Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
If I get a strike or any grief for this then so be it but I feel it needs to be said!

When did it turn into TL vs CC? I get you can have an opinion on what is said here, but you are also airing it on a website where those people you are giving opinions on cannot respond to you, I just think some of the remarks being said lately and the sheer insults are taking it a step too far and it’s becoming a “us” and “them” situation.

I’ve said loads of times I commend tattle and it’s members we all joined here because we couldn’t join there, but I feel at the moment we can’t do right for doing wrong!

I have respect for all of you on there but sometimes it isn’t fair to say certain things.
Have an opinion, yes, but some of the insults are unnecessary, I thought we was meant to dislike Aimee not each other.

We are two different websites.

Mar 9, 2024
not long got back home from hospital and they want an urgent MRI & CT scans done and I have no choice but to have more surgery 😔🥺
Went to leave the room and was told not to as consultant made phone calls.
Told to expect a call by middle of next week to get them booked in and within 2 weeks he wants reports back as classed them as extremely urgent.
I have really bad claustrophobia and the thought of the MRI scares the 💩 out of me. I have to get a certain medication to calm me down called D-pam (not sure if I can write the full word)
Thank you for asking 🥰
Firstly HUGE HUGS.
Secondly get some advice from Olga re panic attacks...she can go shopping with hers 😘😘
Thirdly although we are all strangers we have you, we are here if you need an anonymous cry or rant.
🦄🦋💐

Regina.GG

Apr 23, 2024
leeds
If I get a strike or any grief for this then so be it but I feel it needs to be said!

When did it turn into TL vs CC? I get you can have an opinion on what is said here, but you are also airing it on a website where those people you are giving opinions on cannot respond to you, I just think some of the remarks being said lately and the sheer insults are taking it a step too far and it’s becoming a “us” and “them” situation.

I’ve said loads of times I commend tattle and it’s members we all joined here because we couldn’t join there, but I feel at the moment we can’t do right for doing wrong!

I have respect for all of you on there but sometimes it isn’t fair to say certain things.
Have an opinion, yes, but some of the insults are unnecessary, I thought we was meant to dislike Aimee not each other.

I'm glad you have said this, just been catching up and noticed some of the comment about a member on here. I've read Tl for 2 years before coming here and have always thoroughly enjoyed reading. I would hate to see a divide when we are all on here for the same thing, not sure if we have upset anybody or if everyone is just getting fustrated with everything. I hope we can keep united all of us together and hopefully sometime soon get the result we have all been waiting for ❤ xxxx

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Sure you have aimless! That quickly after that comment. Greg the wallet must of been on the case

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240425_184903_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240425_184903_TikTok.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 138

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I'm glad you have said this, just been catching up and noticed some of the comment about a member on here. I've read Tl for 2 years before coming here and have always thoroughly enjoyed reading. I would hate to see a divide when we are all on here for the same thing, not sure if we have upset them in anybody or if everyone is just getting fustrated with everything. I hope we can keep united all of us together and hopefully sometime soon get the result we have all been waiting for ❤ xxxx
Thank you! It’s just been playing on my mind for the past couple of hours since it began, I get difference of opinions, but the insults weren’t necessary to make those points.
And I agree! It could be either of those things but tbh it’s meant to be us vs Aimee not us vs each other xxxx

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
I'm glad you have said this, just been catching up and noticed some of the comment about a member on here. I've read Tl for 2 years before coming here and have always thoroughly enjoyed reading. I would hate to see a divide when we are all on here for the same thing, not sure if we have upset them in anybody or if everyone is just getting fustrated with everything. I hope we can keep united all of us together and hopefully sometime soon get the result we have all been waiting for ❤ xxxx
I feel the same. Have followed tl for a long time and a bit disappointed how they speak about certain people to be honest. I understand concerns and opinions but some of them could be worded better. I have disliked aimless just as long as them, just haven't been able to comment on page x

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024

Totally agree. I think some on that page forget we have followed her antics just as long as them, just been unable to comment. Some of the comments they say about people on here are just rude. I used to love catching up with them but barely look now

Mar 9, 2024
Aw thankyou! I do get why people do it to her but I literally can't say anything about someone's body lol I don't know its like thar scene in friends with benefits and she blinks everytime she curses lol my body just rejects it 🤣

