😂😂😂😂 it’s the fact when she was close to the camera her face was slim
steps back and BAM 💥 moon face 🌝

Attachments

• IMG_3086.jpeg
    IMG_3086.jpeg
    41.7 KB · Views: 375
Mar 27, 2024
UK
It doesn’t matter what names she calls us. It makes her look ridiculous because she knows nothing about us but we know EVERYTHING about her. At the end of the day all she wants and what she doesn’t have is a man. She can’t keep a man interested after the first couple of shags. When I am cosied on the sofa with my husband of 23 years we laugh at you Aimee. My husband wouldn’t touch you with a barge pole. He thinks you are grotesque and he said you look like you stink (his words)

I’m so glad I’m not you…….

Mar 29, 2024
Here and there
I hope she’s paid for an extra seat on the plane to park her 8 chins 🤪 we all knew she was taking her mammy before she even said it anyway! We all know she can’t enjoy herself without being pissed and she couldn’t do that with Steph because she was playing off who was the best mammy.. and we all know she needs bendy Wendy to wipe her fat arse and dab the verbal diarrhoea from around her mouth… you’re predictable shaimless.. and predictable is boring 😏. Oh and P.S.. I’m absofuckinglutely over the moon to be part of ‘t cafe’ t is my favourite word 😜 better look next time vinegar tits… ( with the puffy nipples)

Mar 13, 2024
UK
No replies to the people about loosing their mothers , just wants to troll people with her nasty comments
Vile b
She doesn’t care about anyone but her. I find Mother’s Day really tough, I’m not one and I lost mine.
She went on and on about it, what they were doing, what she was buying (the biggest and best of course) but not once did she acknowledge how difficult that day and the lead up to it can be for others.
At least Charlie did.

And then….

Mar 8, 2024
She doesn’t care about anyone but her. I find Mother’s Day really tough, I’m not one and I lost mine.
She went on and on about it, what they were doing, what she was buying (the biggest and best of course) but not once did she acknowledge how difficult that day and the lead up to it can be for others.
At least Charlie did.
I am so sorry for the loss of your mum ❤️
Exactly she is just tone deaf , not a single care for anyone apart from herself
Sending love and hugs to you xx

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Morning Trolls

Sorry I am in and out of here at the moment loads going on but just had time to catch up with Catpiss latest antics.

Has anyone sent the police the clap back she did about @itsmejo to the police case officer she supposedly has. As that and the comments she made calling us hags with no jobs and the other se would not go down well for any case she think she’s has the police tell you NOT to engage. I did also see a comment she made something along the lines of I am undecided what to do with that nugget of information which makes me think she is getting nowhere with the police or solicitors. The police would tell her to come off all socials in the first place. I have been there and that was there advice to me when I was being abused/harassed by my ex and that’s the only way it did stop with me changing everything I had and I got a new phone number.

She is clearly getting more and more manic can’t wait until she reads that @itsmejo is going to Barcelona too the bum wipes will be out as quick as Gigi flashes her gash 🤮
I’ve just spoke to my contact who works at Merseyside police HQ as I have her number as we do see and speak to each other still and asked for her advice on this. I’ve just sent her via what’s app the catpiss clap back video and a video of all the comments recorded up to date today which is 11 mins long. (Screenshot added below)
She said with the on going legal case and no contact order D2 has on Catpiss and a possible court case if D2 is advised to go that far (which I hope he does if only just to prove GTW and money cannot influence him ) she advised me to wait for now on reporting it officially.
She said because i reported her to DVLA with her own incriminating evidence and TRUTH to await the outcome of it and then report it.
She also said Aimeemememememe has played into my hands with that video and the comments by using her large platform of followers to not only dox,hunt but also threaten people which is against the law.

Catpiss also made the mistake of actually typing itsmejo in her comments as it is directed at me and cannot be denied.
My police statement could also help someone who currently has a no contact order against Catpiss and MASSIVELY bite her on her puffy nipples 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
She did also warn me that if I write this anywhere it can be seen by A to not slip up on anything that could identify me which I won’t as I’m not stupid like A and that this is going to throw her in a rage, oooppsss 🤫🤭
That was the green light I needed 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
How do the Huns not see through her lies she never goes on these sites but now she sees it in minutes.

Can you give me the details of your local
Police Authority. I am gonna email the clapback she did about you and all her other comments as she is claiming to be a victim yet goading people to have a go at her. She really thinks she is smart but clearly she is getting nowhere with police or solicitor.
it’s Merseyside police

Attachments

• IMG_3467.jpeg
    IMG_3467.jpeg
    119.3 KB · Views: 437

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
How do the Huns not see through her lies she never goes on these sites but now she sees it in minutes.

Can you give me the details of your local
Police Authority. I am gonna email the clapback she did about you and all her other comments as she is claiming to be a victim yet goading people to have a go at her. She really thinks she is smart but clearly she is getting nowhere with police or solicitor.
I really appreciate you doing this as right now I’ve been advised to not do it myself. Anybody else can report it at anytime to Merseyside police and if you do, it is very much appreciated as it will make my report more consistent 🥰

Status
Not open for further replies.