Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
That comment about peoples timings 🤣🤣 the world is 24 hours Aimee, I know you don’t get out much.
Trying to belittle people by what time they can be socialable is incredible for someone who doesn’t leave the house and is as sociable as a newt.
If they posted between 9-5 you’d claim they were unemployed and bored.
Post when they get off shifts, start shifts, now it’s they post at ridiculous times. Aimee you’re clutching at insults. Some of these people are nurses, the kind of people you need around the clock babe. 🥱

You spend all your time recording, re recording, editing, on an app to tell a bunch of strangers your made up stories like you’re an episode of Brookside. But these people are the saddos?
You’re a glorified sales rep with no mates and no real purpose to get up in the mornings except to swing your tits about on a kids app while you butter some bread🤣

Mar 19, 2024
bendy wendy’s backdoor
Has it occurred to this idiot we might be in different time zones? Have babies? Pets? Travelling? Work shifts? Menopause? Waiting up for our teenagers? And all the other legitimate reasons we might have for being active at different times of the day or night?
Aimless and the Huns don’t understand timezones or real jobs or being good parents

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
Hey Aimee I was up at 3am the other day as my partners blood sugar scanner is attached to my phone and it alarms if his sugars are too low or too high.

They were dangerously low and he was having a hypo in his sleep. I woke him and we dealt with it and he went off to sleep again in no time.

I basically saved him from a diabetic coma.

But because of the adrenaline I couldn’t get back to sleep so I was on here.

Is that ok with you? Is that allowed?

I was awake saving the man I love. Hope this is to your satisfaction.

This is from one of the lovely peeps on TL.
Take note any sycophants that decide to come over here & threaten people with doxxing.
Another thing, I would never go over to Olga swamp pig’s page & comment anything, it just feeds her victim of trolling narrative.

Attachments

• 023F01B8-1EC7-49D2-91E7-2EFDD8BAB198.jpeg
    023F01B8-1EC7-49D2-91E7-2EFDD8BAB198.jpeg
    365.7 KB · Views: 348

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
There is a tonne of people in life that aren't my cup if tea, but none as insidious and smug as her! When you put yourself in the public eye, non restricted, we are allowed to discuss you!

Now going to drink my cuppa eat my battenburg cake and have a wee catch up on tattle, as I have 30 mins before the crotch goblins desend on my lovely clean home, demanding snacks and whatever else!

Oh & another thing, I would rather be called a hag than a,
Liar
s mother
Fraud
Alcoholic
Hypochondriac
Dangerous driver
Catpissy
Dirty
Smelly
Crusty crotch
Puffy nipples
Herpes ridden
Delusional
Cockgobbling thundercunt swamp pig.
Olga & her sycophants are skid marks on the underpants of humanity.

Last edited:

Regina.G

Mar 19, 2024
Leeds
She is making my blood boil! Seen some comments from her huns saying they have been over here reading and we are just a bunch of bullies! Winds me up because on first impressions without knowing the back stories fine looks like we are all spouting! but if they actually did their research properly instead of running back to her just to say awww aims they are a bunch of bullies no idea why they do it to you! READ THE fING WIKI ON TL! TAKE UR TIME TO FIND OUT WHY THIS b HAS 100+ THREADS AND 800+ PAGES HERE! YOU ARE ALL GETTING GASLIT! YOU ARE MAKING URSELFS LOOK ABSOLUTELY THICK AS PIG s! OPEN UR EYES AND READ WHAT THIS WOMAN HAS DONE!!!!! Absolute dickheads!!!! THE BIGGEST NEGLETFUL EVIL NASTY LYING PIECE OF SCUM SHE IS!

Mar 8, 2024
That comment about peoples timings 🤣🤣 the world is 24 hours Aimee, I know you don’t get out much.
Trying to belittle people by what time they can be socialable is incredible for someone who doesn’t leave the house and is as sociable as a newt.
If they posted between 9-5 you’d claim they were unemployed and bored.
Post when they get off shifts, start shifts, now it’s they post at ridiculous times. Aimee you’re clutching at insults. Some of these people are nurses, the kind of people you need around the clock babe. 🥱

You spend all your time recording, re recording, editing, on an app to tell a bunch of strangers your made up stories like you’re an episode of Brookside. But these people are the saddos?
You’re a glorified sales rep with no mates and no real purpose to get up in the mornings except to swing your tits about on a kids app while you butter some bread🤣
I feel sorry for that poor newt, it should take great offence at being compared to her 🤣 she does realise the world isn’t 9-5 on GMT/BST I hope. She’s too thick to know some people have to work night shifts thou and too s of a mother to comprehend people being up at all hours with their children for many different reasons.

Mar 16, 2024
United Kingdom
She is making my blood boil! Seen some comments from her huns saying they have been over here reading and we are just a bunch of bullies! Winds me up because on first impressions without knowing the back stories fine looks like we are all spouting! but if they actually did their research properly instead of running back to her just to say awww aims they are a bunch of bullies no idea why they do it to you! READ THE fING WIKI ON TL! TAKE UR TIME TO FIND OUT WHY THIS b HAS 100+ THREADS AND 800+ PAGES HERE! YOU ARE ALL GETTING GASLIT! YOU ARE MAKING URSELFS LOOK ABSOLUTELY THICK AS PIG s! OPEN UR EYES AND READ WHAT THIS WOMAN HAS DONE!!!!! Absolute dickheads!!!! THE BIGGEST NEGLETFUL EVIL NASTY LYING PIECE OF SCUM SHE IS!
Exactly this, read that, look back at her TT (tik toks for those who don’t understand) and the receipts are there!!
So she was apparently pregnant but still drank alcohol all through, also declared she had her period (twice)
Huns, the math ain’t mathing.
The biggest “troll” is Aimee herself, let’s ask her to clap back about the last D2 please, as there is the real baby reindeer that you all love and support.
No reply to this comment 🤔

Attachments

• IMG_9009.jpeg
    IMG_9009.jpeg
    170.6 KB · Views: 271

Regina.G

Mar 19, 2024
Leeds
Exactly this, read that, look back at her TT (tik toks for those who don’t understand) and the receipts are there!!
So she was apparently pregnant but still drank alcohol all through, also declared she had her period (twice)
Huns, the math ain’t mathing.
The biggest “troll” is Aimee herself, let’s ask her to clap back about the last D2 please, as there is the real baby reindeer that you all love and support.
No reply to this comment 🤔
Yep if that was me and I was supporting someone with as much hate as her I would want to know why that was....not come on here for a few mins and decided nah they are all a bunch of bullies. Why doesn't she tell her huns that D2 and his family have had to seek legal advice and put things in place. Why would a mother put memes on all this time when the relationship ended months and months ago! They are thick and pig s the lot of them! She has lied to them all! X

Status
Not open for further replies.