Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 9, 2024
She made a comment the other day..... I didn't realise just how many people hated me 🤔 she knows she bought a big chunk of her followers. There are small percentage of simpletons that haven't worked out her out yet and give her the "I don't understand why people don't like you BS". Most of her followers are actually people that hate watch to make them feel better about their own lives.... at least I'm not as tragic as her! Or watch to take the P with their friends later. She has over 100 threads on Tattle, did she honestly think that it's just few jealous people with an axe to grind posting about her? When an absolute skank and child abuser like Laura greaves/mucky feet has less than 30 threads and you have over 100, would you not start to question yourself, your parenting, your lifestyle choices?! Yes drama and tears, brings comments and therfore cash and let's not forget the manipulative sympathy sales but there really is nothing of any substance or anything positive in her life at all. She's a half arsed bare minimum parent and BS MLM sales person - she's just moved from juice plus/magic beans to creams, gaudy tracksuits and fluff. Most MLM sales people portray and image of look how successful and polished I am.... in the house I got given.... in my car I got given.... designer gear and shopping trips probably also sponsored (at least partly) by bank of dad. She isn't successful she's just led a privileged life with little or no adult responsibilities. Unfortunately for her own daughter she's setting her up for an empty life of heartache and ridicule! What Aimee calls bullying is actually people sick of the lies and BS and calling her out on it. Some of the pages with H and calling her names, that is bullying and I can't condone that. Lock down your SM Aimee and protect that poor child, you have damaged her enough. You deserved the ridicule and the karma but she does not
Absolutely perfectly said! Agree totally

Mar 8, 2024
How she can’t see that Vav hates her & is befriending her

i reckon she damaged the car herself & decided to concoct a story about a crash. Absolutely no way on earth the “damage” was caused on the motorway & let’s just say for 1 sec it did happen, it’s against the law to leave the scene of an accident (your fault or there’s) so why wouldn’t you stop and get there insurance details.
Nothing she says is the truth & she’s been hinted for supposed Daddy to buy her a new car. I bet she’s raging with jealousy that Charlie has got a brand new car 🤣🤣🤣
Also if the ‘selling the house’ & she’s moving is true just know I will be the first viewing that house wearing a hazmat suit & mask 🤮🤣🤣
Them bamboons at the safari park I don’t believe did as much damage as she’s said she would have filmed it

Mar 8, 2024
Yes please fill us in with no names obs, and is this who she was going to have a baby with? I wish she would STFU about baby loss. It absolutely tips me almost over the edge with rage
He can't have any more children. He hadn't told her that as he hadn't seen her as a long term thing . When she informed him about the pregnancy (which was fake obviously) he then told her . Things got awkward and she started saying well things don't always work 100 percent etc . He tried for around two weeks to leave . He eventually did .

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
He can't have any more children. He hadn't told her that as he hadn't seen her as a long term thing . When she informed him about the pregnancy (which was fake obviously) he then told her . Things got awkward and she started saying well things don't always work 100 percent etc . He tried for around two weeks to leave . He eventually did .
It’s shocking she would lie about it. What was she going to do a few months down the line though when he would expect her to have a bump? Shove a cushion under her top and hope he didn’t notice?

Status
Not open for further replies.