Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
How is everyone today?
I gather there has been some aggro which I shan’t ask about.
I’ve been driving a lot today so I’ve not caught up properly.
Has she been gorging again on cream filled donuts or showing what se she’s wasted more cash on from home bargain (S)?
Primark haul and while looking clothes. Nothing new lol

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
It’s really difficult to guess isn’t it as easily as it could’ve been her, it’s just as easy it wasn’t 🙈 but I think one thing we all know is she is an unhinged narc who desperately needs the ‘troll’ and ‘hate’ etc for her content as nothing else gets her engagement up. I wish Pink Giraffe had stayed.
It’s the sort of thing she would do, although she has never wanted to admit her tanning bed use, so she outed herself if this was her. She’d be more likely to have papped herself outside a nail salon or M and S. who knows though 🤷🏼‍♀️

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
How is everyone today?
Has she been gorging again on cream filled donuts or showing what se she’s wasted more cash on from home bargain (S)?
Good thank you are you?
Yes it’s been an eventful day! 😂
And no primark haul featuring Steve Irwin safari style shorts! 🩳

Lilac8

Mar 7, 2024
Kent
I hope you find peace and learn to love the new you ♥️ it can be a horrible place to be in your head when you don't recognise yourself anymore x
I know I see it bigger than everyone else. My 17 (m) tells me he can’t see it and I look at my 14 (f) who is the spit of me at that age and I’m constantly trying to feed her coz she’s “too skinny”. Can’t win lol

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Good thank you are you?
Yes it’s been an eventful day! 😂
And no primark haul featuring Steve Irwin safari style shorts! 🩳
I just had a Quick Look 😆I honestly don’t know where she has the room for all the clothes she has gifted and then buying more🤔are they all thrown on a floor?
Is this an educational post? When is this new rule come in? Or has it already?
I’m very good thank you, had a brilliant sleep last night 😀

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Wouldn't the person at the police looking into this for you get in trouble if they got caught? 😫 I didn't think officers were allowed to access certain information unless it concerns them or something they're involved in xx
She has said it will be logged as a cause of concern and safety for a person and child’s welfare and will take it to the relevant departments if required and she has the CRN that Aimee put out herself. When I worked at the PI firm they always have police officers who can help with further investigations if deemed to be a cause for safety, even mortuary staff say stuff of the record.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
It’s the sort of thing she would do, although she has never wanted to admit her tanning bed use, so she outed herself if this was her. She’d be more likely to have papped herself outside a nail salon or M and S. who knows though 🤷🏼‍♀️
Part of me thinks she wants a new house and car and it’s certainly one sure fine way of getting both. But then the other part of me thinks surely even she wouldn’t go that far. Ah I dunno 🤣🙈

No clap back yet though. Too busy in her new shorts that look like she’s auditioning for the new Jumanji film 🤣

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
How is everyone today?
Very well thank you 🤩
Just woke from a nap. I keep googling why I’m so tired just now but I’ve just had major surgery, long course of antibiotics and painkillers and not had a full night sleep in two weeks. I really don’t need to be googling why 🤣🤣 I just like to pretend I am made of steel and I should be bouncing back!

Could do with a 🍩 now. Woke with a sweet tooth. Any left Aimee?

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
I know I see it bigger than everyone else. My 17 (m) tells me he can’t see it and I look at my 14 (f) who is the spit of me at that age and I’m constantly trying to feed her coz she’s “too skinny”. Can’t win lol
My daughter is my double and I think she's stunning and I look at myself and go meh so I get you 🤣 she also tells everyone she's delighted she looks like me bless her. I've always made it a thing to not talk about weight and tell her she's beautiful every single day of her life so she has no hang ups and is a very confident young woman. She has however noticed recently me not eating as much or not eating certain things, shes 18 so more perceptive now. So that's my main reason now to not let it win again ever. Cause when I got pregnant with her i had to stop the bad habits and then when I had her I tried to do it again but left myself sick and since then i have worked so hard to not go back there. And was succeeding, and I will again. Positive thoughts! ♥️

