Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
Wales
Now we wait for the inevitable delays and drama at the airport and in the air. You can guarantee it’s going to be drama after drama. She’ll be expecting food and drink on tap no doubt. Can almost hear the ‘do you know who I am’ 🤣🤣
I bet she’s booked into the vip lounge before the flight, she’ll defo get her money’s worth 😂😂

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
I totally believe what woeisme said, there were a couple of commenters on their videos who spoke of knowing Aimee from years ago so I really believe they knew her and it was all facts. Maybe the po po DID trace her IP and she's been given a warning, Although imo the first thing the po po would have said would be lock down your social media abd don't post your child and seeing as she did neither of those things I don't know of they were ever called. Considering folk get burgled and police can't be arsed to cone out or even record it as a crime I find it hard to believe they'd come out so quickly over something like this.

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
I totally believe what woeisme said, there were a couple of commenters on their videos who spoke of knowing Aimee from years ago so I really believe they knew her and it was all facts. Maybe the po po DID trace her IP and she's been given a warning, Although imo the first thing the po po would have said would be lock down your social media abd don't post your child and seeing as she did neither of those things I don't know of they were ever called. Considering folk get burgled and police can't be arsed to cone out or even record it as a crime I find it hard to believe they'd come out so quickly over something like this.
I think things Woe posted and said are true too! Their posts certainly rattled Aimee lol :D :D :D :D

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
How’s she getting there? Please don’t tell me she’s driving to the airport!
However she gets there shel be sting bricks as usual, once again she's acting like coz she's the ONLY person ever to have a busy day planned. Do you know why? coz she does absolutely naff all every single other day, goes on the school run looking like an unmade bed, comes home probably goes BACK to bed for an hour or two, pissballs about in Tesco comes home and orders a takeaway so to do anything OTHER than that she calls it "Busy" she hasn't got a fing clue. Lazy lying piece of se she is

Mrs f

Mar 9, 2024
I predict a panic attack during the flight to London. All filmed, heavy breathing into the complimentary sick bag. I look forward to seeing the heavy layers of shimmery makeup, horrendous winged out severe eyeliner and deep wrinkles filled with masses of loose powder. What ever happened to the subtle art of make up?
She’s either bare faced with messy hair in pyjamas or wearing garish makeup with a hideous outfit. And that slow turn of her head and awful smiling while she admires herself. Not to mention the transitions, they make me LIVID
It'll definitely be drama of some sort guarantee it

Mrs f

Mar 9, 2024
I'm not defending her but rules have changed slightly were BA do require a passport, driving licence or another form of ID to travel domestically now. You use to be able to show a bus pass or Student id. Not anymore.

Still can't believe she's flying. By the time she's travelled to the airport (45 mins on a good run), parked, checked in, through security (good 30mins-1hr), boarded, flown, collected luggage (1.5-2hrs) travelled into Central London (25mins-1.5hr depends on mode of travel) she could have easily got the train. Do a cheeky first class upgrade (needed on avanti!) and chill out deleting comments. She would be there quicker!
I hate the train too but always chose it over flying to London unless I'm flying onwards. Manchester Airport is terrible and a sniff of a leaf on the runway, BA cancel Manchester flights first. I have worked in flight ops for over 20 years and see this happen week in, week out.

Oh well. I'm sure it will create a good TT video as that's all she cares about.
I've only ever used driving licence as ID to fly within UK

Status
Not open for further replies.