Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Just jumped in to bed for an early night. My man came out the shower and danced butt naked, he said I’ve got three songs to guess the movie.
At first I thought the first song was James brown but it turned out to be Picket Wilson.. I couldn’t guess so asked for song two (while he proceeded to swing his helicopter)
Song two played, Donna Summer - Hot Stuff; I got it instantly.

THE FULL MONTY!!!

Jesus that song brought back memories. 1997, I was 12!
So that’s our movie choice tonight.

Anyyyway…. Back to my man not being able to stand me…
Enjoy 👍🏼😘

Aimee

Mar 8, 2024
You never see a genuine happy post from her (well not Including when shopping, men and alcohol is involved). Even on holiday she was miserable! Does she never clean here house singing and dancing? Have a carry on and fun with H?

She has no real worries (well maybe now she does😂). But she has no money worries, she doesn’t work so has all the free time, she could be doing so much!! Even a hour a day at the gym, going for a walk!? Days out with H? But nope, she would rather moan and be miserable

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
See everything is a troll comment, everything’s an attack maybe it was just a question? And if it is a troll comment then who gives a damn who picks the kid up from school the fact that they take her HOME to that monstrosity is the issue!

Gregg is probably trying to do damage control!
She’s not doing herself any favours lately. She is losing any credibility she may of had. The amount of people now joining this page is increasing daily.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
She puts everything out there 😂we aren’t entitled, we are just made aware. By YOU Olga! She’s so aggressive, other people just ignore any questions they don’t like. She jumps on them and loves it. Hope someone asks her why she won’t take her child to swimming lessons.
Why is she the BEST mum on there? Because she just lets her child sit with an iPad all night?
😂😂 she acts like we are nosey and dig for information no you just tell us everything if it didn’t come out of your massive mouth we’d be none the wiser and we wouldn’t be arsed about not knowing! I wish she would vanish of TikTok for good! But she never will!

And I saw that comment! Best mum ever how?! I have a huge list of reasons why she isn’t? Let’s compare 😂😂😂

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Exactly! Claiming her ex husband left her with PTSD because of domestic violence 🤦🏼‍♀️ that’s all on TL should anyone else come over here for a snoop. Get educated on this woman who you defend. Then come back and tell us we are wrong.
All the followers she has, she is lying to, some of them think she’s inspiring. She’s not, she’s manipulating you all. She is on TT to earn money. Wether it’s with views or selling products, she lies so she gets more views, she makes false claim after false claim and it’s despicable when there are vulnerable people following her.
Such a bad example with her gorging on the most fat laden take aways, no exercise at all and generally a very unhealthy lifestyle. She always says it’s her page she can do what she wants, true, but she has to made accountable.
I first discovered her way at the start, less than 20k followers saying she was a victim of DV. I never followed her but she would always come up on my FYP not a wrinkle in sight, drag make up complaining about how awful her ex was in her marriage.
We can’t all be making up that Aimee era

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I could have wrote this myself!!
Honestly it really boggles my head how she brings it up so much!!! I partly... (a very very small part) feel sorry for her. Because I swear I would cry myself to sleep every night, probably worse tbh if I knew of so much hate coming in my direction! But then again I would never put myself in that position because I'm a decent human being and a far superior Mother to my fing dog!!
So then I absolutely don't feel for her because she brings it all upon herself and I genuinely believe she thrives off it. I will just never understand why she blatantly directs people here because surely let's say at least what 50% will have a bit about them to think hang on a minute surely so so many people aren't wrong? Surely there's a reason she is #1 in terms of posts, people and thread speed! I would be so heartbroken and mortified that I would not be putting things like "Oh if you think TL is bad you should see CC'

Out of curiosity how many of us are here or originally went to TL after SHE mentioned it?? 🤔

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I just don’t understand how anyone with a so called platform could show up I say dressed but 99 percent of the time it’s pjs. Does she not understand she is her own brand. It really isn’t good and it baffles me how any brand would want to work with her some of the ads she has approved are non other than shocking. How she has the nerve to rock about southport and birkdale the way she does makes me cringe. I can’t help but feel for h knowing how nasty kids can be and she may well be a brat or not a nice kid as other people have stated but I believe she’s known no different monkey see monkey do hence why the poor kid was begging for friendship on the internet to strangers I mean if it works for mummy right ?
For her parents to enable this behaviour is staggering

