Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Who mentioned about the older cats? 😂
So she fills it up twice a day meaning before you got that water fountain you just stuck a bowl of water out for all the cats and left it till it was empty before giving them fresh water again 🤬
My dogs get about 6 fresh bowls of water a day and that’s because bits of treats or food drop in the bowl and the water is worse when they have dog peanut butter on the licky mats.
I also wash my dogs water and food bowls twice a day because in Birkdale the water is hard and I don’t need to explain why I wash their food bowls.
I even have separate cleaning sponge, cloths and tea towels because in my OCD head I think nasty germs as they lick their lipstick and and each others butts 🤢🤣
You just know Catpiss doesn’t wash the pets bowls at all and they are full of crusty dried scum, bit like her🐱tbh

Anyone close to Riverside as H swimming lesson tonight and to think she has had swimming lessons for months she is still only stage 1. Makes sense why she was always in the shallow end of the pool on holiday 🤔
Only reason I’m asking because we all know Catpiss will bullshit saying she is taking H tonight even though she will be a bottle of kylie deep by 3pm.

Attachments

• IMG_3576.jpeg
    IMG_3576.jpeg
    108 KB · Views: 300
Mar 16, 2024
United Kingdom
These people end up with big platforms because they lie and manipulate. She’s doing everything right to maximise engagement. It’s all just a scam.
Very true, it’s sad as younger generations are influenced by these.
Thankfully my daughter sees the fakeness of them, but other young vulnerable girls would see that some of the things they do is okay.
My daughter has anxiety and she would never go near a sunbed due to the anxiety over the dangers of it x

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
I can't imagine it would be a substantial meal at an after school club. If he did she would have mentioned it I would think but at that, my child would have eaten after school which is like 3 in the day then at tea time a proper meal. I've just noticed his meals are always small even on weekends to when he hasn't ate at school
Totally understand what you’re saying and my boys always had a snack after school then a proper tea and if they wanted supper before bed they would have toast or cereal.
When they were little and my eldest started primary school, I found a nursery that would take him to school and pick him up and they both got fed a tea and always got offered supper if they felt hungry. My youngest would be at nursery all day from 8-6pm as hubby worked full time and I had 3 jobs one doing night shifts then straight to 2nd job and 3rd job was several shifts a week in a guesthouse/pub

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
I can't imagine it would be a substantial meal at an after school club. If he did she would have mentioned it I would think but at that, my child would have eaten after school which is like 3 in the day then at tea time a proper meal. I've just noticed his meals are always small even on weekends to when he hasn't ate at school
My kids go to afterschool club and some nights they don’t particularly want a big tea as what they have had at afterschool was enough for them, then other nights they eat me out of house and home 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.