Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 9, 2024
Jo, has apologised a few pages back and has taken the feedback on board and has admitted she got carried away and I feel that it needs to be put to bed now, I appreciate you may not have seen it and you are entitled to your opinion but I thought I’d just let you know that an apology has been made and an explanation has been given.
I know it has, I replying to someone who commented directly to me.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I agree. We aren't here to chastise each other. She's apologised and tbh she knows her in real life we don't. It's feeling a little like people are trying to moderate today and that's not what this is about. It's about having opinions and of course evidence should back things up but saying someone looks like their uncle and making a joke that he could be her father doesn't need this much attention and tbh people making it a bigger issue are allowing aimee to cause rifts here and she will love it.
No idea how you could possibly think I was trying to moderate the thread when I said very clearly in my original post I wasn’t trying to moderate. As for chastising and making things into a bigger issue, that didn’t happen either.

I have expressed an opinion and given very valid reasons for holding the opinion. I have even said In my post that people didn’t have to listen or care, I just felt I wanted to express how I felt. But I’m not having posts like this as this is not Aimee’s comment section where people feel they can’t express opinions because people might get their back up. And debating and disagreeing shouldn’t cause rifts. We should be able to hold differing opinions and disagree on certain things. That’s what makes this place a safe space and not the troll site she so wants it to be.

Mar 20, 2024
Sheffield
1000016788.jpg

Just saw this on twitter & it made me think of aimless🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mar 9, 2024
She gave no full names, that was a joke. If she used her full name (all 4 or 5) then yes I’d agree. She’s already made an apology not that she needs to, but she has. Stop shaming people, it doesn’t need to be mentioned again. It feels a bit like we are getting told off all the time now ffs 🙄
Hang on a minute, don’t come at me for having an opinion. In jos post she did say she said she gave A full Tik tok handle and her name but it wasn’t read out by the station. If you can’t see how this would lie under bullying then I don’t know what else to say. In my opinion there was no need in going down that route. I’ve taken on board Jo has apologised, I was replying to someone else. No one is telling anyone off by expressing their opinion.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Hang on a minute, don’t come at me for having an opinion. In jos post she did say she said she gave A full Tik tok handle and her name but it wasn’t read out by the station. If you can’t see how this would lie under bullying then I don’t know what else to say. In my opinion there was no need in going down that route. I’ve taken on board Jo has apologised, I was replying to someone else. No one is telling anyone off by expressing their opinion.
I think @Missy meant in general she feels that way I don’t believe it was aimed directly at you, can we not just leave this now? And move on? Aimee will be loving this 🤦🏼‍♀️

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Oh! My bad I thought it was about the Jo incident! I apologise to @Ladydc i got mixed up 😂
It was about Jo, I just didn’t want her to feel like her apology had gone unnoticed that’s all. I realise the second person to mention it may not have seen her apology. I thought it was a very humble apology that didn’t really need to be made that’s all. Hope that’s the end of the matter now.

Status
Not open for further replies.