Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it a special forces armed guard that’s going to be there 24hrs? & the shifty woman can you please stand up.

Attachments

• 450F1FCF-6BB1-4111-BCDB-AF4DAC214FE6.jpeg
    450F1FCF-6BB1-4111-BCDB-AF4DAC214FE6.jpeg
    173.3 KB · Views: 191

Happenstance

Mar 8, 2024
I've just had a read of TL. I'm not going to lie I'm a bit gutted some of my faves have left here. I liked that we had the link. I do think if it was Aimless who planted the seeds and it's come to this she will be loving it.

That being said I'm all for having a moan about Aimee and ranting about the silly things she does but there has to be a line. I love what @itsmejo has brought in terms of the tea but to ring the radio station is absolutely ridiculous. I get that she's hurt people but it's only making this group look stupid and childish. I'm glad the doxing has been addressed.

I just wanted a place to post and share not with all the silliness.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I've just had a read of TL. I'm not going to lie I'm a bit gutted some of my faves have left here. I liked that we had the link. I do think if it was Aimless who planted the seeds and it's come to this she will be loving it.

That being said I'm all for having a moan about Aimee and ranting about the silly things she does but there has to be a line. I love what @itsmejo has brought in terms of the tea but to ring the radio station is absolutely ridiculous. I get that she's hurt people but it's only making this group look stupid and childish. I'm glad the doxing has been addressed.

Jo acknowledged this yesterday and did apologise. I understand what you’re saying though.

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
If I get a strike or any grief for this then so be it but I feel it needs to be said!

When did it turn into TL vs CC? I get you can have an opinion on what is said here, but you are also airing it on a website where those people you are giving opinions on cannot respond to you, I just think some of the remarks being said lately and the sheer insults are taking it a step too far and it’s becoming a “us” and “them” situation.

I’ve said loads of times I commend tattle and it’s members we all joined here because we couldn’t join there, but I feel at the moment we can’t do right for doing wrong!

I have respect for all of you on there but sometimes it isn’t fair to say certain things.
Have an opinion, yes, but some of the insults are unnecessary, I thought we was meant to dislike Aimee not each other.

We are two different websites.
I said this last time there was an issue. They can reply to us here and we cant there. They say things there then when someone here addresses it they have a hissy fit and make out we are being dramatic but how would they feel if someone was talking about them and they had no way of defending themselves. I haven't been reading there a quarter as much as I used to cause I do feel they don't have the same respect for people here as most have for them over there. Maybe because we have gotten to know them by reading their comments for so long. Tattle may open up one day and they will have to deal with the same things we do here. Hopefully they deal with it as well.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I've been off work for 2 months and returned at weekend...they tried my return to work in my own time after two heavy nights on acute ward...nope...not in my own time!
Yes I wasn't happy but I'm deffo getting paid for it else I wouldn't be staying.. that's disgusting. Hope you're OK and you'll soon be back in the swing @TattleWatcher ❤️

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈

Jo apologised yesterday. She doesn't owe anyone any further explanations and she has even apologised today also. She's the one who knows aimee in real life. The rest of us including the people on TL don't. So she feels it a bit deeper than us. Be kind.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Seriously 😳 that should be illegal!! Although back in the day when I did nights for some reason my energy levels raised around about 6/7 🫤 but not sure I'd ever be ok for a meeting....😴😴
Yes I feel you with the adrenaline rush I think it's the excitement of going home 🤣 @ddcb That or coffee and red bull or all 3 ha! Tbf it was a mop up meeting for those of us on leave last week and I suppose in a hospital you're never going to get everyone in working hours are you. It's not a regular thing thank god ❤️❤️

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Aimless new 24 hour guard. No one was going to go to your house aimless. It's the internet! People chat s, just like you every day!!! You may have security but you can't stop us on here commenting on ypu.

Attachments

• 92483da97c175c55011de69862acae9f.jpg
    92483da97c175c55011de69862acae9f.jpg
    184.6 KB · Views: 27
Status
Not open for further replies.