Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
TRIGGER WARNING - Suicide

I really feel fing awful today. I missed someone attempt (unsure if they’re ok) suicide by literally 30 seconds today. It’s shook me the whole day and I can’t stop thinking about that poor person. It makes me so angry how sty this world has become, how people can’t even afford to live anymore and how they feel like they have no other option when their mental health gets so bad because there’s no help out there.

Aimee I hope you read this. The kind of content you put out could be the reason someone feels really low. How about you be mindful that people are struggling to survive whilst you parade your £300 sunglasses and endless hauls. Or what about those who ask a genuine question only to be pounced on by your followers, having awful things said to them. That could be what tips someone over the edge. I know you’ve never understood poverty and never had a caring bone in your body but for a second, try and have some compassion to those who are trying their damn hardest for themselves and families whilst you’re being a braggy, show off, ‘not my problem’ t. This is your job and you have a duty of care.

You can think you have it bad all you want, you can blame everyone else but you know what? IF it was as bad as you say, you’d quit tiktok. Those who are genuinely struggling don’t want to keep going, they have tried everything in their power to change things and ultimately some people can’t handle it and harm themselves or end their life because of it. That is how I know you’re a lying t.
But you know she wouldn’t gaf, she’d say it doesn’t make my problems less valid.
Because she’s a fing piece of s.

Lilac8

Mar 7, 2024
Kent
I think so too!!! My mum would absolutely throat punch me!!! To the point where when I had my hysterectomy my Mum insisted on taking my dog 😂🤣 because I was in no fit state to look after her haha a dog... never mind a child!!! I did have my partner with me BTW ha she didn't just abandon me but my point is MOST parents would absolutely intervene!!!!
I also fully agree with the Charlie/Wendy comment it was absolutely no coincidence that the one time Charlie did go to Wendy's just her and Ralph that it was when Aimee was in another country!!!! And I can guarantee she was still raging about it!!!!!
Wendy was so much more affectionate and relaxed with Charlie on that tt

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I hold my hands up too🙌🙌 I was able to watch her videos without wanting to claw my eyes a few years back, and like you, it was her that sent me over to TL, which in the end sent me over here to all you trawls, an all us lot that aren't able to get on TL can now air our opinions in here 😄😄 so thank you mackerel minge u single sad s
Naaah mackerel minge has finished me off!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Dying 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧

I really feel fing awful today. I missed someone attempt (unsure if they’re ok) suicide by literally 30 seconds today. It’s shook me the whole day and I can’t stop thinking about that poor person. It makes me so angry how sty this world has become, how people can’t even afford to live anymore and how they feel like they have no other option when their mental health gets so bad because there’s no help out there.

Aimee I hope you read this. The kind of content you put out could be the reason someone feels really low. How about you be mindful that people are struggling to survive whilst you parade your £300 sunglasses and endless hauls. Or what about those who ask a genuine question only to be pounced on by your followers, having awful things said to them. That could be what tips someone over the edge. I know you’ve never understood poverty and never had a caring bone in your body but for a second, try and have some compassion to those who are trying their damn hardest for themselves and families whilst you’re being a braggy, show off, ‘not my problem’ t. This is your job and you have a duty of care.

You can think you have it bad all you want, you can blame everyone else but you know what? IF it was as bad as you say, you’d quit tiktok. Those who are genuinely struggling don’t want to keep going, they have tried everything in their power to change things and ultimately some people can’t handle it and harm themselves or end their life because of it. That is how I know you’re a lying t.
Sorry you’re having to feel the emotions am you are ❤️✨ Can feel your empathy for that person who is struggling xxx

Mar 8, 2024
Honestly it really boggles my head how she brings it up so much!!! I partly... (a very very small part) feel sorry for her. Because I swear I would cry myself to sleep every night, probably worse tbh if I knew of so much hate coming in my direction! But then again I would never put myself in that position because I'm a decent human being and a far superior Mother to my fing dog!!
So then I absolutely don't feel for her because she brings it all upon herself and I genuinely believe she thrives off it. I will just never understand why she blatantly directs people here because surely let's say at least what 50% will have a bit about them to think hang on a minute surely so so many people aren't wrong? Surely there's a reason she is #1 in terms of posts, people and thread speed! I would be so heartbroken and mortified that I would not be putting things like "Oh if you think TL is bad you should see CC'

Out of curiosity how many of us are here or originally went to TL after SHE mentioned it?? 🤔
I went to TL after she mentioned it! Never heard about it before. I was already seeing through her lies but when I looked at the comments on her posts they were all blowing smoke up her arse, of course now I know she was deleting them. I was so relieved to read TL and see it wasn't just me ! (my "sixth sense of knowing a t" when I see one was still in tact 🤣🤣)

WhoMeNotMe

Mar 9, 2024
London
I was saying this to my partner earlier... the one who can't stand me 😛😂
But I was catching up on the train back from London.. we're United fans and been to Wembley.... I don't want to hear it you bunch of bitches 🙄😂😂😂

