Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dodger224

Mar 9, 2024
Who is it making these? They are the best thing on there. The ones with voices are just class! And I smell of cat piss makes me howl every single time. She’s such a bloody misery. Buck up and stop being a absolute dishcloth
I can’t watch cat piss without tears streaming down my face, my son said god mum what’s so funny 😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: Deleted member 1817

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York

the state!! i have 6 kids and 2 dogs and my home has only ever looked this messy for a few hours on xmas morning and that’s with toys!! the fact she has zero shame in the state of her home
And shes happy to show the world

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Who is it making these? They are the best thing on there. The ones with voices are just class! And I smell of cat piss makes me howl every single time. She’s such a bloody misery. Buck up and stop being a absolute dishcloth
It’s a parody account who went by Sevda the Seagull (got taken down three times) and now they have a Mine the Hippo account instead… They make parodies of several content creators using AI to get their voices similar to the real thing… They’re really funny but keep having to make new accounts as the people they parody get mad about it

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
It’s a parody account who went by Sevda the Seagull (got taken down three times) and now they have a Mine the Hippo account instead… They make parodies of several content creators using AI to get their voices similar to the real thing… They’re really funny but keep having to make new accounts as the people they parody get mad about it
I daren’t follow or comment because I’ll get blocked and harassed 😂

Reactions: Anon_face_

Sapphirose

Mar 8, 2024
Notts

the state!! i have 6 kids and 2 dogs and my home has only ever looked this messy for a few hours on xmas morning and that’s with toys!! the fact she has zero shame in the state of her home
Omg that’s a disgrace and she’s happy to film it and put it on am wow there is no words

B belly

Mar 2, 2024
Which I get to a point but she’s insinuated some pretty serious things about him
Exactly. I'm on the fence at the moment. What I've read, I want it all to be true. But until there's proper proof I'm going to just be cautious. The meeting of the kids is one of the biggest things for me. Knowing you're not interested in a long term relationship but allowing them to meet. Yes, ok, h could have been kinda forced upon him, but his children. He made that choice. The shouting of "no phones at the table" why raise your voice to a child that 1)isn't yours 2)you have no intention of sticking around for. 10 years on with my husband if he raises a voice to my 19 Yr old I'll pull him up on it if I feel it's been unnecessary. He was tempted by the "high life" of freebies and the 1st big freebie being the fight night they went to. As I said, I want it all to be true and this be the karma train, but there's some parts that d2 isn't so innocent....thats my opinion. Sorry for the essay 🙈 it's a pent up frustration of not being able to comment on TL 🤣

Mar 2, 2024
Yes that is correct lol. It's just humour based on the videos and drama the Tik Tokers create.

Dodger224

Mar 9, 2024
It’s my favourite thing ever on there, I hope there are more to come as they really are hilarious
The Jack branning and Craig tinker got me Aswel 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Same...how rude eh lol 😆 How dare u stop my noseiness!
she said she was going to block whoever followed it that’s why I didn’t dare to follow lol 😂😂

Mar 9, 2024
Can’t comment on tattle so it’s good to find this.. I got jumped in by her followers for a simple comment. Then I got blocked. I think she absolutely adores herself and absolutely was told to not have her kid in TikTok. Yet her instagram is public. She puts her kid at risk.
These influencers or whatever they are all do it. Vav and sevda are so bad for it too. They’re all melts. And love themsleves
Same happened here

Dodger224

Mar 9, 2024
Just watched her ootd she seriously thinks she looks good and the make up is showing off her new hair. She really does love herself 🥴🥴

Status
Not open for further replies.