Not open for further replies.

Lilac8

Mar 7, 2024
Kent
This fella keeps popping up on my FYP.
IMG_2873.png

Mar 8, 2024
Good afternoon lovely hags.

I took this morning away is a was livid at that post. Even though it’s got bugger all to do with me and my posts are always in the realms of banter.
What a fud that person is (Aimee)

Anyways some light humour. In the hospital getting my would checked (ooeerrr 😏) and nippled in to Starbucks for a vanilla latte (what’s your order?) and when she asked my name I gave her my first and second as if I was checking in for an appointment. 🙃🙃🙃
I got released today from hospital after my surgery (iced caramel macchiato for me) and gave the Starbucks lady my surname because it’s a very peculiar one that no one can pronounce or spell and went on to spell it to the poor girl as I’ve done that for 2 days to the doctors 🤣🤣 this makes me feel better I’m not the only one.

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
I got released today from hospital after my surgery (iced caramel macchiato for me) and gave the Starbucks lady my surname because it’s a very peculiar one that no one can pronounce or spell and went on to spell it to the poor girl as I’ve done that for 2 days to the doctors 🤣🤣 this makes me feel better I’m not the only one.
Happy release day 🤣🤣🤣
How’s the hand?
I just texted my fella to tell him and he said ‘Nope. I’d had turned on my heels and walked right out’
Gals gotta have her Starbucks let’s just laugh together then go make my coffee plz 😂😂

Tinks 47

Mar 9, 2024
Morning everyone 🥰

I had to take away from here yesterday and I will admit I thought I was being shamed with my comments.
I’m truly grateful it was highlighted and gave me the wake up call I needed. It is very personal to me with Aimee and I’ve waited years for karma to get her and the last few days she has made me so angry.
I was being to run away with myself and I should continue to walk because I do not want to give her any excuses to worm her way out of her lies.
Yes I had a cry because of it as I felt I was turning into a bully and that is something I’m not due to being bullied through school because I was different. Now I’m diagnosed ASD as I masked it all my life, it makes sense how I stood out as the odd one to bully at school.
When I’m hurt emotionally or called a liar like what Aimee said to GTW and sent the police to my parents house as a child, I did say karma will get her.
I also NEVER forgive or forget what people have done to me and people take my quietness and walking away as a weakness which is not the case. I hate confrontation but I’m far from weak and always 10 steps ahead building evidence against those who have hurt me, those who stupidly don’t think I keep everything and record phone calls just incase I need them in the future.

Please except my deepest apologies as I got carried away but also know I am grateful it was pointed out and made me aware of the situation ❤️❤️❤️❤️
You have nothing to apologise for, obviously you have known her a long time and know her personally for the nasty piece of work she is. Your triggered by the fact that in adulthood she is displaying the same traits as childhood which you suffered personally from by all accounts and you are only trying your best to make sure others don’t suffer, her own child included. You just got all caught up in your feelings but thank god for your own mental health and well being that you did take a step back! Sending love❤️

Mar 8, 2024
Happy release day 🤣🤣🤣
How’s the hand?
I just texted my fella to tell him and he said ‘Nope. I’d had turned on my heels and walked right out’
Gals gotta have her Starbucks let’s just laugh together then go make my coffee plz 😂😂
I’m doing good thank you. I hope your appointment went well! Atleast we can laugh together I left my best friend to collect the drinks and waited outside after that 🤣🤣

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
I’m doing good thank you. I hope your appointment went well! Atleast we can laugh together I left my best friend to collect the drinks and waited outside after that 🤣🤣
It did, I’ve got a long road ahead but phase 1 complete at least 🥹
To add to the s show I accidentally ordered a caramel latte, not vanilla. Too busy drooling over the glass covering the cookies 🍪

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
I make an exception for her 🤣 she isn’t called Olga for nothing 🤣
I still don't lol people around me would talk s about people's weight like mention they have put it on or whatever or someone's bigger and I can hand on heart say I don't see peoples size. I see them for the person they are. I think that stems from always not liking my own body very much and never feeling skinny enough or pretty enough. So I do see someone's beauty. Which means if I think someone's ugly it's usually because their insides ugly not the outside because if someone is a good lovely person it shines through. Aimees ugly through and through because of who she is

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
They definitely can. I have seen a post on another part of the forum where they had a bit of bother with someone and Admin made a post saying the troublemaker had several accounts banned
I wonder if they’d let us be privy if they were same person or not as we know we are all nosey buggers 🤣. Hopefully the C one has been banned, I did ask earlier but admin never responded, I was only asking as it would prove a deterrent to any other weirdos, that went over a few peoples heads 🙈🤣

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I still don't lol people around me would talk s about people's weight like mention they have put it on or whatever or someone's bigger and I can hand on heart say I don't see peoples size. I see them for the person they are. I think that stems from always not liking my own body very much and never feeling skinny enough or pretty enough. So I do see someone's beauty. Which means if I think someone's ugly it's usually because their insides ugly not the outside because if someone is a good lovely person it shines through. Aimees ugly through and through because of who she is
Aww you are beautiful soul and much nicer than me then love as whilst I hate body shaming I can’t bring myself to be nice about A in any regard as I always think she doesn’t deserve my kindness. Shes ugly inside and out.

I’m sorry you have that body shaming around you though and have struggled with your own self esteem, as someone who went through my entire 20’s struggling with my weight I can relate to that. I’m in my 30’s (back end of them but we won’t go there 🤣) I got to a place where I’m happy and content, truly hope you get to feel that as I’m sure you are beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.