Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Here we go…

Mar 8, 2024
I don’t get how companies still work with her. I’ve stopped ordering from the beauty crop because they send her all there stuff. I’m thinking why should she get it for free and I’m still paying for it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
She has been dropped from a few companies. I guess if she promotes and the company benefits from it, they will carry on sending her products… it’s a smart low cost way for the business to keep orders coming in and for exposure. They are essentially just using amiee though

Dodger224

Mar 9, 2024
She has been dropped from a few companies. I guess if she promotes and the company benefits from it, they will carry on sending her products… it’s a smart low cost way for the business to keep orders coming in and for exposure. They are essentially just using amiee though
Wonder if she paid for the Clomana beauty sponges, as she said “I ordered” not that she was gifted

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
She reminds me of Rumplestiltskin from Once upon a Time when she paints that s all over her face.
For some reason it’s her brows that really irritate me. I understand if you have thin brows and you want to make them appear bigger but she she has massive caterpillars and when she scrapes them up and the top is all jaggerrdy I want to smooth them and angle them for her but she just leaves them, they then look like slimy slugs with a spine sticking out.

Dodger224

Mar 9, 2024
Avid TL follower/reader here delighted to be able to have a comment section 🥳 roll on the TT this weekend… kylie anyone?
She is being very eerily quiet so far, I’m expecting a meltdown later, it’s a good job she hasn’t got an Easter tree in that living room of hers, the poor thing Would stand no chance 😂😂😂😂😂

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Wonder if she paid for the Clomana beauty sponges, as she said “I ordered” not that she was gifted
Where does she put all this stuff. I’m lucky to have a spare room filled with built in wardrobes and shelves to put all my stuff in and I’m still hopeless and have clutter. Is it all just chucked into the corners of each room. I want to know, has she really got a skip and if so get round there and have a look and report back 😂

Mar 9, 2024
Yay! I have found this thread. Oh my, where do I start. Remember those lives she use to do where she did a raffle if you bought something?? Well I got blocked for telling her it was illegal and was part of the gambling act etc.

I first found her tik tock when I had just left my abusive husband. Walked out with just the clothes on my back, a small back pack that I could hide under my coat. Went to pick my child up and never returned. It was the most scariest time of my life. I thought she had gone through something similar as I too was being helped by woman's aid. I now know that was a lie she made up. However at first I gave her the benefit of the doubt, found the other comment site that I can't comment on and started to read. What a novel!

I'm here now, appalled by what is currently happening (photos of H being uploaded), though beefgate was just too funny to pass by😁!

Hope this thread is kept alive and we can have many threads like the other site. :)
I’m so very sorry this happened to you. Really hope you and little one are safe and happy now. When something so s is happening we all take comfort from those who have come out the other side and I’m sorry this lying narcissist managed to con you at your worst time. You will now move on and live your best life - small steps but you have done the hardest bravest thing x sending you much love - from someone who’s been there and come out the other end x

Mar 9, 2024
I think she does both and have thought it for a long time 🤔
Can I just say as someone that does this and has a diagnosis I honestly don’t think she does, if she binges she would do it in secret and very doubtful to show the internet because shame comes with binging/purging and obviously people comment she eats a lot so that would be a trigger, if she was to vomit she wouldn’t eat around others, you’d be able to notice it on her teeth, her knuckles, her skin. She either doesn’t actually eat it all its all for affect to get people talking or she’s got a bloody got metabolism.

Reactions: Fickle lemon

noharmdone

Mar 7, 2024
Where does she put all this stuff. I’m lucky to have a spare room filled with built in wardrobes and shelves to put all my stuff in and I’m still hopeless and have clutter. Is it all just chucked into the corners of each room. I want to know, has she really got a skip and if so get round there and have a look and report back 😂
It's all on her bedroom floor 😂 plus I'm sure she turned a spare room into a 'work room' last year

Dodger224

Mar 9, 2024
For some reason it’s her brows that really irritate me. I understand if you have thin brows and you want to make them appear bigger but she she has massive caterpillars and when she scrapes them up and the top is all jaggerrdy I want to smooth them and angle them for her but she just leaves them, they then look like slimy slugs with a spine sticking

I was in Liverpool last week, on a girls weekend, if it was this week I Would have actually made an effort to go and have a look, it will probably be full of Malbec and Kylie bottles from her impending meltdown this weekend🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Subo and noharmdone
Status
Not open for further replies.