so poorly since Friday so haven’t really posted but I’ve been keeping an eye on things 😏 happy Monday & here’s to another sshow of a week with dipstick x

Mar 2, 2024
New musical creation on MTH.

Attachments

• mc cat piss pic.jpg
    mc cat piss pic.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 76

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Morning HUN haha. I think the thing that probably really got to vinegar tits was the ‘ catpiss’ 🤣🤣 we all know how she feels about people saying she looks like she smells of catpiss 😂 what you said in your post was absolutely spot on, if it wasn’t she wouldn’t send her minions over here to try to defend her. She’s a waste of oxygen. I’ve been so poorly since Friday so haven’t really posted but I’ve been keeping an eye on things 😏 happy Monday & here’s to another sshow of a week with dipstick x
Aw no I hope you are OK. She can't control what we say and she can't stand it.

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Good morning trowls,

Does anyone else wake up and feel grateful you don’t have Catpiss’s pathetic life 🤣

Aimee you will see that in my post about the call to DVLA the woman stated she CANNOT divulge ANY information due to GDPR and because I didn’t report ANONYMOUSLY all she could say was that all evidence is being used and they are grateful for your social media links I sent them.
That means they are watching you, that means they are looking at all YOUR OWN 🐂 💩 YOU put out there 🤣
Clearly you class yourself as an old hag because we are practically the same age. Only difference is I look younger as I use decent skincare whereas you my dear have the wrinkles and skin that represent a set of bollocks 🤣

Would love an update from your call with dvla too and I expect your clap back video, a woe is me video, a sty ad and you looking like a beetroot with a white neck from your sunbed session and ffs take those cheap tatty necklaces off as they are not the one when you have a fat neck as your due for your 9 min tan today 🤣
I’m lucky to be blessed with my dark skin from my family heritage and don’t need to go on cancerous sunbeds.

Also my mate just called me and said she has rang sundeck made them aware of your herpes as she doubts you clean the sunbeds after you used them.
I did actually say to her why the do did you do that as that is just childish and immature and wasn’t needed. So as much as I HATE you catpiss my mate was out of order doing that and I’ve just had an argument with her about it.
Her excuse was she was at her son’s school which is the same as H waiting in the playground and heard parents talking about you and your STI. She then took it upon herself for some unknown reason to inform the tanning shop. Yes I do see why she did it with herpes being highly infectious but she had NO right or need to do what she did.
I’m honestly fuming with her and I only asked her to listen to any conversations the parents are having about Aimee.
As much as this seriously pains me to say , I do apologise directly for her childish antics today Aimee.
I can prove she rang me with a screenshot but I will cover her number if anyone wants to see but it’s people who do stupid s like that that feed catpiss and her narrative of being bullied.
I take the legal route, always have and always will and have evidence to back up my claims.
I’m honestly so angry at her 🤬🤬🤬
Confirmation please, was I supposed to find this funny? 😟🤣🤣

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
You can look her up as a director on companies House and get the company name that way.
If you find anything let me know as I couldn’t even with her 5 names in different order. That is why I reported her and greg the wallet to HMRC as he is dodgy and her own words ‘he pays her a salary for his multimillion pound business’
The job she doesn’t actually do anything for.
Not declaring an income again is breaking the law catpiss and I’ve also informed NCA for her profiting a lump sum from the proceed of crime that daddy David committed.
I’ve honestly tried all ways with her name, included her middle name and her pathetic this single mama official and NOTHING comes up for her. Greg the wallet and her cousin JCB come up but not her. I will just state her cousin JCB has nothing to with her (as most of the crowder Barton’s do) and he has a very successful legitimate business he worked his arse off with no handouts from mummy and daddy.

His mother actually owned a wedding shop years ago in Birkdale village hiring out men’s black tie suits, top hat and tails etc which was near the pet shop and the old RBS bank

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
If you find anything let me know as I couldn’t even with her 5 names in different order. That is why I reported her and greg the wallet to HMRC as he is dodgy and her own words ‘he pays her a salary for his multimillion pound business’
The job she doesn’t actually do anything for.
Not declaring an income again is breaking the law catpiss and I’ve also informed NCA for her profiting a lump sum from the proceed of crime that daddy David committed.
I’ve honestly tried all ways with her name, included her middle name and her pathetic this single mama official and NOTHING comes up for her. Greg the wallet and her cousin JCB come up but not her. I will just state her cousin JCB has nothing to with her (as most of the crowder Barton’s do) and he has a very successful legitimate business he worked his arse off with no handouts from mummy and daddy.

His mother actually owned a wedding shop years ago in Birkdale village hiring out men’s black tie suits, top hat and tails etc which was near the pet shop and the old RBS bank
Well that just screams somethings not right there doesn’t it?

Ooh Aimee you really shouldn’t have poked the beast

Happenstance

Mar 8, 2024
Good morning my only friends in the world.
I've had a terrible morning my partner who can't stand me said I love you before he left for work. I then looked in the mirror and realised I looked very young for an hag.

Anyhow I'm so constipated.. feel like Miss cat piss full of s.

Witchy from TL I'm so sorry you've experienced this sending you kylie to help aid the recovery.

She's being so cocky because she feels like she knows one of us. One out of nearly 1000 at a guess. Does she actually believe she can take down these sites!! Delusional much??

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Don't worry you are not responsible for other people's actions. I guess she has many enemies and some chose to do things differently to others. Jesus she must really be hated at the school by other mums. I would be absolutely mortified beyond words definitely enough to make the changes I needed to make. You are a genuine person and this proves it not to us as we already know but to any of her hunnies that are reading! ❤
❤️❤️❤️

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Hilarious acting in this
I imagine because she was so anxious driving (as she states in this clip) that she may have passed out temporarily and caused this collision. Was this after the BAMBOONS pulled her wipers off? Maybe if she’d got that fixed before driving in that torrential rain she wouldn’t have had the aforementioned collision at speed on the motorway.
She gives us all the receipts we will ever need for all to see on her very own page.
No I think it was the London trip her and vavgina stayed in different hotels and went to a L’Oréal thing. Bamboons was after this then her next trip to London she had to fly because the anxiety of the crash and driving off was sky high 🤣🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.