Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
More than happy to leave it. I won’t be accused of shaming people though when I did nothing of the sort
I suppose it’s another agree to disagree missy has her opinion and you have yours.
Nobody has disregarded yours we’ve listened and been respectful,
The same courtesy should be offered to others.

And quite frankly in general I’m sick of the arguing on here lately!

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
It was about Jo, I just didn’t want her to feel like her apology had gone unnoticed that’s all. I realise the second person to mention it may not have seen her apology. I thought it was a very humble apology that didn’t really need to be made that’s all. Hope that’s the end of the matter now.
Yeah I get it, I’ve said similar regarding to the apology and it needs to just stop now.
Let’s get back to Olga eh? ❤️

Mar 9, 2024
Not being picky or anything, but I suffer with sinusitis and I never get red marks on the side of my nose where tanning goggles go! How strange 🤔

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240424_183030_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240424_183030_TikTok.jpg
    165.2 KB · Views: 156
  • Screenshot_20240424_183042_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240424_183042_TikTok.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 156
Mar 9, 2024
I suppose it’s another agree to disagree missy has her opinion and you have yours.
Nobody has disregarded yours we’ve listened and been respectful,
The same courtesy should be offered to others.

And quite frankly in general I’m sick of the arguing on here lately!
I 100% agree matters of opinions, but being accused of shaming someone is a bit harsh, that’s all I’m upset about now. I appreciate others have different opinions and that’s ok, never said it wasn’t. To be honest I feel like you think I haven’t been respectful for showing others courtesy from this message. I never wanted to start an argument from my opinion but I do feel a bit jumped on right now.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I 100% agree matters of opinions, but being accused of shaming someone is a bit harsh, that’s all I’m upset about now. I appreciate others have different opinions and that’s ok, never said it wasn’t. To be honest I feel like you think I haven’t been respectful for showing others courtesy from this message. I never wanted to start an argument from my opinion but I do feel a bit jumped on right now.
I’m not jumping on you if it’s my messages making you feel that way, I really assure you that is far from what I am doing, I’m not like that I’m just saying that it is a difference in opinion and I feel like it just needs to be left as we are here for the common dominator which is Aimee not each other.
I haven’t got an issue with anything you’ve said or done tbh, I’m trying to play devils advocate

Dana04

Mar 17, 2024
UK 🇬🇧
If we are to believe this pristine and flawless appearance was her natural look in 2021 without any filters, then she needs to come to the realisation that all those takeaways and sun-beds over the last 3 years has really taken its toll on her.

Photos of then and now.
Guys this is not fair. Please remember that this woman never lied 🤥 about anything!! 😅

Mar 8, 2024
If we are to believe this pristine and flawless appearance was her natural look in 2021 without any filters, then she needs to come to the realisation that all those takeaways and sun-beds over the last 3 years has really taken its toll on her.

Photos of then and now.
I am shocked at her wrinkles 😳😳 I mean I know she uses filters but I've never seen the 2 wrinkles....jeeze she really is not a good advert for whatever cream she uses 😳😳

Mar 9, 2024
I’m not jumping on you if it’s my messages making you feel that way, I really assure you that is far from what I am doing, I’m not like that I’m just saying that it is a difference in opinion and I feel like it just needs to be left as we are here for the common dominator which is Aimee not each other.
I haven’t got an issue with anything you’ve said or done tbh, I’m trying to play devils advocate
Yeah I understand that, just does sometimes feel in here if your not 100% against the anti christ 100% of the time you can get your head bitten off or accused of doing something you didn’t intend to. If that makes sense. I apologise for going on, but it did hurt me what missy accused me off. I’ll leave it now

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Yeah I understand that, just does sometimes feel in here if your not 100% against the anti christ 100% of the time you can get your head bitten off or accused of doing something you didn’t intend to. If that makes sense. I apologise for going on, but it did hurt me what missy accused me off. I’ll leave it now
It does get draining sometimes I understand completely! And that’s perfectly okay, you are a human with feelings! And you are allowed to vocalise when someone hurts them! I hope going forward we can make you a little less fed up, Fred see what I did there? 😂 ❤️❤️❤️

Mar 8, 2024
Can they not just draw a line now. The good thing about the other site is that they really do draw a line!
I joined here because I needed my say, not to have people getting stressed. That’s for Aimee’s huns, not us. We need to stick together here 💐

Status
Not open for further replies.