Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Exactly, if you’re going to get butthurt about people opinions or comments then the internet ain’t the place for you neither is a group like this. Don’t like it, then don’t look. It’s that simple.
Back to the breeze blocks with my emotional support cactus, his name is Gavin by the way. 🌵
I have you and that little prick Gavin have a great weekend by the breeze blocks! With any luck he’ll get you a Maccies D’s xx

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
Oh I wasn’t bothered or offended by it, it was just frustrating that the thread was chaotic. I am bossy by nature so probably have that air about my postings 🤣🤣 I think it’ll all turn around for the better soon, I hope! Sorry you’ve been unwell. Hope you are feeling a bit better.
Ha ha I am a bit bossy as well but I really hate arguing especially when it was people who got on. I know we do not know each other in real life but we have all been supporting each other one way or another and it was really sad to see. I agree I think it will turn around we just need to move forward I’m sure catpiss won’t be long in giving us some more bullshit content to tear apart. She can’t help herself. I am feeling a bit better today thanks this has been going on since Sunday have barely eaten a thing but managed a couple of crackers today lost my appetite and haven’t been ramming KFC,McDonald’s and 12 Krispy Kreme’s down my throat.

Mar 7, 2024
I have you and that little prick Gavin have a great weekend by the breeze blocks! With any luck he’ll get you a Maccies D’s xx
KFC or pizza and Co is my guess. She's done the new maccies menu. Maybe she stuffed her self silly with the KFC bucket it put her off though. Change it up Aimee how about you taste test Stella then order a kebab 🤔

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Ha ha I am a bit bossy as well but I really hate arguing especially when it was people who got on. I know we do not know each other in real life but we have all been supporting each other one way or another and it was really sad to see. I agree I think it will turn around we just need to move forward I’m sure catpiss won’t be long in giving us some more bullshit content to tear apart. She can’t help herself. I am feeling a bit better today thanks this has been going on since Sunday have barely eaten a thing but managed a couple of crackers today lost my appetite and haven’t been ramming KFC,McDonald’s and 12 Krispy Kreme’s down my throat.
It’s probably why she didn’t do a clap back yesterday as she knew it would’ve sorted the thread out and stopped the bickering. Hopefully something over the weekend happens to put it all right. Ah bless you, well don’t be watching Aims dish up cucumber and gravy, or eat donuts like a hog as you’ll be feeling sick again 🙈🤣

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
What dimension am I actually in??
0FD888A6-1DC4-4C3D-AD14-0C6437B525E8.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.