I'm 39 and I was doing well for years but aimees triggered my disordered eating and with that I'm struggling with how I look and intrusive thoughts and that's all because of the content she puts out. I'll get on top of it. I spent years not giving a s what people thought and it was great but im so hyper aware of food, my own actions, others perceptions if I even eat soup I be thinking people think I'm eating to much. Its draining. But I will get on top of it again. do Aimee is all I can say. She doesn't realise how dangerous she is. Or she does and doesn't care. I feel more sorry for you girls who watch her and can't rationalise how they feel.
I'm almost 49 and my whole life I grew up with my beautiful mum saying she was fat 😞 You could see her ribs she was so thin. Unfortunately I also grew up hearing " you'd be happier if you lost a few lbs"

Whilst it may have been true it fed with my head. After my daughter was born I lost 6stone. Went from a 24 to a 12. Did I see the size 12???? No. I only ever saw the tiny bit of tummy I had due to 2 life saving caesareans.

My beautiful mum passed 10yrs ago and she barely weighed 33kgs. Her weight was part of the reason she died young at 67. She had nothing to fight the infections she had.

I have put that 6stone back on as I refused to battle with my weight any longer so I've gone the other way. My dad still tells me I'd be happier if I lost weight however he only acknowledged my mums ED after she died.

The point of my essay (sorry it's so long) is no matter what we look like if we are good people and treat others with respect what's on the outside doesn't count. I know I'm never going to be happy with how I look however I'm tired of fighting with it. All my life until I hit 40 I judged myself on how I looked. Now I have purple n pink hair have a very colourful wardrobe and am in my dream job. I have beautiful teens and step children.

I didn't get any of that by how I look. It all came from who I am.

🦄🦋💐

Regina.GG

Apr 23, 2024
leeds
Thank you! It’s just been playing on my mind for the past couple of hours since it began, I get difference of opinions, but the insults weren’t necessary to make those points.
And I agree! It could be either of those things but tbh it’s meant to be us vs Aimee not us vs each other xxxx
Absolutely and I fully agree with you x I feel I'm part of TL aswell because I've dedicated so much of my time reading everyday and supporting it all, I would hate for us all to be against each other, let's keep united ❤️ xxxxx

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024

This 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
I did feel part of TL as i followed every thread and always supported what they where saying etc and had a good laugh at some of the things. It's been made clear tonight that they don't look at us here in the same manner. But oh well, I will go back to sharing how ridiculous I find Aimless and her whole s show fabricated life ❤️

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I did feel part of TL as i followed every thread and always supported what they where saying etc and had a good laugh at some of the things. It's been made clear tonight that they don't look at us here in the same manner. But oh well, I will go back to sharing how ridiculous I find Aimless and her whole s show fabricated life ❤️
She can’t even cook garlic bread! 🥖 😂😂

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
I totally agree with you on this and tbh I was disappointed at some of the comments I was reading there said against here. I have always read there too and have always agreed they deal with things well etc. i have to agree I was a bit disheartened to see people read here not comment but call us. I personally think apart from the odd random which as we all know it’s open we are going to get that we are getting a good little group. The banter can be top notch and iv laughed out loud many times. Hopefully now it’s been noticed by mods here it will be monitored more and we can go on as we was. As for t reader and members. Please don’t take be offended but if it was other way round I do feel it would of been spoken about.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I totally agree with you on this and tbh I was disappointed at some of the comments I was reading there said against here. I have always read there too and have always agreed they deal with things well etc. i have to agree I was a bit disheartened to see people read here not comment but call us. I personally think apart from the odd random which as we all know it’s open we are going to get that we are getting a good little group. The banter can be top notch and iv laughed out loud many times. Hopefully now it’s been noticed by mods here it will be monitored more and we can go on as we was. As for t reader and members. Please don’t take be offended but if it was other way round I do feel it would have been spoken about.
I get they have questions and are suspicious they’ve probably seen loads of people claim this and that over the years. It was just the insults that bothered me tbh, have an opinion but you don’t need to insult people!
And they can respond to us on here it’s open, TL doesn’t allow that, so I feel it is slightly unfair.

Status
Not open for further replies.