The dumb is dumbing. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• 5320B851-F65E-455E-B56F-583996B006B1.jpeg
    5320B851-F65E-455E-B56F-583996B006B1.jpeg
    44.2 KB · Views: 330

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
That latest post has got what she wanted, 10k views, she thinks she clever spouting s ! cocky, smug and smells of catpiss that’s all she will ever be famous for !!!
Well done Olga congratulations 🥳
But you don’t have a very good reputation now and is it really worth all this aggro just so you can spend more money on cat toys. Especially when we know they will be re homed soon enough.
And please for the love of god stop calling them the BABEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZ

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
There you areeeee!! Hope you’re well lovely! ❤️❤️❤️
Hi 👋 aww thank you 😘 I've just been quickly skimming thru comments here and saw her sshow from earlier and had to respond, I see the comments aren't ALL.going her way and I LOVE that for her. I work nights YES AIMEE, WORKING A REAL JOB, AT NIGHTIME!!! so I'm off the radar in the day till I get up then what with looking after a home and 2 teens then cooking a proper tea (something this lazy f wouldn't know anything about!) Life's manic and busy and I need a BREAK 😫😫😫😫😫

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Hi 👋 aww thank you 😘 I've just been quickly skimming thru comments here and saw her sshow from earlier and had to respond, I see the comments aren't ALL.going her way and I LOVE that for her. I work nights YES AIMEE, WORKING A REAL JOB, AT NIGHTIME!!! so I'm off the radar in the day till I get up then what with looking after a home and 2 teens then cooking a proper tea (something this lazy f wouldn't know anything about!) Life's manic and busy and I need a BREAK 😫😫😫😫😫
Aww bless you, I can imagine! I worked nights once upon a time and never again! They wrote me off! Make sure you take some time to relax! ❤️❤️ you can’t pour from an empty cup!

Mar 8, 2024
I am gonna go through here and tattle to get all the comments she has made since she done that clap back and email Merseyside Police the clap back video and comments. The police will not take kindly to her actions she is instigating hate/doxing. She will have 100% been told not to interact with anyone who is apparently harrassing her until the police have completed their investigations so either she is ignoring their advice or the whole police report is a load of s. I wouldn’t put it past her to have reported her wheelie bin stolen or some s like that so she could get a police reference number she really is that much of a liar

If anyone has any screenshots of any of her comments please post them for me just in case I miss any.
Well done you
Theres a crime number somewhere too I think posted on TL

zobo

Apr 17, 2024
northeast
I bet old Uncle Greg is the talk of the Golf Club. I’d be mortified if I was him, what an embarrassment Aimee must be for him. I wonder if Daddy David set up a trust fund for Aimee with the dodgy money? We only know of the £4 million he scammed off the pensioners in his care home. He only got caught because of the £10 million he then tried to scam from the old ladies will. He stole from his own family aswell. God knows how much money he has stolen that we don’t know about.

Like (alleged) father like daughter, always got a phone in his hand 👇 Although now he’s in prison if he’s got a phone it will be up his arse 😂

Just look at the list of cars he owned 👇
Same konk 👃🏼🧙🏼‍♀️😉

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
I bet old Uncle Greg is the talk of the Golf Club. I’d be mortified if I was him, what an embarrassment Aimee must be for him. I wonder if Daddy David set up a trust fund for Aimee with the dodgy money? We only know of the £4 million he scammed off the pensioners in his care home. He only got caught because of the £10 million he then tried to scam from the old ladies will. He stole from his own family aswell. God knows how much money he has stolen that we don’t know about.

Like (alleged) father like daughter, always got a phone in his hand 👇 Although now he’s in prison if he’s got a phone it will be up his arse 😂

Oh my days!! Put a wig on it it’s her. Ears eyes nose.

Alfie60

Mar 16, 2024
Uk

All her toothless huns take a long hard look at this photo then say who's the Daddy ....it sure ain't Greg the wallet ! That's why a DNA was mentioned .

hereforachat

Apr 23, 2024
newcastle
Urgh, i have no words about this vile woman. Long time lurker here of both this site and TL.
how dare she try and portray herself as a relatable single mum, she couldnt be further from relatable. As a single parent to 2 children under 10, i work, have a clean house, 2 clean tidy children who do multiple extra curricular activities. I also struggle financially sometimes, and cant afford multiple takeaways, crap from b&m and buying food that doesnt get cooked or used.
Think she should change her username to @thisunrelatableliar
Shes a vile excuse for a woman who doesnt deserve any form of social media platform. Ive never known anyone show so much disregard for the safeguarding of her child. And as for using sunbeds after her supposed ‘cancer scare’, i call bullshit. No one in their right mind would even think to get on a sunbed after that, let alone a mother. Keep up the good work both here and TL.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Urgh, i have no words about this vile woman. Long time lurker here of both this site and TL.
how dare she try and portray herself as a relatable single mum, she couldnt be further from relatable. As a single parent to 2 children under 10, i work, have a clean house, 2 clean tidy children who do multiple extra curricular activities. I also struggle financially sometimes, and cant afford multiple takeaways, crap from b&m and buying food that doesnt get cooked or used.
Think she should change her username to @thisunrelatableliar
Shes a vile excuse for a woman who doesnt deserve any form of social media platform. Ive never known anyone show so much disregard for the safeguarding of her child. And as for using sunbeds after her supposed ‘cancer scare’, i call bullshit. No one in their right mind would even think to get on a sunbed after that, let alone a mother. Keep up the good work both here and TL.
Welcome newbie!!
🥰🥰🥰

Status
Not open for further replies.