Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
I'm on the fence with the MH side of her. Part of me thinks who in the right mind would enjoy this as she clearly does. I definitely think she has some form of personality disorder. Personally I couldn't entrust my income on TT as it can be taken away as quickly. She's definitely getting an income from Daddy.
Yes & he has had to pay her huge credit card debt of several times. Wonder if she will declare that income too and her not doing her tax returns as TikTok is her job will come and bite her bigtime. Does she even realise she also has to declare the gifts she gets sent too.

Sapphirose

Mar 8, 2024
Notts
My mental health nurse has me cracking up aimless your nothing special every practice has nurses and they see everyone they are called nurse practitioners.
I do however think she has some sort of mental illness other than anxiety but to admit that don’t suit her narrative, it’s all feel sorry for me blah blah blah.

She will never come off sm as she loves the attention from her huns and also from the badly perceived trolls tragic really when strangers on the internet are need to fuel your ego .

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
I’m going back again to something I was screaming at the thread on tattle 🤣
are you telling me that she who videos everything for views didn’t make a take a pregnancy test with me ! That video would have had so much interaction ! It may be her windowsill etc but I do not believe she didn’t take a vi
Admitting she’s leaving the cats alone all night with Greggy boy popping in. Don’t know how she can even dare trays will be overflowing
Admitting she’s leaving the cats alone all night with Greggy boy popping in. Don’t know how she can even dare
She’ll be coming home to cat pissy in her laundry basket again.

Kirk199

Mar 9, 2024
The reason I ended up even reading T cause I actually thought she was OK until I gave her advice on her MH and basically told her that her practitioner wasn't a mental health nurse and they actually deal with all patients in the practice and she blocked me lol now some practices have actual mental health nurses but remember she showed the text with her appointment and it says nurse practitioner and she was shouting MY MENTAL HEALTH NURSE. No doll, they aren't!
I am a mental health nurse who works in GP surgeries (in Scotland). Not sure about how it works in England.

Here we go…

Mar 8, 2024
I think her target audience is young, independent single mums. She wants to promote a safe space to discuss good parenting, nutritious cost saving meals and mental health.

Her actual audience is those who resemble White Dee from Benefits Street, who when they post on her Tik Toks, you need an Enigma machine to decipher what they’ve actually said. Those who check in on Facebook stating ‘it’s just me and the kidz now. 🐍’ and who attack the rational people daring to offer an alternative opinion, in the hope that maybe, just maybe their Queen might like their comment.

I think I’ve covered it. Please do add anything I’ve missed.
Yes, I agree I think that was definitely her intention in the beginning but as I’ve said a few post before that was a persona that she hasn’t kept up with.

I think everything is to much for her and it’s eating her away (mentally) which is why everything has gone to s. Her appearance and her house. Shopping is clearly a pick me up for her mood which is why she does it so much. She drowning in her own self petty from comments she can’t handle.

If she wants to carry on this social media job she needs to change her content to making positive changes and bettering herself- taking the negative comments on board and turning her life around! Maybe listen to the advice some ‘haters’ are saying as you can then become aware of what your doing wrong.
I personally think that content would be worth the watch and people could learn from her and dare I say it… inspire some people!

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Yes & he has had to pay her huge credit card debt of several times. Wonder if she will declare that income too and her not doing her tax returns as TikTok is her job will come and bite her bigtime. Does she even realise she also has to declare the gifts she gets sent too.
She displays some traits of ADHD, impulsive shopping for dopamine fix and same with her eating habits, take aways and sugar all for dopamine fix

Mar 9, 2024
Aimee’s the biggest bully of them all. She allows her Rottweilers to attack while she sits back and lets them do her dirty work. The other day it was getting out of hand, all she had to do was remove the initial nasty comment then her Rottweilers wouldn’t be able to jump on anyone but she loves it. The more engagement the more money she makes. She rarely answers genuine nice comments. She never acknowledges people telling her about their problems/ill health/grief etc because it isn’t about HER. She went silent all day until her moron followers were worried about her then she came straight back with an ad, the saps will feel sorry for her and buy…………Standard
Hi - new here - I think it makes her feel good and valid when the guard dogs attack - it’s really horrible to watch the distress it causes people. I bet less than a third of are followers actually follow for her content- more the drama and waiting to watch the s show! She can’t possibly be proud of her following and page! All the best creators like SJ have smaller followings of genuine supporters and very rarely any bitching and nastieness in the comments. I have never known anyone tell so many lies and then gaslight anyone who dares to call her out either. The reason people comment on there with faceless accounts is cos they are actually scared to even ask a no hate comment without a bulldog snapping back! She just doesn’t understand that not constantly blowing sunshine is not trolling! Trolling and bullying is what her mad deranged hounds do to others daily!

Status
Not open for further replies.