Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Can I just add for anyone on here, if this whole website is a really big trigger for you, please don’t come here. Or monitor your time on here. If you’re unable to behave properly for any reason at all, and find yourself obsessing, frustrated/really pissed off etc take time out, or leave completely. Please think of yourselves and your mental health. Whether it be Aimee or comments that get you in some type of way the best thing you can do is remove yourself from the situation thats causing it. Hope I don’t sound cruel but you can’t blame mental health or being neurodivergent for your behaviour if the environment you’re choosing to be in is making you behave that way. Put yourselves first 🩷
Exactly this. We cannot be accountable for regulating everyone’s emotions by what we say. It’s written, it’s nothing to do with what we say, it’s how it’s read. It’s not down to the writer to manage that times however many people are here.

Bloody hell it’s a forum it’s really not
That deep. No one owes any one Jack s in here apart from a bit of respect that communication is not processed all the same.

Honestly this is getting relentless.

Mar 8, 2024
Hi im the school mum that knows jo & i did not want to have to make an account to stick up for my friend. I have been reading here for weeks & not felt the need to make an account but now i have done due to the nasty comments.
I came to see her today after work for a brew & a catch up to find her in tears because of this place.
I know she has logged out but i am disgusted at some of the things she has been called & that she has taken all this very personal.
Yes we all have different opinions & allowed to not agree with each other but let’s face it most of you here have gone straight for the jugular.
Jo is an honest person & i have told her she shouldnt write so much about herself personally on here but thats jo.
You know she has ASD as she has mentioned it & most of you know how that affects someone. Jo sees the world differently to most people & Aimee is just a nasty person who did what she did to her years ago.
Not all of you but most of you are nothing but 2 faced bullies & at first you were made up that jo actually did something about the downfall of aimee. Now it seems your backtracking & calling her a liar when WHAT THE HELL have you all done. It was jo who reported to the DVLA like a few others sent reports to school etc but the majority of you didnt have the balls to do it.

Believe her or not with her police contact she knows & when she spoke to her this morning actually tore a strip of her for asking her to do illegal things. She even said to Jo she only listened/read what she said & had NO intention to get mixed up in this & something along the lines of told you stuff just to shut you up & she shouldn’t of done that but didn’t expect it to be written all over the internet.
Jo was just keeping you all in the loop & you cannot blame her for the advice she was told & wrote as she didn’t know it was just to keep her quiet. What do you want her to do, dox the officers mob number as proof.
Also JO HADNT CAUGHT UP with the chat when she wrote her comment this morning & quite a few of you ripped into her without even thinking this as you all know it goes pretty fast on here.
Yes you are all strangers but she actually connected with a few of you on here & said to me several times she wished you could private message some of you who are local to meet up for a coffee or a walk with the dogs.
Your all meant to be grown adults but some of you are nothing but bullies & to see my friend so upset & attacked is bang out of f**kin order.
Your now accusing her of being woe is me which is complete bullshit & it was because of woe is me on TikTok calling Aimee out that Jo spoke up & felt brave enough to take the legal route & that karma was finally being served.
She has no idea who is behind woe is me so jumping on that bandwagon is 100% wrong.

She has been so happy the last few weeks being a part of a lovely community which not only made her change her eating & exercise habits but also gave her the confidence to report what she has done. She hasn’t broken any laws like Aimee has who deserves everything she gets & she is the talk of the school let me tell you. I even spoke to the head as my daughter is a yr below H & mentioned I was concerned with safeguarding after the photo of her car appeared. Showed the head the clap back video Aimee did & they were concerned that Aimee made no contact to the school to make them aware of this stalker story (we all know it’s fake).

I don’t think the news from the hospital yesterday has helped her with her emotions & the call from her police contact either but for her to then read some of the vile comments here was not nice at all.
She is a human being with a heart of gold who does have emotions btw & when we first met each other the first thing she said to me was ‘I cannot stand liars or thieves & please don’t use me like so called friends have done in the past’.
To me that speaks volumes about who a person is & just because she is different with having ASD doesn’t make her a bad woman. Aimee really did hurt her emotionally with the lies as a kid Please just consider other peoples feelings & Jo even admitted she was wrong with some comments & apologised to you all. Most of you excepted the apology but again today it seems some of you are just out to bully someone.

