Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
That beef though.... you see at the beginning of the video she was so proud and genuinely thought this was the DUD that was going to be the one... how on earth can a joint of £26 beef end up looking like a slices of fatty pork... I tried to come up with every cooking scenario and still like magic couldn't fathom it ha. X
Usually when she cooks a chicken, she is showing it off and saying "isn't she sexy" ... like the weirdo she is, she didn't do that with the "beef" 🤔 .... if she was that proud of her cooking it for the alleged 1st time, she would have shown it off

Mar 8, 2024
Honestly you have been so courageous with calling her out and it gave me the courage to also speak up. I do believe everything you are saying is genuine and you’ve had enough of what Princess Butthole, Bike of Birkdale is doing to someone you care about (please forgive me you amazing people from T for using your words 🙏)

booboobit

Mar 8, 2024
IMG_9207.png

Mar 8, 2024
Bless you , I saw you commenting on woes account, I commented on T saying how brave you are , it’s not easy
You are correct, we have a code on T we never ever comment on anything to do with her or her account, we keep it within the tattle posse x
I saw that and it meant a lot, thank you so much & I really hope this community is as lovely and supportive as all of you over on T ❤️
Please keep the videos coming as that’s the only way I can keep up with her sad life 🤭🤣
Like all of you on T I could NEVER be jealous of her life EVER 🤣🤣

nebbynora

Mar 8, 2024
I can't comment on the other site.
But just want to say to those exposing keep up the amazing work!! I feel like there is still so much truth to spill out, I'm here for it!

Please don't use Autism as an insult to a child though, H hasn't don't anything wrong here and disabilities aren't to be mocked with an innocent child ❤️

Mar 8, 2024
Usually when she cooks a chicken, she is showing it off and saying "isn't she sexy" ... like the weirdo she is, she didn't do that with the "beef" 🤔 .... if she was that proud of her cooking it for the alleged 1st time, she would have shown it off
Yeah very true, I ment as a hole as the rest looked good. If that Beef had been cooked right the meal would have been one of her best roasts she's done from what I've seen previously. I would love to know what on earth she did to it ha xx

Reactions: Knowwhatimeanitsok
Mar 8, 2024
I think it's brilliant we all have somewhere to finally comment together. As the ones in "TL" do though, we should keep it here and not go to people's tik tok profiles with things that have been said here. TL get a lot of flack for being bullies, but those of us who are dedicated readers who can't comment, know different. We know they're a good bunch and that's how we should keep it on here too. Sorry, preaching over. I've just waited a very long time for this and I don't want it spoiled by people going too far
I totally agree with this & with so many of us avid TL readers who can now comment here it’s only right we treat here as they do with TL

Status
Not open for further replies.