Feb 4, 2024
i promise you no one asked for an oompa loompa tutorial

Attachments

• IMG_4398.png
    IMG_4398.png
    459.2 KB · Views: 36

Dodger224

Mar 9, 2024
I got the impression she paid them for. Could be wrong… she also bought some coco by Chloe sponges for her mum and sister for Christmas too
They are the same company she’s changed her name to clomana, I remember her goin to an event in some warehouse, which is why I’m thinking have they gifted and she’s not disclosed the ad

Reactions: bonkersbritain

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
Anyone else gutted Harper is home this weekend? Can you image the carnage had she been at her dad's and her whacko mum was home alone? Jesus, we'd have been in for a right treat, I reckon she'd have supped the entire drinks trolley dry of booze and lobbed the empty cabinet out the patio doors then started arguing with folk in the comment section 🙈🙈🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Can I ask, if he never took it seriously etc. what was he doing meeting her kid?! That’s a bit silly, no? (well a lot silly imo)
Ahhhh , it wasn't his idea , they had arranged to hang out and do fun things BUT brought h along because apparently bendy Wendy couldn't look after her as something came up which she hadn't told him and just showed up with h . She's very clingy and needy and does drink alot that much is correct 💯 she relies on sleeping pills too that's why she is so me eyes are in the back of me edd most mornings not because she is a busy single mother

instantrose

Feb 4, 2024
Ahhhh , it wasn't his idea , they had arranged to hang out and do fun things BUT brought h along because apparently bendy Wendy couldn't look after her as something came up which she hadn't told him and just showed up with h . She's very clingy and needy and does drink alot that much is correct 💯 she relies on sleeping pills too that's why she is so me eyes are in the back of me edd most mornings not because she is a busy single mother
sleeping pills and alcohol are a lethal combination 🤢

Status
Not open for further replies.