No but honestly I was saying that I feel like I know a lot of you lovelies personally. All very like minded and quite honestly some of the nicest people I've never met!!! 💖 Wish we could somehow connect out of here!!! He followed up with... let's have a nosey what's Fiona upto now? 😂😂😂😂😂
I agree lovvie xx

WhoMeNotMe

Mar 9, 2024
London

Oh gosh bless you that’s so sad 🥰

iamlauraj

Mar 2, 2024
I first discovered her way at the start, less than 20k followers saying she was a victim of DV. I never followed her but she would always come up on my FYP not a wrinkle in sight, drag make up complaining about how awful her ex was in her marriage.
We can’t all be making up that Aimee era
That was me too, I liked her 🤯 she used to do Friday night lives and I enjoyed them, they were fun, more so the drunker she got 🤣 found her quite relatable in those days, same age etc, I even I’m ashamed to say bought olaplex off her recommendation as she swore blind it was the best shampoo ever and I believed her 😭 haha I soon saw the light!

iamlauraj

Mar 2, 2024
Honestly it really boggles my head how she brings it up so much!!! I partly... (a very very small part) feel sorry for her. Because I swear I would cry myself to sleep every night, probably worse tbh if I knew of so much hate coming in my direction! But then again I would never put myself in that position because I'm a decent human being and a far superior Mother to my fing dog!!
So then I absolutely don't feel for her because she brings it all upon herself and I genuinely believe she thrives off it. I will just never understand why she blatantly directs people here because surely let's say at least what 50% will have a bit about them to think hang on a minute surely so so many people aren't wrong? Surely there's a reason she is #1 in terms of posts, people and thread speed! I would be so heartbroken and mortified that I would not be putting things like "Oh if you think TL is bad you should see CC'

Out of curiosity how many of us are here or originally went to TL after SHE mentioned it?? 🤔
Me and I was instantly hooked 🤣

And then….

Mar 8, 2024

Sending you love and strength
Such a heartfelt post speaking the truth .
I have always said she makes a mockery out of genuine people suffering
Hope you are feeling better soon ❤️

Mar 17, 2024
Birky

Shamey.... silent/unresponsive/ignorant

Huns... "How's that her fault?" She can spend her own money how she wants. Sounds like a them problem. You can't put that on her she's amazing!!!! 🤬🤬

Me... I'm so sorry you witnessed something so tragic and I totally feel why it would rock you as a human!! Please don't blame yourself. Because from experience if they are determined they'll do it regardless of when you get there or what you do 💔
I hope you have someone you can debrief with and if not there's always someone on here at all hours isn't there 😉❤️ Truly hope and pray that they pull through 🙏🏼 then get the help they need and deserve!! She WILL read this and she will be absolutely fine... it's fine!!! She has zero interest in anything that's not bringing attention to her door good or bad. I mean didn't a child in her daughters class pass last week? She reacted with an M&S haul!!! You could post this in her comments it would be ignored!!! But you could also post where's your plates from and you'd get attacked!!! You can't expect a human reaction from a fake inhumane creature with no heart or morals!!!
It is terrible the state of affairs and just how low people are because of it my heart breaks for anyone struggling. I don't have much but what I do I work fing hard for! I give to my local womens refuge every month even when I can't really spare it, but they saved my life when I had to go to them!! Some people have no idea of hardship or real life problems and the worst things that happen to them is that Maceeeeeez forget their sauce!!!! On with the gluttony, the showing off and the absolute ignorance!!!

You're an angel 😇 I pray for your peace and to not blame yourself ❤️ I pray for the persons life 🙏🏽 and recovery ❤️ Aimee.. I pray for KARMA!!!!! 🙏🏼❤️

Mar 8, 2024
TRIGGER WARNING SUICIDE
I can second this been from a family who lost a close family member to sucide! and also witnessing them struggle very deeply for months in and out of a mental health hospital! Everybody trying to help as much as they could! it Wasn’t down to drink or drugs it was purely depression and they were failed by the system and obviously so desperate! I also am very close to someone who suffers with depression and anxiety and it has stolen their quality of life! They are not stressed or anxious they are desperate to have back the person they use to be so they can go out And live life a little Or feel
a little bit of normal! They would do anything to do even a small fraction of what Aimee does! And this is what makes me so angry! Anxiety and MH is thrown about very loosely these days and it takes the focus of the people who desperately need help! sending love and hope you are ok ❤️

No same!!!! Hahaha I absolutely live for the partner/husband's input 🤣🤣 Funny how our partners are WAY more invested in her for all the wrong reasons!!! But attention is attention right Shamey? 😛

It took me a bit tbh I was like who tf is Fiona? After he said it a few times 🤣🤣 but I think it's actually an insult to Fiona tbh 😂 He did come out with a corker though that no man would willingly shag that unless she was the other side of a glory hole and you had no idea who it was 🤣🤣🤢🤢🤣🤣
😭😭😭😭
I agree definitely its an insult to poor old Fi 🤣🤣 she even dresses better than old Aimee dream coat 5 names 🤣🤣

Also she will probably read that last bit and think a shags a shag... I'll take it 🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.