Before anyone says anything, I did this of my own back & haven’t even told Jo I’ve done this yet which I will do once I get back home from school run as waiting for my daughter to finish.
Can I just say that I've only just come back on CC as had other stuff going on in my private life. Jo was one of the first people I asked about. I warmed to her on here and I was even looking last night if there was a way to msge her without disclosing who I am. I haven't caught up with the posts on here so I can't see who said what...but I did see the comments on TL and I made reference to them in one of my posts.
I hate to think of anyone upset...especially Jo. I did tag her asking if she was OK...mainly cuz of TL comments as I don't know what's been said here but I'm sure any others who haven't said hurtful things can reply on their own behalf.

Can i ask if u can tell Jo i was asking about her as I do genuinely care.
Thanks x

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
I thought we had gotten back to normalish again 😭🤣

I think we shouldn't feed into it anymore and if what jo says is correct, fair enough. If it's not correct, then learn that not what everyone says is going to be correct.

That live had my bord to tears. I was hoping she slipped a puffy nipple out to get the party started. Toot toot puffy nips oot!!

Mistymoo

Mar 9, 2024
No im sorry but we don’t need that sort of drama here. Things had just begun to feel normal again and up pops that crock of s. I mean this is clearly the same person as the Jo account too, you can tell with the posting manner etc.
Totally agree. I am sorry this person is a total fantasist. Did she know Aimee before, maybe she did, but this is complete nonsense! When she started putting up pictures of Range Rovers and wanting to meet Aimee in car parks, and then sitting beside her in nail bars, ringing up radio stations, and talking to her friend in the police and the cctv. It all sounds like unhinged behaviour. Now her supposedly best friend is sticking up for her on here when it is obviously the same account! Unfortunately these type of forums attract all kinds 🙄

Last edited:

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
This woman from minethehippo is living the dream life of dinners for Shameless

I watch Charlie on TT as well as Corey and Leah the amount of se they eat is astounding. Charlie used to do OF I seen some of her pics on tattle they would def be an acquired taste. Those lips need dissolving they look like they gonna explode soon.

Mar 20, 2024
Sheffield
I thought we had gotten back to normalish again 😭🤣

I think we shouldn't feed into it anymore and if what jo says is correct, fair enough. If it's not correct, then learn that not what everyone says is going to be correct.

That live had my bord to tears. I was hoping she slipped a puffy nipple out to get the party started. Toot toot puffy nips oot!!
It was forgotten! Until just now 🤣

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
There aren't any nasty comments over here! Just questions & observations about things she's alleged that make no sense! Funny how someone's jumped on now after she's been questioned and funny how the police contact now has some morals! Make it make sense 🤦‍♀️
Exactly! 👍 I’ve been nothing but nice to Jo and all I’ve said is that maybe she needs a step back! And that this mornings post didn’t make sense

Mar 20, 2024
uk
Exactly this. We cannot be accountable for regulating everyone’s emotions by what we say. It’s written, it’s nothing to do with what we say, it’s how it’s read. It’s not down to the writer to manage that times however many people are here.

That deep. No one owes any one Jack s in here apart from a bit of respect that communication is not processed all the same.

