Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
Wow this thread is flying just shows you how disliked she is and tbh we all cannot be wrong about her .
I used to like her but then I started to become suspicious when she started seeing D1. Caught her out in a few lies, like when she made up that she had been seeing him for months when it was only a matter of weeks. Things just didn’t add up and she would forget the lies she had told.

She must be a nightmare to date. I can imagine her throwing tantrums (as well as trees) when she doesn’t get her own way. Plus no partner is going to want to come home after a hard days work to a dinner of cuccie, micro mash and albino beef.

Mar 8, 2024
I used to like her but then I started to become suspicious when she started seeing D1. Caught her out in a few lies, like when she made up that she had been seeing him for months when it was only a matter of weeks. Things just didn’t add up and she would forget the lies she had told.

She must be a nightmare to date. I can imagine her throwing tantrums (as well as trees) when she doesn’t get her own way. Plus no partner is going to want to come home after a hard days work to a dinner of cuccie, micro ma

She must be a nightmare to date. I can imagine her throwing tantrums (as well as trees) when she doesn’t get her own way. Plus no partner is going to want to come home after a hard days work to a dinner of cuccie, micro mash and albino beef.
Throwing tantrums yes and also throwing alcohol all around the room and walls at the lakes 🤣

Here we go…

Mar 8, 2024
They are the same company she’s changed her name to clomana, I remember her goin to an event in some warehouse, which is why I’m thinking have they gifted and she’s not disclosed the ad
Ohh yes! I remember. I’m unsure, if they was gifted because she seems to get multiple of the same product to give her sister and mum. Would the company do that if it was gifted?

Reactions: PinkyGirl
Mar 7, 2024
I never believed the MC story. Nothing added up. Apart from meeting the 'girls' once a year she has no life, nothing. She fills the empty void seeking validation from strangers and buying stuff. When she met D1 and D2 (and the other one) she desperately wanted to show the ex hubby she had a relationship too! That's why she rushed into it, love bombing, introducing them to H, practically moving them in and forcing them to be a part of her family. Relationships, eating, shopping, make up.... everything is excessive and way over the top to try and fill the empty void in her sorry life. When the huns shout jealous trolls about anyone that calls out the BS and lies 🤣🤣 you could not pay me enough to swap lives with sad sack! Occasionally I feel sorry for her but then I give myself a shake

Dodger224

Mar 9, 2024
Ohh yes! I remember. I’m unsure, if they was gifted because she seems to get multiple of the same product to give her sister and mum. Would the company do that if it was gifted?
I don’t know, I’m really confused about it tbh, I can’t see her forking out £24 quid for sponges for Charlie either, which is why I think she’s been gifted; the latest make up routine post as she been reading here she’s used a brush 🤣🤣🤣🤣

B belly

Mar 2, 2024
Ahhhh , it wasn't his idea , they had arranged to hang out and do fun things BUT brought h along because apparently bendy Wendy couldn't look after her as something came up which she hadn't told him and just showed up with h . She's very clingy and needy and does drink alot that much is correct 💯 she relies on sleeping pills too that's why she is so me eyes are in the back of me edd most mornings not because she is a busy single mother
How come he went along with introducing his children, trying to put rules in place for something that wasn't going to be long term? I think both sides failed to safeguard the children in this instance as neither of them knew what the other was like. He surely has to take some responsibility there. As needy as aimless is he could have put his foot down when it came to his own children and being there when h was there. She goes to her dads every other weekend

Here we go…

Mar 8, 2024
I don’t know, I’m really confused about it tbh, I can’t see her forking out £24 quid for sponges for Charlie either, which is why I think she’s been gifted; the latest make up routine post as she been reading here she’s used a brush 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Don’t think I’ve seen a comment about brushes. Will check out her TikTok though!

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
I never believed the MC story. Nothing added up. Apart from meeting the 'girls' once a year she has no life, nothing. She fills the empty void seeking validation from strangers and buying stuff. When she met D1 and D2 (and the other one) she desperately wanted to show the ex hubby she had a relationship too! That's why she rushed into it, love bombing, introducing them to H, practically moving them in and forcing them to be a part of her family. Relationships, eating, shopping, make up.... everything is excessive and way over the top to try and fill the empty void in her sorry life. When the huns shout jealous trolls about anyone that calls out the BS and lies 🤣🤣 you could not pay me enough to swap lives with sad sack! Occasionally I feel sorry for her but then I give myself a shake
No wonder the school run gives her anxiety. It would give me anxiety too knowing everyone at the school had access to my public TT account and front row seats to all the drama I created for likes and sympathy sales. I wouldn’t be able to look at anyone, I’d be too embarrassed.

It’s her daughter I feel sorry for, because kids at school are soon going to be ripping her apart because of what her mum puts out there. I just couldn’t put my children in a position like that. Airing your dirty laundry for hundreds of thousands of strangers to have an opinion on is not something someone with severe anxiety would choose to do. I don’t believe she has anxiety, I think she has hanxiety after she’s had a drink. Hungover and anxious after having loosey lips and texting people she shouldn’t after drinking a vat of Malbec. All the rubbish and sugar she eats can’t be good for her either. Nothing is in moderation with her, everything to excess as you say.

Mar 7, 2024
I think she does it to try and make Charlie feel inferior. Look how she bragged about paying for Disney because her sister couldn't afford it

Status
Not open for further replies.