Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 7, 2024
So vavs already down in London and aimee isn't getting there until tomorrow lunch time. Usually aimee would book a 2/3 night hotel stay with plenty of time for shopping for just a half day event, plus apparentlya recycled outfit.... I do wonder if she has had to rein in the spending now she hardly gets any work 🤔
I can't wait to see how much she packs for this flight.... bet the case is massive, plus carry one, neck pillow, teddy bear, snacks...... imagine the size of her make up bag alone. Hope the event is massive disappointment like the cake baking event which she clearly hated 🤣
Sorry the typos in that! It's been a long day of actual work🙃🤯 (not shopping, playing dress up and eating 😉)

Mar 7, 2024
So 'make do tea' ( no different to any other tea).. but she was seen in morrisons buying a suitcase! Couldn't she grab some mince or something and do a nice spag bol or mince and dumplings or something substantial! Bet she wasn't expecting to be seen was she and mentioned in her video! No words! X
You expect her to think about her child's nutritional needs when she is soooooo flat out busy doing important influencer stuff?! she needs to Google if she needs a passport and how many packs of bum wipes you are allowed in hand luggage🧳 so much to do, I don't know where she finds the time. I suspect there will be a mid air apocalyptic event tomorrow..... but it will be OK as the cabin crew and pilot follow her..... and vav will briefly meet her for a glass of wine, so they can pretend to be besties then head back to their hotels and ignore each other👌

Here we go…

Mar 8, 2024
She will drive, wonder where she will stop for her starbies? She will past at least 1 services, maybe 2 depending on her route! There is no need to stop, it isn't a long journey at all. 😂😂.

Oh god, just thought, I'm travelling on the m56 tomorrow around the airport. Better watch out for crappy coloured ford's!
Hang on a minute… so your telling me amiees flying to London to avoid the motorway but she has to go on the motorway to get to the airport? 😂😂😂

Mar 8, 2024
You expect her to think about her child's nutritional needs when she is soooooo flat out busy doing important influencer stuff?! she needs to Google if she needs a passport and how many packs of bum wipes you are allowed in hand luggage🧳 so much to do, I don't know where she finds the time. I suspect there will be a mid air apocalyptic event tomorrow..... but it will be OK as the cabin crew and pilot follow her..... and vav will briefly meet her for a glass of wine, so they can pretend to be besties then head back to their hotels and ignore each other👌
Haha absolutely! Red carpet will be expected to be rolled out for the queen's! Single, strong mamas taking on the world! The audacity! Crazy how we can predict what's going to happen ha. I would not dare! Be around let alone spend time with someone who publicly humiliated me on a live! No morals, no standards they deserve each other! What not to want in a friendship xx

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Just posted the same on T so will here
That voice is right next to the phone / camera
The other two cretins are chattering away in the background
She is even now pissing off the dead 💀 🤣
Thank you for keeping us in the loop over here. Do gjve my regards to MrsTurner and everyone else who has kept me entertained over the past few months on t’other site 👍🏼

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
So vavs already down in London and aimee isn't getting there until tomorrow lunch time. Usually aimee would book a 2/3 night hotel stay with plenty of time for shopping for just a half day event, plus apparentlya recycled outfit.... I do wonder if she has had to rein in the spending now she hardly gets any work 🤔
I can't wait to see how much she packs for this flight.... bet the case is massive, plus carry one, neck pillow, teddy bear, snacks...... imagine the size of her make up bag alone. Hope the event is massive disappointment like the cake baking event which she clearly hated 🤣
She’s been spotted apparently in Morrisons today purchasing a new pink case 😂

Mar 8, 2024
Does anyone actually believe her that Harper likes veg more than anything else? I really don't lol I think it's all for show and she just thinks it makes her look like a great parent. Variety would make you look better aims!
Still baffles me how their roasts don't include stuffing or califlower cheese ( for H) seen as she loves cheese so much and veg. No parsnips no home made yorkies no cabbage. I know not everyone likes everything but to say she says H loves it all.. x

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
The emotional support bear 🤣🤣 her spending does seem to have changed in a few aspects but she’s spending more on food/takeaways than ever so might be recycling outfits and doing hotels for less nights to balance it.

Mar 7, 2024
Hang on a minute… so your telling me amiees flying to London to avoid the motorway but she has to go on the motorway to get to the airport? 😂😂😂

Yes!!!!! Crazy isn't it. At least two, maybe 3 depending on her route....and they are not quiet motorways either, extremely busy. Then she will have to tackle the maze that is manchester airport and its numerous carparks and roads that are now one way or shut completely (got caught out the other day thinking I was clever taking a short cut only to find the road blocked!).

That's just getting to the airport. Train would be so much less stress, less anxiety and direct into central London.

So, do we think she booked business or economy? 🤣

Here we go…

Mar 8, 2024
Yes!!!!! Crazy isn't it. At least two, maybe 3 depending on her route....and they are not quiet motorways either, extremely busy. Then she will have to tackle the maze that is manchester airport and its numerous carparks and roads that are now one way or shut completely (got caught out the other day thinking I was clever taking a short cut only to find the road blocked!).

That's just getting to the airport. Train would be so much less stress, less anxiety and direct into central London.

So, do we think she booked business or economy? 🤣
Omg! I can’t believe she has actually used the excuse of flying to London because she doesn’t want to go on the motorway to then have to use the motorway anyways… it actually blows my mind the way she thinks and process things. The only explanation that would make sense is if shes been itching to copy Steph and found the ‘perfect’ excuse. It’s actually sad if she acts like pushing 40

I’m think economy.. petrol for the motorway and car park plus her ticket, taxis and hotel etc what are you thinking?

Status
Not open for further replies.