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Part of me thinks she wants a new house and car and it’s certainly one sure fine way of getting both. But then the other part of me thinks surely even she wouldn’t go that far. Ah I dunno 🤣🙈

No clap back yet though. Too busy in her new shorts that look like she’s auditioning for the new Jumanji film 🤣
She’s busy fighting lions, tigers and giraffes. 🦒 🦁 🦣🐆🦛🦏🐅🌱🌿

Mar 8, 2024
Sorry for late reply, been getting ready for hospital appointment in Liverpool and I purposely left enough time to write this comment so if she reports them now it will be very silly of her if that makes sense.

AS OF 1PM 25/04/2024 ⬇️⬇️⬇️

Update on my call with police contact is AIMEE HASN’T REPORTED THE PHOTO OF FAKE STALKER TO POLICE AT ALL and my contact is sending officers to go look at cctv today at the shops in Ainsdale.
If it was CATPISS doing it herself she will be getting charged for wasting police time with her investigation because this would mean she trolls herself and the cps could take it on because of the severity of her lies.
Sent her the screenshots from pink giraffe posts and the C one and the clap back of the stalker video too on what’s app as told them that the C person put her address on here and guess what that hasn’t been reported too.
She told me if it is found that it was Aimee herself taking the photo she is going to ask a favour to the cyber crime team to find out who is behind those profiles on here.
Legally she won’t be allowed to show me any proof or tell me anything other than it will now become a police investigation against Aimee herself.
I did ask her to please report it to the papers as Aimee sees herself as this innocent, successful, famous tiktoker WHICH SHE REALLY ISNT 🤣🤣

TOO LATE TO REPORT THESE NOW AIMEE AS ITS ALREADY BEEN MADE AWARE AND NOT BY YOU AND DATE AND TIME IS ABOVE AND IF YOU DO, YOUR INCRIMINATING YOURSELF FURTHER
Liars always get caught out and again Aimee do not underestimate me and the links/contacts I have in the police force because that and your lies are going to come bite you bigtime.
You really are the Birkdale Baby reindeer aren’t you and because I KNOW YOU and how YOU manipulate everything in your life portraying you are a victim, has BACKFIRED
I wait for the outcome on this Jo. She did my niece a huge dirty a few years back with the juice plus thing. It can awful time. I just want her called out for the absolute crook, lying, controlling, dangerous narcissistic b she truly is. She really is vile🤬

Mar 16, 2024
United Kingdom
I've had it since I was about 14/15. But never realised that's what it is til I was nursing someone with an eating disorder and was looking into disorders and ways to help. But at that point I'd done alot of work on myself. But this past 2 years I've had alot of ups and downs. I have long covid (whether people believe in it or not) and my life turned upside down. That's when I came across aimee cause I was off work. I was really unwell. Every system in my body has something wrong with it because of it. I deal with pain daily, fatigue and all that good stuff. I was off work for a long period. Back at work full time but my days off are recovering from the days at work and trying to maintain the house and do stuff with my daughter and friends and family. Also lost my person in October so the grief triggers stress and stress triggers symptoms. So then Aimee and her s then triggered the disordered eating because I'm struggling and not as strong so it's become an issue again but I recognise the reason for it and what's triggered it so that's a step in the right direction. Life hands us all s and it's how you deal with it that matters. I've had to recognise this as a new norm (the chronic illness side of things) but I refuse to allow the disordered eating to pull me down. I just need to get stronger again ♥️ sorry for rambling on lol
Sending love
Wish people wouldn’t say covid isn’t real
I lost my dear dad to Covid, it was the worst thing ever 💔

Mar 16, 2024
United Kingdom

She’s done worse, accusing someone of DV and the pregnancy/ miscarriage 😞

Status
Not open for further replies.