Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 27, 2024
UK
We are old hags 😂 Look at the fing state of it 👇 I’ve been married 23 years. I am the nightmare in my relationship. My husband just walks away from me when I have a tantrum then makes me a cup of Tea 😂 He tells me I’m just as beautiful today as when we met.

Apart from a short lived failed marriage, has Aimee had a relationship that’s lasted longer than 23 weeks nevermind 23 years?
All three of the witches are single and extremely unattractive and look much older than they are. By the time Aimee is my age she’s going to look rotten with the sun damage Madge from Benidorm look

Attachments

• F6D0D6C7-1E7E-42BC-B210-C8B844A56F70.jpeg
    F6D0D6C7-1E7E-42BC-B210-C8B844A56F70.jpeg
    146.7 KB · Views: 75

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Personally I think she did the people of Southport a public service.

I don’t doubt for a minute she is riddled with herpes.

What did Sundeck say to your friend?
Apparently they have a lot of Aimee’s going in so she described her as having very long hair with a bob type fringe and always wears chavvy Kaiia tracksuits, has a white stripe on her neck with green cheap jewellery on 🙈🙈🙈
She said they will make sure every customer has to wash the sunbed down after use (isn’t that what you do anyway and when I used to use them in my 20’s I always washed it before I got on it)
My mate said she felt they knew who she was on about but it still has pissed me off she did it and that through gritted teeth I had to apologise to catpiss 🙈
My mates at work till 1pm then she is gonna come to see me and like someone commented, catpiss is not worth arguing with a friend which is so true

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
@Sevda_the_seagull hope you can cover the encouragement of doxxing. Oh and I’d really love a video on how Trollop Wendy treats her daughters differently.

I’m hoping Charlie with feel validated in the way she feels and comes over to the dark side.
@Sevda_the_seagull please can you do a video with the theme being undatable and warn all men in the north west she has an STI with the hashtags #southport #liverpool #manchester #northwales #chester #tinder
Don’t know any other names of dating sites 🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
If you find anything let me know as I couldn’t even with her 5 names in different order. That is why I reported her and greg the wallet to HMRC as he is dodgy and her own words ‘he pays her a salary for his multimillion pound business’
The job she doesn’t actually do anything for.
Not declaring an income again is breaking the law catpiss and I’ve also informed NCA for her profiting a lump sum from the proceed of crime that daddy David committed.
I’ve honestly tried all ways with her name, included her middle name and her pathetic this single mama official and NOTHING comes up for her. Greg the wallet and her cousin JCB come up but not her. I will just state her cousin JCB has nothing to with her (as most of the crowder Barton’s do) and he has a very successful legitimate business he worked his arse off with no handouts from mummy and daddy.

His mother actually owned a wedding shop years ago in Birkdale village hiring out men’s black tie suits, top hat and tails etc which was near the pet shop and the old RBS bank
She will only be on Companies House if she is a company director. If she is just registered as self employed then she won’t appear on there. The two are treated differently - self employed and company directors.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
We are old hags 😂 Look at the fing state of it 👇 I’ve been married 23 years. I am the nightmare in my relationship. My husband just walks away from me when I have a tantrum then makes me a cup of Tea 😂 He tells me I’m just as beautiful today as when we met.

Apart from a short lived failed marriage, has Aimee had a relationship that’s lasted longer than 23 weeks nevermind 23 years?
All three of the witches are single and extremely unattractive and look much older than they are. By the time Aimee is my age she’s going to look rotten with the sun damage Madge from Benidorm look
I just see this

Attachments

• IMG_4959.jpeg
    IMG_4959.jpeg
    62.5 KB · Views: 57

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Morning HUN haha. I think the thing that probably really got to vinegar tits was the ‘ catpiss’ 🤣🤣 we all know how she feels about people saying she looks like she smells of catpiss 😂 what you said in your post was absolutely spot on, if it wasn’t she wouldn’t send her minions over here to try to defend her. She’s a waste of oxygen. I’ve been so poorly since Friday so haven’t really posted but I’ve been keeping an eye on things 😏 happy Monday & here’s to another sshow of a week with dipstick x
Hope you feel better soon and sending you virtual hugs and healing vibes 🥰

