Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
So it’s stalking when you just happen to bump into someone whilst you’re out?
It’s not like you posted you was going to sun bed shop and someone decided to follow you there, I can’t handle your level of stupid Aimee and the brainless Huns
Imagine bumping into an old colleague or something at a restaurant and reporting them for stalking and harassment. 😆

She’s a fantasist. How many stalkers is that she’s had now?

hereforachat

Apr 23, 2024
newcastle
There is no case worker from the police is there?
Just like there was never a Women’s Aid talk she was invited too
Course there wasn’t. Katie Price has been fighting against internet trolls for a long long time and rightly so for the vile comments people write about Harvey - which I do not agree with under any circumstance, no one should be doing that, but if she can’t get a change in the law then the birkdale bike definitely won’t

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Here is her cardiologist bullshit video and here is another broken record one of her saying about trolls back when David built her disgusting un matched drinks cabinet and had to be split in two as too big a file

Continue your 🐂 💩 Catpiss and we will keep coming with the receipts 🖕

Attachments

• v0f044gc0000ck06mcrc77uddr9u6sgg.mov
    34 MB
  • v0f044gc0000ck06mcrc77uddr9u6sgg.mov
    23.5 MB
  • IMG_3565.png
    IMG_3565.png
    471.1 KB · Views: 78

Big flips

Mar 10, 2024
Mersey
Here we go more drama for tit head, obviously needing more fent! This girl supposedly has health anxiety and had skin cancer in the past but goes on the sunbeds! All them thick huns haven’t noticed she’s always on them, only got to look at that dirty red neck of hers! Give me strength, couple of them huns need to go back to school thick as double cream

Status
Not open for further replies.