Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

B belly

Mar 2, 2024
What she really thinks of the fluff she gets sent "oh god, not a taste of this s again. But I gotta get me home bargain spends so I'll do it"

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240311_111501_com.zhiliaoapp.musically_edit_482659309491454.jpg
    Screenshot_20240311_111501_com.zhiliaoapp.musically_edit_482659309491454.jpg
    148.9 KB · Views: 59
Mar 8, 2024
Could be one of the kids messing around whispering near the phone. Although, I think they must have been locked in a shed somewhere because they were nowhere to be "sin" or heard. Quite sad really, mother's day as kids having to watch your parents and granny get pissed because it's all about them
Sin 🤣🤣🤣 rages me 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: B belly
Mar 7, 2024
So, how did arrrrr Charlie and arrrrr ralph get home last night....nice little drive under the influence I'll bet. Sad that the bitches of eastwick couldn't wait for arrrrr Charlie to arrive before doing a mummy/daughter cheers. Aimless has to be mummys fave of the fam
Charlie seemed hammered and she didn't start drinking as early as the other two. Shocking if she drove home

B belly

Mar 2, 2024
I don’t like that Abi and the way she took over and told family if they could visit Erin in her last days was disgusting.Her trying to dictate to Erin she wasn’t allowed out to Tesco which happened to be her last outing. Why did she also have all money donated for Erin and the kids put to her in an account in her name. From what I’ve read about her she is a dodgy one 😡😡
Here you go. People were asking for a thread https://comment.cafe/threads/abbie-vance-jenkins-erins-hanger-on.337/

Here's a thread

Reactions: beefy o'bumwipes

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Has there been any updates from woeisme since a few of us said we were on the fence about the things that they were saying without a snippet of evidence?

No they have gone quiet they did post on here the other day saying they’d be back but no posts since and no new account, in a way with what they were posting about H the message got blurred and it got taken too far in my opinion.

Go for the organ grinder as they say and not “the monkey” I found myself funny then knowing Aimee calls her “monkey” 😂

B belly

Mar 2, 2024
No they have gone quiet they did post on here the other day saying they’d be back but no posts since and no new account, in a way with what they were posting about H the message got blurred and it got taken too far in my opinion.

Go for the organ grinder as they say and not “the monkey” I found myself funny then knowing Aimee calls her “monkey” 😂
Definitely too far involving h. I didn't see the need for that. Just the downfall of aimless would be enough. I want to believe what was said, but so difficult when there's no actual receipts to back it up. On the plus side, at least we've found a place to add our two pence worth!

theshthashit

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
Now we wait for the inevitable delays and drama at the airport and in the air. You can guarantee it’s going to be drama after drama. She’ll be expecting food and drink on tap no doubt. Can almost hear the ‘do you know who I am’ 🤣🤣
The same as vavron the airport content will be another level there and back 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.