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Honestly it really boggles my head how she brings it up so much!!! I partly... (a very very small part) feel sorry for her. Because I swear I would cry myself to sleep every night, probably worse tbh if I knew of so much hate coming in my direction! But then again I would never put myself in that position because I'm a decent human being and a far superior Mother to my fing dog!!
So then I absolutely don't feel for her because she brings it all upon herself and I genuinely believe she thrives off it. I will just never understand why she blatantly directs people here because surely let's say at least what 50% will have a bit about them to think hang on a minute surely so so many people aren't wrong? Surely there's a reason she is #1 in terms of posts, people and thread speed! I would be so heartbroken and mortified that I would not be putting things like "Oh if you think TL is bad you should see CC'

Out of curiosity how many of us are here or originally went to TL after SHE mentioned it?? 🤔
If I got the hate and comments she does it would make me more determined to turn it around not catpiss she thrives on it sits in dirty pissed up house and drinks her life away

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York

I came when I saw something on TL, it may have been a screenshot of some of her comments with it mentioned

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024

She used to come up on my fyp when she said she had 3 jobs and worked in the kids shop. I quickly noticed things then she did a clap back and pointed people to t but I was late to the party and couldn’t comment 😩 I too went way back to the start and couldn’t believe what I was reading I seen red flags but nothing to what was on t I was horrified and it has continued from there

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024

I learned about here because of Angie mentioning it 😂😂 not that I comment on angies thread it is more fast than this one! And I don’t really watch her.
Then I wrote about it on my burner on woes post and then more people joined 😉😉😉

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Just jumped in to bed for an early night. My man came out the shower and danced butt naked, he said I’ve got three songs to guess the movie.
At first I thought the first song was James brown but it turned out to be Picket Wilson.. I couldn’t guess so asked for song two (while he proceeded to swing his helicopter)
Song two played, Donna Summer - Hot Stuff; I got it instantly.

THE FULL MONTY!!!

Jesus that song brought back memories. 1997, I was 12!
So that’s our movie choice tonight.

Anyyyway…. Back to my man not being able to stand me…
Get it girrrrlllll!!! 😍😍😍🤣🤣🤣

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
You never see a genuine happy post from her (well not Including when shopping, men and alcohol is involved). Even on holiday she was miserable! Does she never clean here house singing and dancing? Have a carry on and fun with H?

She has no real worries (well maybe now she does😂). But she has no money worries, she doesn’t work so has all the free time, she could be doing so much!! Even a hour a day at the gym, going for a walk!? Days out with H? But nope, she would rather moan and be miserable
She is SO draining mentally. She could have a fantastic fun life but she would have to make a huge effort to get healthy and find a job that made her jump out of bed in a morning. Happiness is so infectious, it’s also very attractive. Imagine if she had a group of colleagues who she laughed with every day and didn’t lie to. She might even be a joy to be around. I doubt it but she wouldn’t be such a needy negative Nancy would she 💩👄

Mar 12, 2024
Midlands

Me…went to TL, but I couldn’t comment only read the posts 😩

Mar 29, 2024
Here and there
A grown woman getting overly excited over a fuking pizza cutter an serving spoons 🤣🤣 but we are all the sad cases🤣🤣🤣 hope u choke on your fajita mix shamey
She’ll be deep throating that supersize cucumber she bought to feed Harold for the week.. no point squatting on it, it’d be like throwing a sausage down the channel tunnel 💨

Mar 17, 2024
Birky

Ohh 100%%% I can't not hoover every night. Even when I've been out all day haha I'm obsessed 🤣 however I also can't hoover without pretending I'm Freddy Mercury 😅 because God knowssss!!!! ✌🏼🥳💃🏻 occasional slut drop thrown in then use the hoover to help myself up!!! And alllll of that is without a 9yr old to entertain 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Left it on Vavs but fits Aimee too.
That fact they never ever say ‘yeah ok I shouldn’t have done this or that’ but happy to build the picture of how wronged they are, shows they are the ones in the wrong.
Your stories would have more credibility if they weren’t one sided. Always happy to tell the reaction of them, never the action that lead to it.
My man can be a right bellend, but so can I.
IMG_6226.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.