Truthteller

Mar 9, 2024
Oban
Now it’s a tad presumptuous to call us all hags, middle aged women whose children would be ashamed. For all they know I could be a 30 year old man without kids….. it’s ignorant and very naive to assume that it’s only women that would dislike her, I suspect there are a few men out there who cannot stand her. It’s not really appropriate in this day and age to assume a persons gender as I’ve never revealed mine on here so……..
Honestly these cult like followers really are not very smart are they? Bit like their “leader”

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Now it’s a tad presumptuous to call us all hags, middle aged women whose children would be ashamed. For all they know I could be a 30 year old man without kids….. it’s ignorant and very naive to assume that it’s only women that would dislike her, I suspect there are a few men out there who cannot stand her. It’s not really appropriate in this day and age to assume a persons gender as I’ve never revealed mine on here so……..
Honestly these cult like followers really are not very smart are they? Bit like their “leader”
Considering they are asking her how to do scrambled eggs. NO they are NOT VERY BRIGHT.
Have a lovely day all you awful hags.
I’m off out for a lunch with old school friends. 😘

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
🤫 also, the reason D2 kicked the bucket was because Aimee was controlling, she did not like when he visited the mother of his children (whether it be to pick them up, drop them off, have a chat about their schooling etc) and she would guilt trip him and accuse him of cheating.

when he would try to use protection, as he did not want to have another child yet, Aimee again kicked off, saying he didn't love her and wasn't commited to her

she would constantly try to buy him and his kids things to get him to stay, and would get harper to copy whatever his oldest child did so that Harper "could be friends with them", they'd known each other around 2 weeks by that point

Oh, she also stalked him and his children after they broke up and constantly rang his oldest child asking them to put him on the phone
Where are you getting this from? Because I've seen multiple times from multiple people that he can't have more kids?

Mar 8, 2024
Morning HUN haha. I think the thing that probably really got to vinegar tits was the ‘ catpiss’ 🤣🤣 we all know how she feels about people saying she looks like she smells of catpiss 😂 what you said in your post was absolutely spot on, if it wasn’t she wouldn’t send her minions over here to try to defend her. She’s a waste of oxygen. I’ve been so poorly since Friday so haven’t really posted but I’ve been keeping an eye on things 😏 happy Monday & here’s to another sshow of a week with dipstick x
Hope you feel much better soon 🥰

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
Apparently they have a lot of Aimee’s going in so she described her as having very long hair with a bob type fringe and always wears chavvy Kaiia tracksuits, has a white stripe on her neck with green cheap jewellery on 🙈🙈🙈
She said they will make sure every customer has to wash the sunbed down after use (isn’t that what you do anyway and when I used to use them in my 20’s I always washed it before I got on it)
My mate said she felt they knew who she was on about but it still has pissed me off she did it and that through gritted teeth I had to apologise to catpiss 🙈
My mates at work till 1pm then she is gonna come to see me and like someone commented, catpiss is not worth arguing with a friend which is so true
Absolutely not! She would love that. It’s her that can’t keep a man, a friend, pretty soon pets…

I agree with your friend personally. This is what reaction she causes in people and we already know she doesn’t give a flying s about anyone else so do you think she cleans them down for the benefit or someone else??

Give over!!

She can’t even clean to benefit herself, her child, her pets, visitors… even when she knows she has so many people now watching her.

Again I don’t think it’s malicious, it’s a credible thing to raise.

She says she showers before bed but wears the same pjs in the DUD with me as on the first chew of the day.

Her personal hygiene is that of a tramp.

Mar 8, 2024
Absolutely not! She would love that. It’s her that can’t keep a man, a friend, pretty soon pets…

I agree with your friend personally. This is what reaction she causes in people and we already know she doesn’t give a flying s about anyone else so do you think she cleans them down for the benefit or someone else??

Give over!!

She can’t even clean to benefit herself, her child, her pets, visitors… even when she knows she has so many people now watching her.

She says she showers before bed but wears the same pjs in the DUD with me as on the first chew of the day.

I think that’s an insult to tramps 😂

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024

Give over!!

Iv seen cleaner tramps can’t lie

Status
Not open for further replies.