Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Yup. Coming across rattled in that video right enough #jigsaw
IMG_6238.jpeg

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Ok, I'm back in the land of the living after night shift, although I'm back in tonight, so pray for me 🤣

So I don't really get why it even matters if she goes to Barcelona or Blackpool at this point because all she does is lay in her pit and shop. She won't go sightseeing, so it's pointless her even saying she's always wanted to go. And I'm sure it's with Wendy to and not on her own with Harper so she will be openly smug as do again and full drunk constantly and not taking any responsibility. That pile of cat toys is a waste of money. I bought my cat a bag of bows u out on presents last week cause that's the sort of things she likes to fling around. Aimee has had cats for years and would know most of them don't want a big fin lobster. Lasers, feathers, and shiny things are the way to go and far cheaper than any of that that she bought them. Also shows how much she buys dreamies for them or the older cats for them mixes have been out agggggges. I buy a couple of bags a week for mines cause she's a greedy guts and the weebox treats for her and the dog because the dog identifies as a cat 🤣 she was raised with the cat and has all these behaviours she's picked up from the cat lol anyhooooo......the lack of manners slurping away at that drink. That has got to be intentional cause I'd give myself the ick if I did that in private, never mind on camera. Great job, wendy and Greg! And yes you have lied Aimee you literally kept telling people you had a natural tan. You were smart though you just worded your answers so that it doesn't appear like a lie. Master of manipulation as usual! Now wheres the photo for I've to catch up still 🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Sorry I’m all over the place today. Sleeping on and off but something I find amusing in her stalker narrative.. I have never been to Southport in my life and until a week ago was living overseas watching this sshow but could tell anyone if they’d asked where she was daily… yet she has the nerve to scream stalker over a simple picture. Try safeguarding your kid you absolute moron by maybe not posting pics of your car, your reg plate, the outside of your house and your every movement, as well as your daughters school. That would be a start. Also welcome new people who are seeing the true ways of her victim mentality.

Mar 27, 2024
UK
Ok, I'm back in the land of the living after night shift, although I'm back in tonight, so pray for me 🤣

So I don't really get why it even matters if she goes to Barcelona or Blackpool at this point because all she does is lay in her pit and shop. She won't go sightseeing, so it's pointless her even saying she's always wanted to go. And I'm sure it's with Wendy to and not on her own with Harper so she will be openly smug as do again and full drunk constantly and not taking any responsibility. That pile of cat toys is a waste of money. I bought my cat a bag of bows u out on presents last week cause that's the sort of things she likes to fling around. Aimee has had cats for years and would know most of them don't want a big fin lobster. Lasers, feathers, and shiny things are the way to go and far cheaper than any of that that she bought them. Also shows how much she buys dreamies for them or the older cats for them mixes have been out agggggges. I buy a couple of bags a week for mines cause she's a greedy guts and the weebox treats for her and the dog because the dog identifies as a cat 🤣 she was raised with the cat and has all these behaviours she's picked up from the cat lol anyhooooo......the lack of manners slurping away at that drink. That has got to be intentional cause I'd give myself the ick if I did that in private, never mind on camera. Great job, wendy and Greg! And yes you have lied Aimee you literally kept telling people you had a natural tan. You were smart though you just worded your answers so that it doesn't appear like a lie. Master of manipulation as usual! Now wheres the photo for I've to catch up still 🤣

The cats would be happy playing in all the empty cardboard boxes of se that is delivered daily. She spends so much buying rubbish because she’s got nothing else in her sad SINGLE lonely life

Mar 16, 2024
United Kingdom
She had a stalker in her hotel who wanted to meet up with her. She never mentioned that did she? She sounded very keen to see her and that’s because Olga posted the hotel she was staying in 🤷🏼‍♀️
That’s very true
That person made TT about her, continued to comment, giving out room numbers asking what time she was going for dinner
No clapbacks there 🤔🤔
Says it all really……..

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
So I’m starting to calm down now because Catpiss blew my lid off and I had to keep telling myself stay on the legal route, don’t divert of it and she isn’t worth it 🙈
That comment was so un-called for and the lowest of the low and hurtful. The rage I felt I wanted to go 👊🥊 her and I even gave my car keys to the neighbour so I didn’t 🤣 He asked if I was ok and I said no and told him keep hold of my car keys till I’ve calmed down.

She might not of written that comment but she allowed it to stay there for a long period and in my eyes it shows her scheming vile vindictiveness side.
Her time is coming believe me and maybe the person taking the photo of the car was going to send it in the post to catpiss as a memory of her time she could drive 🤭🤣🤣🤣🤣
Calm down dear…. It’s just a commercial.
Do you remember Michael winner on that advert on the tele? 😂

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Also it's funny how she has something to say about this but the crazed fan watching her from afar on holidays was fine lol she never mentioned a damn word 🤣 was she her own crazed fan hahahaha Jesus. She's doing damage control cause she's directed loads of people to these sites and they are obviously thinking twice about her. We don't lie. We say what we see. And anything we see is in what she posts or we notice the lies cause she trips herself up constantly. You have to have a good memory to be a good liar aimee and you mustn't have one cause its constant. As for people knowing your car, you literally have showed everything! I don't know how many times people on here or TL and I've even seen people in your comments talk about how easy it is to locate you because you say where you are or you put photos up with surroundings and you don't even wait and it's all at the time you are there. Watch this tiktok. Its that's bloody easy. So blame nobody but yourself if someone if able to locate you.

Attachments

• be71a3e7daf5dc54cdf7f6bd4b1d8540.mp4
    5 MB

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
*maps out a 45 minute drive from Edinburgh to come find you for a hug* 🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂
Aww thanks ❤️ happy to have a virtual hug honestly I have told everyone here before but this is why I take breaks cos I get myself really angry about her lies. The sooner they catch up with her the better she is dangerous to peoples mental health

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
You know what? You Huns who join and then try as insult us and then continue to post comment after comment and keep returning, save your time and effort, half of us will hit the ignore button.
You’ll be talking to yourself id get it if you was open to others opinions and facts, but you aren’t, I’m not even clapping back at any of you anymore 🥱

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
You know what? You Huns who join and then try as insult us and then continue to post comment after comment and keep returning, save your time and effort, half of us will hit the ignore button.
You’ll be talking to yourself id get it if you was open to others opinions and facts, but you aren’t, I’m not even clapping back at any of you anymore 🥱
Don’t know what they are trying to achieve tbh it’s not like we are gonna un see all the years of lies from Aimee’s videos and comments. None of what we have said is made up it’s all been from AIMEES CONTENT AND OWN WORDS 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.