Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
I do feel sorry for Charlie, you can tell she’s second best and probably has been throughout her life to her narc sisters wants and wishes and feelings I can tell it was probably a case of “oh don’t upset Aimee” “oh Charlie look I’ve got a rich daddy” I commented in Charlie’s live once and said “bet you get fed up of constantly being asked about Aimee like you aren’t your own person” and she actually agreed!
I’d feel sorry for her too if she stopped throwing things round her kitchen or constantly looking up to the ceiling to show off those draught excluders. Oh and if she stopped getting her nips out every second post.

Mar 8, 2024
BTW my claim to fame is I outed D2 on her sunglasses photo on the Facebook post about her with the sun or something. She was quick to go from “I’m so happy being single” to oh I do have a new man and I don’t care how quick I moved on from the 10282929292th love of my life 🤣
He its me with a new name we talked on FB but I lost you on there We had a few small convos over the sunglasses and peddle boats I will give my name later

Reactions: Deleted member 1817
Mar 7, 2024
That beef though.... you see at the beginning of the video she was so proud and genuinely thought this was the DUD that was going to be the one... how on earth can a joint of £26 beef end up looking like a slices of fatty pork... I tried to come up with every cooking scenario and still like magic couldn't fathom it ha. X
R Charlie gets lots of comments about her roasts so piglet thought she would out do her. She was expecting praise not the p'taking hence the strop..... the silence...... then the lies to try turn it round. Imagine how cringy sunday will be with the 3 p*ssed up bikes trying to out do each other on TT 🙄

Sapphirose

Mar 8, 2024
Notts
R Charlie gets lots of comments about her roasts so piglet thought she would out do her. She was expecting praise not the p'taking hence the strop..... the silence...... then the lies to try turn it round. Imagine how cringy sunday will be with the 3 p*ssed up bikes trying to out do each other on TT 🙄
Tbf Charlie’s roasts don’t look bad god knows why princess piglet thought she could out do her sister she must be seething because as we no she has to be better than anyone .

Status
Not open for further replies.