Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes you too can buy this bundle & have your hovel smell of catpiss, dutty hair, kfc, stale booze & desperation. It’s such a bargain & it funds my takeaway, kylie & shopping addiction. Come on my followers, dig deep.

Attachments

• 9B264E2D-70BA-403D-90E3-28B00B78682C.jpeg
    9B264E2D-70BA-403D-90E3-28B00B78682C.jpeg
    263.9 KB · Views: 57

Jakethedog

Apr 11, 2024
manchester
The only reason i don’t think it was her with the address is it wasn’t obvious, barely anyone knew the post actually contained an address. Had the person who first noticed it just reported it and not blew it all up then I don’t think it would’ve even have been a talking point. But there is defo something fishy with the pink giraffe/car thing and she’s also got to have an account on here or someone in her inner circle I agree, 100%. It’ll all come out im sure, the truth always does.
Yeah that’s true. I didn’t read the post as it was her address. I just scrolled cos I didn’t get it.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
That was the worst live ever even Alexa can’t stand the b.

I do think she is gonna be live more now since the brand deals have dried up. You can apparently make a good amount of money on tik tok shop. All she kept saying was I’ve been using GMC products for 2 years now. Davids comment was funny when she was on about the acne bundle 🤣
IMG_0594.jpeg
This “work room” looks s with that cheap se on the wall and an MDF shelf unit behind her filled with the cheap crap she’s selling

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
The only reason i don’t think it was her with the address is it wasn’t obvious, barely anyone knew the post actually contained an address. Had the person who first noticed it just reported it and not blew it all up then I don’t think it would’ve even have been a talking point. But there is defo something fishy with the pink giraffe/car thing and she’s also got to have an account on here or someone in her inner circle I agree, 100%. It’ll all come out im sure, the truth always does.
Yeah agree the truth always come out. Tbh I didn’t even notice that was her address. I have seen tattlers mention for ages it was easy to work out her address but I never bothered to actually do it as it’s no interest to me. The comment really didn’t give it away but then would she want it to be obvious as someone taking a pic of her car and then next day her address if I was a hun I would be thinking that’s bit far fetched hence why no clap back. God knows I do think she is losing her mind now though as the police are doing do all. If anything I do hope that the DVLA are investigating her as well as HMRC.

Mar 20, 2024
uk
Just a light one for me this evening. A 7ft long baguette with 6 packs of streaky bacon, 9 m and s cocktail cans, 2 bottles of Kylie and a half bottle of malbec. I'm not that hungry this evening and keep having to remind myself to eat!
Yeah babe keep it light so you don’t over face. Remember wine is made from grapes, have your 5 a day 🍇 😘

Mar 20, 2024
uk
Lol how have u never tried it. Pretty much everything in the world goes well on a jacket potato. Craving one now. I’m definitely gonna be having them this weekend.
I don’t know tbh I see people do it on tiktok and it looks good I just never think of adding the two together 😂😂😂
Which is crazy because I serve my daughter cucumber and gravy which I honestly think is a trend waiting to happen x

Status
Not open for further replies.