Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 29, 2024
Here and there
She's absolutely manic this morning!! Taking bets on tonight's dud...
Kfc
Mcdonalds
Pizza and Co
My moneys on whatever it is.. it's hampers favorite 🤣
I bet Harold didn’t get a sniff of those top of the range cronuts or whatever they were haha. Be straight down Aimee’s hatch once her camera stopped rolling. Suppose she has got 8 chins to feed 🤣

Mar 20, 2024
Sheffield
I bet Harold didn’t get a sniff of those top of the range cronuts or whatever they were haha. Be straight down Aimee’s hatch once her camera stopped rolling. Suppose she has got 8 chins to feed 🤣
Hamper deffo didn't see any of the donuts!! The greedy cow will have wolfed them all down in one sitting 🤣

It’s fine we’re all moving on from that now I think. It’s been dragged on for days now we’ve changed topic x
Well I’m not fine, I’m still in my hurty feels about that poor innocent tree. I shall go & stroke my emotional support cactus by some breeze blocks & stare wistfully into the distance. 🌵 🧱 🥲

Mar 29, 2024
Here and there
I'm allowed my opinion on the matter . Dragged on for days or not I can have my opinion
You certainly can but if you scroll a few pages you’ll see the majority just want to get back to the page being the way it was before it all went tits up. To drop in your opinion when people have agreed to move on is just adding fuel to a simmering fire in my opinion 🙄
For a ‘ new member’ to come on and make a comment about that straight away is a bit Suss don’t you think? A bit s stirrer (ish)? No? Sorry just my opinion 😉

Mar 29, 2024
Here and there
New members are entitled to come in and comment without being accused of all sorts. We are all on here for the same reason so you aren't special just because you aren't a new member. We were all new once . So stop causing trouble
Someone’s had their weetabix this morning 😂 stop going on and on.. jeeesus.

booboobit

Mar 8, 2024
Morning everyone,
I know some of you don’t have to believe me but I have just spoke to my police contact and for the last time.
She said she passed the info to the case officer Aimee has and that’s all she will do. She’s said its not her department or responsibility and because I don’t work for them anymore it was stupid of her to give me her number and if I ring her with anymore info ref Aimee then I will get in to serious trouble.
She wasn’t having a go at me but said she was not going to risk her job she has worked her ass off for the last 10yrs and she understands the frustration I have and advised me to just drop it now.
All I was doing was trying to call Aimee out for lies and because it’s personal for me I’ve gone too far and even risked someone’s career which was absolutely wrong for me too.
My emotions have been high the last week and I know it has been noticed and I have addressed it.
I’m going to take a break from here for a few days and log out. My ASD is making me too fixated on this and I should have just left it at the report I’ve put in. It also causes me to take everything written to heart and that is on me nobody else and I’m not good at waiting for outcomes which I need to understand things take time with investigations no matter who it’s reported too.
Sending lots of virtual hugs and love to you all but for now I’m signing out ❤️❤️❤️❤️
so basically everything tattle wrote over the past 12hrs then lol 😂

Mar 29, 2024
Here and there
Who is she to say it's all done with. That's the problem here . Some members are way too big for their boots ! I won't be told to shut up or stop having an opinion. It's absolutely ridiculous the carry on in here . Tattle seem way more mature , they don't take offence and let people have their opinions and say . Cop on . It's ye that are ruining things
Your mute button didnt work 🤣🤣🤣

Mar 20, 2024
Sheffield
Who is she to say it's all done with. That's the problem here . Some members are way too big for their boots ! I won't be told to shut up or stop having an opinion. It's absolutely ridiculous the carry on in here . Tattle seem way more mature , they don't take offence and let people have their opinions and say . Cop on . It's ye that are ruining things
Uv come in here kicking off for no reason.. could have had an input when it was all happening, ur allowed an opinion yes so is everyone else but no need to come in all guns blazing being rude 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.