Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billy'smum

Mar 8, 2024
I really think it would be amazing if tattle migrated to here and her thread became dead. She would be raging as she blames anyone who calls her out as being from ā€œthat websiteā€. She does secretly thrive off having the most tattle threads because the narcissist in her makes her believe everyone is jealous šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

We need to move here and leave tattle behind she will lose he plot. Eden Harvey hates she isnā€™t relevant even on tattle now šŸ¤£
We've not been called that "bullshit website " over there for a while šŸ˜‚

noharmdone

Mar 7, 2024
Oh my. This thread had flown this eve! Glad to see some of the fellow Ts here, & also really loving seeing the people who couldnt contribute on there coming here too!!! ... Now I will probably go back to lurking & barely contributing again like I do on T because my stupid brain makes me overthink my messages too much. Only commented because I've had a few Boozies & feel brave, just like our Aimz, beer fear will catch upto me tomorrow, but cheers *Hic* šŸ˜†/
Enjoy ur evening but don't be a stranger šŸ˜

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
Iā€™ve been waiting all night, drooling like a dog in the Sahara for her fajita chicken pasta recipe. Am starving. What will I do without her culinary guidance. I know, itā€™s fine, Might have to resort to a maccies. 20 nuggies, a hamburger, 5 packs of air fried fries, a big tasty (no cheese) and a couple bottles of Jam Shed. šŸ¤”
Have a litre of Malbec hun with a few shots of kylie that will fill you up whilst you wait on your McDā€™S mind and put your kilo of fries in the air fryer cos if you know you know šŸ˜

Mar 8, 2024
and that pre grated cheese out the bag is always so dry!!! how anyone can sit and pick and eat that šŸ¤¢ā€¦ to melt maybe, but as a side nibble like poor H has it
And how the actual do that household goes through so much cheese when she doesnā€™t actually eat it. Yeah right. Thats why Harper Twist only ever gets half a pizza. Cos Princess Piglet scoffs the other half off camera. Then gets Mummy to back her up that she hates cheese. t.

B belly

Mar 2, 2024
Oh my. This thread had flown this eve! Glad to see some of the fellow Ts here, & also really loving seeing the people who couldnt contribute on there coming here too!!! ... Now I will probably go back to lurking & barely contributing again like I do on T because my stupid brain makes me overthink my messages too much. Only commented because I've had a few Boozies & feel brave, just like our Aimz, beer fear will catch upto me tomorrow, but cheers *Hic* šŸ˜†/
Don't forget about us over here next time you're feeling brave

Mar 8, 2024
That beef though.... you see at the beginning of the video she was so proud and genuinely thought this was the DUD that was going to be the one... how on earth can a joint of Ā£26 beef end up looking like a slices of fatty pork... I tried to come up with every cooking scenario and still like magic couldn't fathom it ha. X

B belly

Mar 2, 2024
Iā€™ve been waiting all night, drooling like a dog in the Sahara for her fajita chicken pasta recipe. Am starving. What will I do without her culinary guidance. I know, itā€™s fine, Might have to resort to a maccies. 20 nuggies, a hamburger, 5 packs of air fried fries, a big tasty (no cheese) and a couple bottles of Jam Shed. šŸ¤”
Get yourself some cucumber and hummus....h's fave

Sapphirose

Mar 8, 2024
Notts
And how the actual do that household goes through so much cheese when she doesnā€™t actually eat it. Yeah right. Thats why Harper Twist only ever gets half a pizza. Cos Princess Piglet scoffs the other half off camera. Then gets Mummy to back her up that she hates cheese. t.
Donā€™t forget the butter as well I have 5 in our house and go through less .

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
I will buy you tattle commenting rights off you for 5 bottles of hairburst shampoo and conditioner, a slate lady mug, voucher for a set of claw nails and a dressing gown soaked with cat piss. If you can give me access within 24 hours will thrown in some bum wipes and an eye infection ā¤ļø

Status
Not open for further replies.