Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
She always has problems , be it with her anxiety, nerve pain , she played on that and ramped it up big time whenever she sensed him backing away all those videos were for him to feel sorry for her .
I can see her doing that! Don’t also happen to know about the Halloween tree? Was that when he officially ended it? She’s a fing crank

Reactions: beefy o'bumwipes
Mar 9, 2024
Hi you lovely lot - avid tattle reader here - I’ve loved being here today - I can honestly say this vile dangerous woman child makes my blood pressure rocket to Mars. Everything about her - the pointless to the outright dangerous lies to all the pathetic life changing illnesses! Wish someone had the patience to look how many sickness posts there have been? From cancer to nerve pain and things she will never recover from. This women shares everything from dildo gate to bum wipe fetish yet once her Huns have cleared out their purses after yet another “ I’m very ill please buy my s “videos her illnesses are never mentioned again. The worst and most dangerous lies are about her alleged consecutive DV relationships- no thought for real victims and the bravery they have to muster! Her PTSD??? Her anxiety? Her trauma? All miraculously disappear when she off on a stupid haul! I’m sorry but once you have experienced real DV there is no way you would allow strange blokes under your roof and near your kids after a few shags n a cheap cocktail! She is the worst example of womanhood! Strong independent woman my arse! She needs to slither into the nearest bin ! Sorry for the rant!

Mar 8, 2024
IMG_2223.jpeg
I’m so glad I can FINALLY say this
Is it just me or does her head not look like it’s attached to her body? Like it looks like she just slapped her head on a random photo 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I can't unsee this now 😳😂

Mar 7, 2024
Hi you lovely lot - avid tattle reader here - I’ve loved being here today - I can honestly say this vile dangerous woman child makes my blood pressure rocket to Mars. Everything about her - the pointless to the outright dangerous lies to all the pathetic life changing illnesses! Wish someone had the patience to look how many sickness posts there have been? From cancer to nerve pain and things she will never recover from. This women shares everything from dildo gate to bum wipe fetish yet once her Huns have cleared out their purses after yet another “ I’m very ill please buy my s “videos her illnesses are never mentioned again. The worst and most dangerous lies are about her alleged consecutive DV relationships- no thought for real victims and the bravery they have to muster! Her PTSD??? Her anxiety? Her trauma? All miraculously disappear when she off on a stupid haul! I’m sorry but once you have experienced real DV there is no way you would allow strange blokes under your roof and near your kids after a few shags n a cheap cocktail! She is the worst example of womanhood! Strong independent woman my arse! She needs to slither into the nearest bin ! Sorry for the rant!
Absolutely spot on 👏👏

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
You know what would be interesting to see how many people are in this thread so we have an idea how many people are fed up of her ways. Is there a way to see how many commenters there are? Or is there a way to do a poll??
I have joined here after being an avid TL follower but being unable to comment. You guys have provided top tier entertainment and agree with everything said!
It’s so funny because back when I use to like watching her, I remember thinking to myself that she actually looks like she stinks 😂 then lo and behold the cat piss video appeared 😂 then to see on TL that other people actually thought the same 😂😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.