Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 13, 2024
UK
Morning bridge dwellers, trolls (or is it trowls), hags, ooh and now we are c words too. You just know Barcelona is going to be completely wasted on them. They make everywhere look s because they just do the same things whatever city they go to. There will be none of the cultural stuff or architecture showing or even a cute little tapas cafe.
It will be steak, pasta and shopping. I remember when she went to Edinburgh and they visited Primark and Hard Rock Cafe. None of the normal tourist stuff you can only do there.
For someone that apparently worked in travel and tourism she’s not very well educated (see what I did there) 😂
As for I’ll need to move all my furniture out the room! I’m getting new flooring as we speak and they moved the furniture to one part of the room and then laid a bit and moved it the other way, if that makes sense.

Mar 19, 2024
bendy wendy’s backdoor
IMG_1870.jpeg

Why she’s going to Barcelona and not another all inclusive resort

Mar 8, 2024
Barcelona 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 spending all of duncles cash very quickly isn't she! Think this is where we are going to see just how selfish these fers are! Every other stop will be a sit down for an alcohol beverage 🍷 shop til they drop and poor H being dragged around in the heat! I don't think I could hate this b anymore if I tried.
Do we know when she will be in Barcelona because I’m there first week of June 🤣🤣

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Im kinda flattered. I mean I know I am one but Aimee could you please come and like or comment on my comment as I always write here, but you never like or comment on any of my things.
#YourBiggestFanStan
I’m thrilled she reads here. It’s good that she knows how many people actually see who she really is. We don’t believe a word that comes out of her mouth.
I keep wondering if she still misses D2?
Or is she over him? If she wears children’s style pyjamas I bet he thought WTF is she wearing now 🙄what a lucky escape he had. I’m home all day with furniture fitters here, I’m so jealous of her I may even ask them to put some cheap brown doors on for me. It would take a lot of work to replicate her home but I’m so jealous of it, may even rip out my dressing room so I can throw things in a heap like she does. She’s so inspiring I may even store my cereal boxes on top of the fridge. Although it’s floor to ceiling fitted furniture in the kitchen so they won’t fit.
Anyway ladies and Gents and any gender, hope you all get through another day of work, hospital treatment and anything else you have to do. Remember as hard as life is at times, we will never be as miserable inside as the cult leader Olga. The overgrown toddler brat 👍🏼🙏🏼🙌🏼😘

And then….

Mar 8, 2024
How do the Huns not see through her lies she never goes on these sites but now she sees it in minutes.

Can you give me the details of your local
Police Authority. I am gonna email the clapback she did about you and all her other comments as she is claiming to be a victim yet goading people to have a go at her. She really thinks she is smart but clearly she is getting nowhere with police or solicitor.
I agree it all needs sending in to them
As she is stirring the pot in a so called “police investigation “
Threatening to doxx people , hateful comments on her videos , clap backs to Jo and sending people over here to hate on her ! (Inciting hate )
Like you say she is supposed to be a victim of hate and harassment yet here she is goading and wishing we all bite back in her comment sections
Well Aimee we don’t ! I have never ever commented on your TT
I comment on a legal chat and opinion website

Status
Not open for further replies.