Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 13, 2024
UK
Ooh she’s rattled.. all these comments about who we are and what we do etc. she wants us to comment on her page so she can link us. We can see right through you!
If she doesn’t care and she has done everything she should with Tax, DVLA etc there is no issue so why bother. Oh yeah because you get more traffic on these posts than the absolute disgraceful adverts you produce.
In your own words “stay in your own lane” and we will stay in ours.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
All of the above 🤣🤣
I bet she’s up most nights screening her comments so it’s a lovely biased loving “you’re so inspirational” type of comment section. Leaves the odd comment that could be seen as derogatory so she can use it to gain sympathy and more adoration. It’s so bizarre, especially as she never looks nice or anything she posts always looks terrible. I love looking at some people’s accounts for home interiors or fitness. Then there’s hers, greedy, unfit, wasteful, showing her alcohol dependency and eating bucket loads of KFC. She’s absolutely disgusting in every aspect of her life. It’s no surprise she has never had a successful relationship with a man or friends.
She has helped me to get even more motivated to get fit and healthy so I’m thankful for that. 🤩thanks so much Olga for showing us all how not to live and waste money. I’m thankful for this site too because knowing my dislike of you is not just me, really helps deal with the upset you cause with all your lying and desperation for any attention 💩👄

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Mummy they think I haven't got a man..........daft bint 🤣🤣🤣 and Wendy is tuned to the moon on the wine. Wide legged Wendy right enought
How long was that relationship again Olga?
Who’s is he with now?
Wonder why he didn’t completely fall for you and forget all the other women he’d ever known?
Maybe it’s because you’re always acting like a victim and always moaning. Just a thought 🤔🤷🏼‍♀️

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Exactly this, read that, look back at her TT (tik toks for those who don’t understand) and the receipts are there!!
So she was apparently pregnant but still drank alcohol all through, also declared she had her period (twice)
Huns, the math ain’t mathing.
The biggest “troll” is Aimee herself, let’s ask her to clap back about the last D2 please, as there is the real baby reindeer that you all love and support.
No reply to this comment 🤔
Olga is consumed by 600K strangers not just one. I’d say she’s the one who is ill dear.

Mar 8, 2024
I bet she’s up most nights screening her comments so it’s a lovely biased loving “you’re so inspirational” type of comment section. Leaves the odd comment that could be seen as derogatory so she can use it to gain sympathy and more adoration. It’s so bizarre, especially as she never looks nice or anything she posts always looks terrible. I love looking at some people’s accounts for home interiors or fitness. Then there’s hers, greedy, unfit, wasteful, showing her alcohol dependency and eating bucket loads of KFC. She’s absolutely disgusting in every aspect of her life. It’s no surprise she has never had a successful relationship with a man or friends.
She has helped me to get even more motivated to get fit and healthy so I’m thankful for that. 🤩thanks so much Olga for showing us all how not to live and waste money. I’m thankful for this site too because knowing my dislike of you is not just me, really helps deal with the upset you cause with all your lying and desperation for any attention 💩👄

10000000% 👏👏👏
The mind boggles how she has lasted this long. Like you say so many good creators covering fitness, fashion and beautiful homes. People say they love her because she's real 🙄🫤 oh the irony of that!
She alongside the other one, her BFF (of convenience!) are easily the most fake on that app not to mention the most vile. Although Aimee in the scruff department is unchallenged 😳🤣

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Mummy they think I haven't got a man..........daft bint 🤣🤣🤣 and Wendy is tuned to the moon on the wine. Wide legged Wendy right enought
Then got dumped by D1 the minute she landed from Portugal then had a 1 night stand and then pounced on D2 🤣🤣🤣
Speaks volumes once again how she can’t keep a man for more than 12 weeks. YOU ARE THE PROBLEM CRAZY EYES YOU and also your puffy nipples and fat pouch your smuggling in your crotch 🤔🤭🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Yep she says yeah just don’t film my Prosecco. It was you flash gash and rrr Charlie you all speak completely different and you can easily tell it’s your voice catpiss and so will everybody else.
Obviously trying to throw Charlie under the bus no doubt!
Any of her thicko Huns can't tell that that is her they are more deluded than first feared 🤣
Even if they say she's right we didn't see her drink it, they must see she's clearly lying about saying it 🙄🫤

Mar 8, 2024
Obviously trying to throw Charlie under the bus no doubt!
Any of her thicko Huns can't tell that that is her they are more deluded than first feared 🤣
Even if they say she's right we didn't see her drink it, they must see she's clearly lying about saying it 🙄🫤

Yep she says yeah just don’t film my Prosecco. It was you flash gash and rrr Charlie you all speak completely different and you can easily tell it’s your voice catpiss and so will everybody else.
Why is she trying to hide the glass in her lap? Or am I imagining things?!

Mar 8, 2024
This comment would suggest otherwise when you claim you never read these pages.
IMG_4960.jpeg
It's like seriously how can she still spout she doesn't read here! Most of her info is up to date, or has she employed some of those dipsticks to patrol it 🤣🤣🫤

Status
Not open for further replies.