Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
She clap back at stupid things, that she knows she can get out of, she would never of mentioned the sunbed of it wasn’t for the photo of her car outside sunbed shop, of course in the sly old Aimee way she twisted it.
But I do actually think she has herpes, why? Because it’s often mentioned here and on TL and she has never said a word about that.

Regina.G

Mar 19, 2024
Leeds
She clap back at stupid things, that she knows she can get out of, she would never of mentioned the sunbed of it wasn’t for the photo of her car outside sunbed shop, of course in the sly old Aimee way she twisted it.
But I do actually think she has herpes, why? Because it’s often mentioned here and on TL and she has never said a word about that.
Spot on that! Very calculated isn't she xx

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I still think an ex has it, maybe her husband got it and she’s posted this as a gentle reminder to do as she says or she will confirm it. We don’t know but it’s there for a reason isn’t it 🤔
Yes I wouldn’t repost something like that, because she knows people will find it, she wil have read the endless speculation on here and on TL about it 🤷‍♀️

Mar 9, 2024
😂😂😂 it’s ok
I’ll admit I do say about the sti and I understand completely where you’re coming from with the points you’ve made, I think personally we all just do it because she acts all superior etc and maybe at times that gets relied upon as a comeback too much!
I completely understand where you are coming from as well, I think this is what they call a grown up difference of opinion conversation right 😉 x

Mar 16, 2024
United Kingdom
AIMEE CAUGHT OUT YOUR LIES AGAIN WHERE DID THE STALKER TAKE A PIC OF YOUR CAR THEN WAIT FOR YOU TO COME OUT THE SUNBED SHOP 🤥 YOUR SUPPOSED STALKER COMMENTED IT WAS YOUR CAR WHICH WAS A s TIP AND YOU WERE SAT INSIDE ON YOUR PHONE 🤣 AGAIN THE PIC WAS TAKEN AS YOUR FALSELY ADVERTISE TANNING PRODUCTS TO CONSUMERS WHO BELIEVE YOUR TAN RESULTS ARE DOWN TO THE PRODUCT YOUR SELLING AND MAKING COMMISSION OFF!

YOU CANT EVEN GET THE LIES RIGHT MRS LETS PLAY A GAME 🤦‍♀️ GO HAVE A SHOWER YOU WILL BE HOWLING AFTER THE SUNBEDS AND MIND AND REAPPLY YOUR HERPES CREAM
This and her clap back needs to be sent to the police under her reference as they then can see how she lies and twists the narrative all for TT views!

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Good grief, just been seeing the workmen out and cleaning up and I come back to a full on fist fight 🤭

I just found this corker for you have a laugh at. Love her work ethic

TikTok - Make Your Day
Unblocked her to watch that. This reminds me of the first Aimee I stumbled across.

That way she’s talking… grips my tits!!!!!

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
As a real survivor of DA these videos she did give me fing rage. The I’m scared handing over harper and so on she is an absolute joke using that for content and it is clearly lies. Will never forget when she said she sat with Andy at harpers school play and laughed about the trolls. Every day when I leave the house I safety plan where I am going as I had a massive panic attack in a well known shop after seeing my ex and I never ever want to feel like that again. I have major PTSD and she makes me so fing angry lying about DA and the stuff she said about working with woman’s aid. I am 8 years free this year and still scarred mentally and likely will be forever.

I had to use support from woman’s aid for 4 years for myself and my kids and honestly they were amazing. They even left me two black bags of presents on my back door step for my kids Christmas 😢

This is why people hate you Aimee you have no fing idea how traumatised people are and to lie about it is just fing despicable. I bet hardly any of her huns know about her supposed DA history as she never mentions it now does she cos it was a fing lie!

Mar 16, 2024
United Kingdom
Long time follower of Aimee here.
Just came from her Tiktok about the car. First time I'm reading here I still have a lot of pages to read through but I'm in shock from the bits and pieces I've already read. I never knew how manipulative and narcissistic she is. I always use to cover for her on Tiktok. This page has definitely opened my eyes to what kind of person she is.
Me too
Like most of us on here, we all followed her originally, until something somewhere didn’t seem right.
If you read the TL wiki and then go back over and watch her old TT you’ll see the facts are all there sadly - all come from her herself.

Mar 27, 2024
UK
I do wish Debz would at this point let us know what went on with Aimee and Dave. Aimee has actually stopped doing videos referencing him is that because she realised she couldn’t milk it any longer (after 4/5 months post break up even the Huns had had enough) or is it because there is a restraining order?

I understand Debz carrying on with the memes whilst Aimee was going on about him but to still be doing it now is abit much if there is nothing further going on.

Do we know for definite if he takes his kids swimming on Wednesday because if there’s no order against her then I guarantee Aimee would soon get over her anxiety 🤪 and take H herself

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
As a real survivor of DA these videos she did give me fing rage. The I’m scared handing over harper and so on she is an absolute joke using that for content and it is clearly lies. Will never forget when she said she sat with Andy at harpers school play and laughed about the trolls. Every day when I leave the house I safety plan where I am going as I had a massive panic attack in a well known shop after seeing my ex and I never ever want to feel like that again. I have major PTSD and she makes me so fing angry lying about DA and the stuff she said about working with woman’s aid. I am 8 years free this year and still scarred mentally and likely will be forever.

I had to use support from woman’s aid for 4 years for myself and my kids and honestly they were amazing. They even left me two black bags of presents on my back door step for my kids Christmas 😢

This is why people hate you Aimee you have no fing idea how traumatised people are and to lie about it is just fing despicable. I bet hardly any of her huns know about her supposed DA history as she never mentions it now does she cos it was a fing lie!
*maps out a 45 minute drive from Edinburgh to come find you for a hug* 🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂

Mar 16, 2024
United Kingdom
Let’s all just send the huns off to read the wiki and say no more. We don’t need to go on the attack. It’s up to them to open their eyes and at the very least give it a read!!
And then watch Aimee’s TT for the full evidence- you’ll have to scroll back, takes a while, but it’s all there.

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
I do wish Debz would at this point let us know what went on with Aimee and Dave. Aimee has actually stopped doing videos referencing him is that because she realised she couldn’t milk it any longer (after 4/5 months post break up even the Huns had had enough) or is it because there is a restraining order?

I understand Debz carrying on with the memes whilst Aimee was going on about him but to still be doing it now is abit much if there is nothing further going on.

Do we know for definite if he takes his kids swimming on Wednesday because if there’s no order against her then I guarantee Aimee would soon get over her anxiety 🤪 and take H herself
Debz wear yellow in your next post to tell us there is an order in place… 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mar 16, 2024
United Kingdom

Thing is she lies so much I have no clue what to believe
But if there is an order and she’s said there isn’t would that not go against her?
Or maybe it’s more serious than just a restraining order?
Why would you not take your kid to swimming lessons, it’s not like you have to go in the pool with them?!

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
No idea how anyone would know what aimless car looks like and the reg etc, not like its posted on YOUR PUBLIC Instagram. Along with photos of your daughter in her school uniform where the world can see what school she attends. So don't play the stalker card! And anyone can share the picture as its in the PUBLIC domain. Suck on my left unpuffy nipple and stop playing the victim cars when YOU put all the information out there

Attachments

• retouch_2024042316220502.jpg
    retouch_2024042316220502.jpg
    173.7 KB · Views: 152
Apr 23, 2024
Newcastle

So sorry that you have been through all this, that stupid b makes up so many lies for content and so many stupid people believe her. Sending you a massive hug . ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.