Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
A couple of things about todays OOTD ...1) your hair looks.......yes, a mess, absolutely no difference to what it looked like before 2) Stop saying "I don't know" you know FRIG ALL all the time ANYWAY! 3) SO obvious you never take Harper Twist anywhere coz you're making such a meal out of the fact your taking her and her invisible mate (that jasmine's daughter I bet coz she's got no other mates) out for the day, well afternoon now cpz ya been pissballing about filming yourself half the day has gone and finally 4) You need to be at Drury Lane theatre in London for 7.30 coz Joseph wants his technicolour NAFFIN COAT OF AMAZING COLOURS BACK!!!! THAT IS ALL !!! Have a great Saturday everyone ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🥱🥱🥱

Mar 7, 2024
If I’m right, this was around the time things went sour with D2? If you have seen my previous messages, I personally think amiee is overwhelmed has been for a long time and things got out of hand ss might of been called and there was concern for amiees mental well-being and to avoid the worse case scenario (losing custody of h) her dad stepped in to ‘help’ and smooth things over for proof she’s doing better and has the support and help around her to stop her from losing H
It was before D2. The days when she was pretending to work 3 jobs but she seemed to spend all day every day on lives putting make up on. The wallet came every day and sat with H in the other room. He was there a lot in the early days of D2 too though

Mar 8, 2024
Is anyone else struggling going between TL and here lol. I go to TL to catch up there and then try and like the comments or reply and realise I can't comment over there 😂 😂 It's gona take some getting used to :ROFLMAO: Also my hubby called me a 'Troll' before :oops::rolleyes: He knows I read TL and thinks its sad lol, but I assured him I never comment on any of the posts (didn't tell him couldn't lol) So now I can comment on here, he caught me posting on my phone before and asked what site this 1 was so I told him and he called me a Troll 😂 Said I'm always on my phone these days :ROFLMAO: I said listen... as long as I'm feeding you, cleaning up after you, doing your washing and sleeping with you then you have no need for concern, if all that stops then you can start complaining!! :ROFLMAO:😂
Yep me ha so used to going on there and now don't want to miss anything on there but then if something new pops on here I want to know if they know ha. Bloody Nora talk about multitasking ha xx

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
If I’m right, this was around the time things went sour with D2? If you have seen my previous messages, I personally think amiee is overwhelmed has been for a long time and things got out of hand ss might of been called and there was concern for amiees mental well-being and to avoid the worse case scenario (losing custody of h) her dad stepped in to ‘help’ and smooth things over for proof she’s doing better and has the support and help around her to stop her from losing H
He can’t be that wealthy, he’d have had the house modernised and bought her new furniture surely. It’s a lovely house but it’s not nice inside. Maybe he owns it and lets her live rent free, it’s all a weird set up and how no one has suggested she reign in her spending on absolutely se I will never understand. I don’t know anyone who has that many take aways in a week every week and rarely cooks like she does.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
A couple of things about todays OOTD ...1) your hair looks.......yes, a mess, absolutely no difference to what it looked like before 2) Stop saying "I don't know" you know FRIG ALL all the time ANYWAY! 3) SO obvious you never take Harper Twist anywhere coz you're making such a meal out of the fact your taking her and her invisible mate (that jasmine's daughter I bet coz she's got no other mates) out for the day, well afternoon now cpz ya been pissballing about filming yourself half the day has gone and finally 4) You need to be at Drury Lane theatre in London for 7.30 coz Joseph wants his technicolour NAFFIN COAT OF AMAZING COLOURS BACK!!!! THAT IS ALL !!! Have a great Saturday everyone ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🥱🥱🥱
Every aspect of her life is a literal MESS

Here we go…

Mar 8, 2024
It was before D2. The days when she was pretending to work 3 jobs but she seemed to spend all day every day on lives putting make up on. The wallet came every day and sat with H in the other room. He was there a lot in the early days of D2 too

He can’t be that wealthy, he’d have had the house modernised and bought her new furniture surely. It’s a lovely house but it’s not nice inside. Maybe he owns it and lets her live rent free, it’s all a weird set up and how no one has suggested she reign in her spending on absolutely se I will never understand. I don’t know anyone who has that many take aways in a week every week and rarely cooks like she does.
100% I can’t understand why she doesn’t do up the house either! Saying that her style isn’t the best, so probably not the best ideas! Greg’s probably would worry she’ll decrease the worth of the house if she was to do it up 😂

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
i switch off as soon as i hear “first sip of the day” now. i can’t stand the noises 🤢people slurp coffee gives me a do Can’t stand it.

It really bothers me when she’s eating and she covers her mouth and says “ah huh” as though in approval of the taste and then she nods and does it again. God, it grinds my gears.
i switch off as soon as i hear “first sip of the day” now. i can’t stand the noises 🤢
It really bothers me when she’s eating and she covers her mouth and says “ah huh” as though in approval of the taste and then she nods and does it again. God, it grinds my gears.

I can’t stand hearing her slurp her coffee either. She’s like a camel at an oasis.

Mar 8, 2024
Any dream will do 😂

Attachments

• EDE3002E-4892-40D5-95BD-4200704580AD.jpeg
    EDE3002E-4892-40D5-95BD-4200704580AD.jpeg
    156.7 KB · Views: 33
  • 6D126F0C-5C1B-4E9A-AC33-C42A0EB85C68.jpeg
    6D126F0C-5C1B-4E9A-AC33-C42A0EB85C68.jpeg
    156.1 KB · Views: 37
  • F45FDC4C-3204-4D7C-8C38-78DB5E899A90.jpeg
    F45FDC4C-3204-4D7C-8C38-78DB5E899A90.jpeg
    169.6 KB · Views: 35

B belly

Mar 2, 2024
I don’t know, I’m really confused about it tbh, I can’t see her forking out £24 quid for sponges for Charlie either, which is why I think she’s been gifted; the latest make up routine post as she been reading here she’s used a brush 🤣🤣🤣🤣
It says commission paid at the bottom of the video. It was also filmed the day she posted her mc video. She's wearing the same clothes in both videos. If that was me, I couldn't face making happy videos about a couple of sponges if I was having/had to address something so upsetting. Her heart must be made of stone

Mar 7, 2024
👏 spot on!
I'm glad she's finally getting off her lazy a*se and is doing something fun with that poor child. Imagine every other weekend and every school holiday with nothing to look forward to other than a trip to the shops 😢. Keep up the good work aimee, being selfless and doing something for your child for a change and you might get a glowamamma award 🏆(please wear the red you bought before D2 dumped you💃) 😘

instantrose

Feb 4, 2024
👏 spot on!
I'm glad she's finally getting off her lazy a*se and is doing something fun with that poor child. Imagine every other weekend and every school holiday with nothing to look forward to other than a trip to the shops 😢. Keep up the good work aimee, being selfless and doing something for your child for a change and you might get a glowamamma award 🏆(please wear the red you bought before D2 dumped you💃) 😘
i just hope she doesn’t make a video later claiming her one day out with her kid “distracted her from the current drama” or something along those lines

Dodger224

Mar 9, 2024
It says commission paid at the bottom of the video. It was also filmed the day she posted her mc video. She's wearing the same clothes in both videos. If that was me, I couldn't face making happy videos about a couple of sponges if I was having/had to address something so upsetting. Her heart must be made of stone
I don’t get how she’s still posting tbh if it was me I’d be hanging my head in shame and not leaving the house, my anxiety would be through the roof

Status
Not open for further replies.