Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I'm pleased tattle is locked down. My goodness. The absolute psychopaths on here it's absolutely shocking . Control freaks. Ps ye aren't on par with tattle at all far from it . Looneytoons cafe.
Proud looney tune 🤣
looney tunes GIF by Looney Tunes World of Mayhem

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
That blue wrestler suit she had on the other day when she actually looked presentable when her dad was there.. her hair was even neater, makeup done etc. I think they look quite nice but it’s so my head in having to pretty much be naked everytime I needed a wee !!
I just can’t get past the thought of what the bulge must look like personally 🤢😂

Apr 25, 2024
UK
She’s far too chirpy at the moment for someone who is supposedly being stalked and has been reported to the National Crimes Agency 🤪 I reckon she has matched with another Dirty Dave on Tinder. She is really going for it with the tanning and possible Botox? I can see us being subjected to another Dirty Dave and David Dickinson lookalike failed relationship over the next few months

Mar 20, 2024
Sheffield
She’s far too chirpy at the moment for someone who is supposedly being stalked and has been reported to the National Crimes Agency 🤪 I reckon she has matched with another Dirty Dave on Tinder. She is really going for it with the tanning and possible Botox? I can see us being subjected to another Dirty Dave and David Dickinson lookalike failed relationship over the next few months
She's loving it!! She loooooves the attention from being a victim of 'stalking'

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Who announces you put up a security system when you have supposed stalker. The aim(eeeee) is to catch the stalker to prosecute such a crime, risking a young child’s safety (fyi I’m not walking about Aimee incase unclear) so you don’t bump your gums about it… and….

Catch them in the act!!!

But sadly they would just see images of aimeeeeeeee! So magically the ‘security system’ has deterred them.

IMG_6284.jpeg

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Who announces you put up a security system when you have supposed stalker. The aim(eeeee) is to catch the stalker to prosecute such a crime, risking a young child’s safety (fyi I’m not walking about Aimee incase unclear) so you don’t bump your gums about it… and….

Catch them in the act!!!

But sadly they would just see images of aimeeeeeeee! So magically the ‘security system’ has deterred them.

IMG_6284.jpeg
I wonder if this security camera has built in filters for when she’s captured on it 👀

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
Morning fs ❤️ I couldn’t comment yesterday I hate arguing but agree can we just drop this arguing now. It’s fine to have a difference of opinion but no need for attacking each other. You do realise that catpiss will be loving this let’s not play into her hands. I did a good amount of reading yesterday and this is my thoughts.

Pink Giraffe was Aimee she took that pic of her car and posted it for sympathy as many others have said she was way too calm on her clap back and her views have dropped.

I also think the other account with address was Aimee as well she didn’t do a clap back as she directed her Huns here the day before and they would have seen the whole carry on anyways.

The reason why I think she has done it as she is sting herself over the whole DVLA situation and is worried she might actually get banned and what better way to twist that she hasn’t done anything to get banned than to show the trolls as relentless following her, giving out her address and then she magically managed to get 24 hour security in her house. She is clearly not getting the support she wanted from the police and solicitor so this is her game now.

Also remember Catpiss and Vav have been on holiday they will have spent the week plotting how to get their views up. If anyone has followed Vicrose she was caught sending voice notes to her mods saying she needs to make up a troll account.

These creators will do anything to not lose what they have and when they have had a taste of the big brand deals/views they will do anything to get them back.

Lets not let aimless ruin what we have here anyone who comes in hit that ignore button.

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Morning fs ❤️ I couldn’t comment yesterday I hate arguing but agree can we just drop this arguing now. It’s fine to have a difference of opinion but no need for attacking each other. You do realise that catpiss will be loving this let’s not play into her hands. I did a good amount of reading yesterday and this is my thoughts.

Pink Giraffe was Aimee she took that pic of her car and posted it for sympathy as many others have said she was way too calm on her clap back and her views have dropped.

I also think the other account with address was Aimee as well she didn’t do a clap back as she directed her Huns here the day before and they would have seen the whole carry on anyways.

The reason why I think she has done it as she is sting herself over the whole DVLA situation and is worried she might actually get banned and what better way to twist that she hasn’t done anything to get banned than to show the trolls as relentless following her, giving out her address and then she magically managed to get 24 hour security in her house. She is clearly not getting the support she wanted from the police and solicitor so this is her game now.

Also remember Catpiss and Vav have been on holiday they will have spent the week plotting how to get their views up. If anyone has followed Vicrose she was caught sending voice notes to her mods saying she needs to make up a troll account.

These creators will do anything to not lose what they have and when they have had a taste of the big brand deals/views they will do anything to get them back.

Lets not let aimless ruin what we have here anyone who comes in hit that ignore button.
Where can I read the Vic Rose stuff?
I don’t follow any creators and have bozo 1 and bozo 2 blocked but I’d always stop and watch VR when she came on my FYP

I believe Aimeeeeeeee is behind all of these accounts. The clawback was cocky AF. Well prepared speech from Jigsaw. Who in their right mind thinks they have a stalker and plays games with them online 🤣🤣🤣

It’s like the bad Monty python sketch where Aimee plays every character 🕵

Status
Not open for further replies.