I don’t think there’s any (regular) people here that wants to cause s. But if we think there is, let’s not torture ourselves by responding / taking things personal.
I usually keep quiet on here I’ve been watching all the drama unfold.
Felt like we got to a place of normality for a bit and then that essay from Jo’s friend appeared I just had to get some things out in the open.
Do I think Jo is legit with what she says? Here’s my answer - who gives a do 😅 can all waffle on about what you want to it’s honestly none of my business. I take what everyone says with a pinch of salt. Don’t know you from Adam.
But if we recognise our behaviour is wrong and apologise, then we need to do what we can so that behaviour isn’t being repeated otherwise sorry means diddly squat!
If this website does you more harm than good, you know what to do for the best! 🥰

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
dos the
I guess this will be deleted as it’s not relevant but I wanted to say

Last week I watched my hubby take his last breath Unexpectedly out of the blue and so fast (like half an hour fast)
In this world we are all different (that’s why they make so many different biscuits 🍪) with different opinions It doesn’t make anyone more right or more wrong
Life is too short to fall out specially as we are fairly like minded

I’ve had so much support from you lovely lot (and TL over that morons vile comment Thank you over there 🩷)
I cannot begin to thank you all enough
Much loves xx
Much love to you too lovey 💕💕

Mar 20, 2024
Sheffield
Totally agree. I am sorry this person is a total fantasist. Did she know Aimee before, maybe she did, but this is complete nonsense! When she started putting up pictures of Range Rovers and wanting to meet Aimee in car parks, and then sitting beside her in nail bars, ringing up radio stations, and talking to her friend in the police and the cctv. It sounds like unhinged behaviour. Now her supposedly best friend is sticking up for her on here when it is obviously the same account! 😂 Unfortunately these type of forums attract all kinds 🙄
It was the range rover and radio station which made me second guess tbh! Was all a little bit childish xx

It was forgotten! Until just now 🤣
Going back outside by the breeze blocks with my hurty feels & emotional support cactus. 🌵🌲🥲

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Totally agree. I am sorry this person is a total fantasist. Did she know Aimee before, maybe she did, but this is complete nonsense! When she started putting up pictures of Range Rovers and wanting to meet Aimee in car parks, and then sitting beside her in nail bars, ringing up radio stations, and talking to her friend in the police and the cctv. It sounds like unhinged behaviour. Now her supposedly best friend is sticking up for her on here when it is obviously the same account! 😂 Unfortunately these type of forums attract all kinds 🙄
I agree. It defo looks like Jo’s style of posting and the wording etc doesn’t it. I thought we had got past the last few days but up pops that and bam it’s like a lunatic asylum again. I just wanted to post about A and all things her. Oh man 😔

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
I don’t think there’s any (regular) people here that wants to cause s. But if we think there is, let’s not torture ourselves by responding / taking things personal.
I usually keep quiet on here I’ve been watching all the drama unfold.
Felt like we got to a place of normality for a bit and then that essay from Jo’s friend appeared I just had to get some things out in the open.
Do I think Jo is legit with what she says? Here’s my answer - who gives a do 😅 can all waffle on about what you want to it’s honestly none of my business. I take what everyone says with a pinch of salt. Don’t know you from Adam.
But if we recognise our behaviour is wrong and apologise, then we need to do what we can so that behaviour isn’t being repeated otherwise sorry means diddly squat!
If this website does you more harm than good, you know what to do for the best! 🥰
I don’t know any the stuff Jo or Woeisme have done. I’ve come at the end of it all, Jos has incredible support from the regulars from what I can see, but a few comments threw things in to question, which is natural.

It’s just dragging on now it’s becoming ridiculous. If something comes of all the ladies work, amazing. If not, then everyone’s no further back or forward than where they are right now.

You just can’t be responsible for people on the internet and carry that burden by how things are perceived.

I read tattle, I thought oohhh the shaaadddeeeeeeee. Then got on with my day 🤣

I don’t know any the stuff Jo or Woeisme have done. I’ve come at the end of it all, Jos has incredible support from the regulars from what I can see, but a few comments threw things in to question, which is natural.

It’s just dragging on now it’s becoming ridiculous. If something comes of all the ladies work, amazing. If not, then everyone’s no further back or forward than where they are right now.

You just can’t be responsible for people on the internet and carry that burden by how things are perceived.

I read tattle, I thought oohhh the shaaadddeeeeeeee. Then got on with my day 🤣
Love a bit of shade. 🤣🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.